What's new

Are tHere Muslims In Indian Forces????

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MUCH hullabaloo was made over the so-called census of Muslims in Indian Army. The figure was just 3 % that comes around 29,000 in the million-strong army, according to CNN IBN news channel's programme Minority Report.

If the number of Muslims serving in J& K infantry that has over 50% Muslims and those in other wings not directly dealing with warfare, the proportion is definitely too low. So out of a Muslim population of nearly 150 million (15 crore), barely 29,000 Muslims were found suitable for Army.

These figures neither make me happy nor sad.

The fact remains that if competent, a Muslim can rise in India, and has more chances than any other country. This I hold true despite all the charges of discrimination, riots, personal experiences of bias.

An Indian Muslim's Blog: News, Daily Articles, Views on Muslims & Urdu poetry website: Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3% or just 29,000

As far as I know the census for the Armed Forces was not allowed so the figures could very wrong.

Regards

I mean, if u were fighting for an islamic country as hindu against the main country of hinduism, would u pray for the destruction of ur own faith? :hitwall:

Yes why not if they were intruders or terrorists ?

BTW what is the Pakistan Army doing in Swat with guns, artillery and attack helicopters ? catching butter flies ?

Regards

Eat your heart out.

What a bloody hypocrite. I bet you're one of those who expects Pakistani sikhs and hindus to be patriotic.

Muslims are to stand by the truth, democratic rights and freedom of choice. every where and any where, unlike India, calls itself the biggest democracy and yet kashmiris and Sikhs have to right to choose.
cupish.

Last edited:
oh what a pathetic thread, pakistan represent islam?????????? how many pakistanies are true muslims, is there any census on this in pakistan, can you provide me stats for the same.
thanks to god that we have forums like this, now people are more vunurable to be exposed. its instant! wow....
a massive change in muslim mentality is required. islam is very beautiful and very humanly religion to follow. muslims are the only people nowadays trying too hard to explain that the same is true, yes it is true. but people like 'asq' are making it difficult to practise. cause something written or beautifully described is ineffectual until unless practically not endorsed or used. what ever 'asq' is saying totally incorrect and confusing, and trust me it is a typical perception of contemporary mass muslims those who are trying to achieve something which is not required,
a little knowledge is dangerous thing, doing without knowing is 'asq' and lockheed's etiology and its prognosis is poor.
case closed,
'hit&run.

So Mr. hit and run you think all Muslims have changed and are no more good Muslims, let me tell you the way i see it on this Pak defense site that most Indians are tongue and cheek and most Pakistanis stick to facts and try to be rationale unlike Indians who write big articles to please their Masters or try to antagonize Muslims by tongue and cheek

1. Indian Army Men used to change the Pak Army Uniforms and put it on there bodies to make Bengalis fool in there eyes they knew who they where. But in the Bengali eyes they where Pakistani Muslims.

2. Many Bengalis came in that trick of the Indian Policy.

3. Bangladeshis never had a significant proof of that Yahya Khan ever said to kill ''threee million bengalis'' the only truth is that there are some fake links on internet sites which are mostly based against Pakistani Army! And there some books where they say three million Bengalis where Genocied and a lot of raped to. But the Americans are confused wether it's 1 or 3 million who got raped by Indian Army.

4. Yayha Khan was a believer of Ismaili sect of Islam which is sevner believers of Islam i don't even think they are Muslims! And many Pakistanis did not supported him trust me there are many million in Pakistan who did not know what happened during 1971 Genocide. It's proved that the Pakistanis themself never supported there army against the Bengali Genocide.. It also prove us that the Genocide was done by Indian Army. Because no Muslims would never do such an disgust act against our Muslim brothers and sisters.

5. Many Bengalis did blamed that it was the Pakistani Muslims who genocided and raped a lot of the bengalis. But could they ever prove about that it was the Pakistani Muslims who actually did so???

Now this guys wants to rewrite history..!!! Well your cheap literature would not help brother..!!! Pakistani public might not have supported no matter how much you try to hide it...the truth remains.. Pakistani military inflicted genocide on Bangladeshi mutineers and public..!!!!

Muslims are to stand by the truth, democratic rights and freedom of choice. every where and any where, unlike India, calls itself the biggest democracy and yet kashmiris and Sikhs have to right to choose.
cupish.

On the Mumbai ' Shanghai thread you were supporting (brotherly) chinese internet censorship :) So what happens to hyproctitial muslims in afterlife :)

On the other hand, Muslims and Sikhs and Christains and Jains and Buddhists and Parsis and Jews and Hindus all voted and chose a Sikh of a party run by a Catholic to rule India again. Chew on that all talk :)

On the Mumbai ' Shanghai thread you were supporting (brotherly) chinese internet censorship :) So what happens to hyproctitial muslims in afterlife :)

On the other hand, Muslims and Sikhs and Christains and Jains and Buddhists and Parsis and Jews and Hindus all voted and chose a Sikh of a party run by a Catholic to rule India again. Chew on that all talk :)

I remember this song written by Javed Akhtar saab..

Kandhon se miltain hai kandhae
Kadmon se kadam miltaen hai
Hum chaltaen hain jab aisae toh dil dushman ke hiltain hai.

Religion is for the betterment of ones own self .. The country is for the betterment of everyone in it .. do not mix these two otherwise you will have what we have right now in this country .. lots of leaders and no followers ..

Thread that started with a one liner has blown out of proportions here. I don’t think that it’s a difficult concept to understand that in armed forces especially; loyalties with the land are always (and should be) above the ones with the religion, cast and creed. Once you sign up for forces, you bury all your biases and prejudices down the deepest pit ...or else...the system automatically filters you out.

Right now, we have officers and jawans who are fighting against the perpetrators who may be from their own religion/clans/or extended tribes. There were also Balochi officers who took part in Balochistan operation 2005/2006 etc etc....I don’t see any reason that why Indian Muslim soldier won’t fight against Pakistan...or vice versa that why Sikh/Hindu soldiers from Pakistan Armed forces won’t fight with valour against Indians...

Those who think that religion should take an upper seat than the loyalty with the land, are perhaps suffering from their own identity issues and possibly indirectly supporting the Talibani type thinking that we all despise.

Gentlemen,

You seem to have not read this post from a Military Professional. All the armchair warriors/Generals SIT BACK and do not let not your ignorance lead you. Learn to listen to the words of Wisdom and experience.

no they are MUSLIMS FIRST AND LATER INDIANS
the first thing a child gets taught in any part of the world is his religion

you must have hi quality stuff from afghanistan right ...WHO ARE YOU TO TELL THAT ..THOSE PEOPLE SERVING IN THE ARMED FORCED DO SO BECAUSE OF THE LOVE TOWARDS THEIR COUNTRY .....THEY KNOW THAT THE ARMED FORCES WILL BE FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE BIASED TOWARDS CAST AND RELIGION ...BUT STILL THEY JOIN THE ARMED FORCES ......YOUR RANTS ARE NOT GOING TO DECREASE THEIR PATRIOTISM ....IT WILL FUEL IT MORE :enjoy:

EDIT
the first thing any child learns is to call its mother and father ...ammi ,abbu appa amma ,maa ,baapu ,mom ,dad ...whatever it may be ..it is these people that tech the child its religion ....atlest in india as far as my observation is concerned this is what ive seen ...and it is also the same in pakistan ....i suppose ...PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED ...no child wil start calling alla ho akbatr ,jai shree ram , jo bole sonihal satsri aakaal ,jesus oh my lord , ...please be rational

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thread that started with a one liner has blown out of proportions here. I don’t think that it’s a difficult concept to understand that in armed forces especially; loyalties with the land are always (and should be) above the ones with the religion, cast and creed. Once you sign up for forces, you bury all your biases and prejudices down the deepest pit ...or else...the system automatically filters you out.

Right now, we have officers and jawans who are fighting against the perpetrators who may be from their own religion/clans/or extended tribes. There were also Balochi officers who took part in Balochistan operation 2005/2006 etc etc....I don’t see any reason that why Indian Muslim soldier won’t fight against Pakistan...or vice versa that why Sikh/Hindu soldiers from Pakistan Armed forces won’t fight with valour against Indians...

Those who think that religion should take an upper seat than the loyalty with the land, are perhaps suffering from their own identity issues and possibly indirectly supporting the Talibani type thinking that we all despise.

Sanest reply sofar. :tup:
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom