What's new

Are these Indian personalities as well know in Iran as this article claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! that is what i wanted u Indians to admit.. so it was not just Pakistanis, u share the links with the so called invaders too. Thanks for admitting!

Most Indians don't share any links with the invaders, it is mostly Western Pakistan which shares genetics with the invaders. And BTW most Indians feel Sanskrit is indigenous to Indian Sub-continent, it has a sisterly relation with Avestan.

Most Indians don't share any links with the invaders, it is mostly Western Pakistan which shares genetics with the invaders. And BTW most Indians feel Sanskrit is indigenous to Indian Sub-continent, it has a sisterly relation with Avestan.

Western Pakistanis i.e. Pashtuns, Balochis, Wakhi Tajiks etc share genetics with Iranians and Afghans bcoz they are part of Iranian peoples, they dont consider Iranians and Afghans as invaders. For Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris it is a different story.

Looks like you Indians are divided on this issue of Iranian invaders. Some of you claim that the the history of Iran and India goes back to thousand of years and share many things in common, and then there are some like you who say tat u guyz have nothing in common with Iranians, some Indian extremist nationals go to the extent of denying that Taj Mahal has certain degree of Persian architecture. So what is it? Do u Indians share links/culture/languages with Persia or u don't? :woot:

^^ Before Iran named it's was Persia and that time Persian are not muslim. So Irani followed many things language, culture etc, but some exception due to Islam. Yes we share things but it's nothing to do with Muslim or Islam. Even muslim kings followed prohibited thing from Persian culture not aware of present time.

The article came from a very left sided Indian paper and this daily is not into sensationalism unlike TOI and so it safe to assume that source is credible.
Shias unlike Sunnis are quite tolerant and liberal and open to new ideas and things . For a Shiite reading Gita and doing yoga doesn't amount to being disloyal to his religion.

Sorry, I should have given you links.
'Harry Potter and yoga are evil', says Catholic Church exorcist - Telegraph

All you needed was a simple google search. with any of these words.
'yoga satanic'
'yoga evil'
'vatican exorcist yoga'.

I did not drag all christians, only the vatican chief exorcist. I dont think he represents all chritistans (definitely not non-catholics)
Not even all Catholics...
I studied yoga at school and I studied at a school run by catholic nuns!!

Western Pakistanis i.e. Pashtuns, Balochis, Wakhi Tajiks etc share genetics with Iranians and Afghans bcoz they are part of Iranian peoples, they dont consider Iranians and Afghans as invaders. For Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris it is a different story.

Not a different story, they are indigenous to that location. Punjabis have Punjabi genes, Sindhis have Sindhi genes and Kashmiris have Kashmiri gene. Which will be common throughout the Indian sub-continent.

...Looks like you Indians are divided on this issue of Iranian invaders. Some of you claim that the the history of Iran and India goes back to thousand of years and share many things in common,...

Yes it does, but not that much genetic links.

Why the 'Hare Krishna' people have to be stupid.....
Unlike the Crusaders and Jihadis, the ISKCON people are NOT extremists....and as long as they spread their beliefs peacefully....there shouldn't be any problem....IMHO

You seem to be one of those, who takes pride in demeaning one's own culture and religion.....but it's unnecessary....if you don't like it....shun it....no need to disrespect it...
Hare krishna group are like the new pop christians of USA. And yes they are stupid. They are relatively new phenomena, I am not sure when they became so important part of hindu culture and religion.
Have you ever been to their places?

Hare krishna group are like the new pop christians of USA. And yes they are stupid. They are relatively new phenomena, I am not sure when they became so important part of hindu culture and religion.
Have you ever been to their places?

Are you referring to ISKCON by 'Hare Krishna' group?

Looks like you Indians are divided on this issue of Iranian invaders. Some of you claim that the the history of Iran and India goes back to thousand of years and share many things in common, and then there are some like you who say tat u guyz have nothing in common with Iranians, some Indian extremist nationals go to the extent of denying that Taj Mahal has certain degree of Persian architecture. So what is it? Do u Indians share links/culture/languages with Persia or u don't? :woot:

To understand this, you need to know some History.....

The Persians were the first invaders to the Indian subcontinent....they invaded from the North-West.....
Then the Greeks invaded....then the Arabs invaded(after conquering Persia)....but they were all held back in the North-West(modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan)
(Note that the North-Western provinces fell to the invaders as there were mainly Buddhists residing there who were non-violent in nature).

Thus you see that this north-Western region of India(modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan) saw many invasions......
The invaders did what invaders do, they killed, raped, looted, forcibly converted the natives....as a result of which Hybrids like you were created...
The Mughals, who were the only ones able to enter further into central India also did their thing and as a result, Indian Muslims were created...

This is the link between India and Persia....both these ancient civilizations are linked by the HYBRID Muslims of Pakistan, Afghanistan and India...
Thus, when we say that the Indians Share many things with the Persians/Mughals....we mean that the Hybrid Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent like you, share their Invaders genes....and some invaders culture....
WE HINDUS SHARE NOTHING.....we lived side-by-side and flourished individually for thousands of yrs. among the Middle Eastern Civilization on one side and the Chinese Civilization on the other side.... until the Middle-east invaded....

Have you understood now...who share links with whom....and why Indians(Muslims and Hindus) have separate views on this matter????

Are you referring to ISKCON by 'Hare Krishna' group?
Yes..............
I have nothing against them, just that I dont want outsiders go away with a view that they are the only hindus there. Or they are the mainstream ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom