What's new

Indians crying in Canada after India bans Visa

I don't know why Pakistanis are so dumb and mentally retarded that you think India will not escalate without taking into account possible fallouts?

What makes you guys think you are so intelligent? Really!
By escalating Indians are making a fool of themselves and hurting Indian expatriates who cannot be dual citizens.

Let them, canada too will be losing a lot of Indian students in future as govt is already encouraging them to go to other "safer" countries.

Bro Indian students have no other option. America and Australia doesn't give PR to Indian students. There are so many in my circle still looking for pr. My friend is trying for past 6 yrs in australia to get PR but nothing, he is just making his wife to do courses to stay in Australia.
Getting PR is easy in Canada as compared to others.
No student that I know of, goes abroad for study only lol.

Bro Indian students have no other option. America and Australia doesn't give PR to Indian students. There are so many in my circle still looking for pr. My friend is trying for past 6 yrs in australia to get PR but nothing, he is just making his wife to do courses to stay in Australia.
I know that, and thats why canada won't be banning Indians.

India did a Visa ban in total haste. They thought Canada may do it first, so BJP per-empted and did it
Please understand the dynamics of this ban before declaring a celebration. It has been clarified amply by many members in their posts.

It wouldn’t affect Indian citizens and OCI card holders that a very large Indian diaspora holds.

There are no Pakistanis who want to go to India let alone cry for it. Foolish RSS goon.
Lol, first this idiot showed his ignorance by claiming that Pakistanis can't get Indian visas and vice versa and now he is showing his stupidity.

Moron, many Pakistanis visit India to meet relatives. Thousands also visit for medical procedures. They regularly ask the Indian government for more liberal visa policies.

You are right but it is a two-way street. Canada is also desperate for immigrants because no one, not even Canadians, wants to live in Canada if they have any other options. I myself know many Canadians who waited years in jobs they hated just to get green cards. There is a big brain drain from Canada to the US and other countries and that is the reason Canada needs to admit so many immigrants.

Also, there are few high paying professional jobs in Canada. I know many people in Canada who have to take jobs they are vastly overqualified for because no other jobs are available.

Last edited:
By escalating Indians are making a fool of themselves and hurting Indian expatriates who cannot be dual citizens.
Most Indian expats who regularly visit India already have OCI cards. This will only visit those who visit only once in a while. Anyway, it is a temporary measure and processing will restart when Canada makes concessions.

Lol, first this idiot showed his ignorance by claiming that Pakistanis can't get Indian visas and vice versa and now he is showing his stupidity.

Moron, many Pakistanis visit India to meet relatives. Thousands also visit for medical procedures. They regularly ask the Indian government for more liberal visa policies.

You are right but it is a two-way street. Canada is also desperate for immigrants because no one, not even Canadians, wants to live in Canada if they have any other options. I myself know many Canadians who waited years in jobs they hated just to get green cards. There is a big brain drain from Canada to the US and other countries and that is the reason Canada needs to admit so many immigrants.

Also, there are few high paying professional jobs in Canada. I know many people in Canada who have to take jobs they are vastly overqualified for because no other jobs are available.

Relatives in India? This isn't pre-partition.

Bhartoids burning bridges. So many of their h1 workers are applying for green card in US, they have nearly 20 year wait time. They are so desperate that they’re pinning their hopes on Vivek Ramaswamy to win US presidential election…like he will wave a wand and they will all get residency. :lol:
They supported Trump for the same reason and look how they cried at what he did:

Relatives in India? This isn't pre-partition.
Idiot. There are almost many Muslims in India as in Pakistan. Some of them inter-marry. Among the handful of Hindus in Pakistan, the Rana of Umerkot's family has to go to India to find brides and grooms since Pakistan has killed or chased away all other Hindus of equal status.

Idiot. There are almost many Muslims in India as in Pakistan. Some of them inter-marry. Among the handful of Hindus in Pakistan, the Rana of Umerkot's family has to go to India to find brides and grooms since Pakistan has killed or chased away all other Hindus of equal status.

You are exposing your own foolishness with each post. You may want to proof-read your posts three times before posting them.

You are exposing your own foolishness with each post. You may want to proof-read your posts three times before posting them.
You are too retarded to even underestand how ignorant and stupid you are. From claiming that "India doesn't issue visas to Pakistanis and vice versa", you are now left with nothing but to resort to name calling after your ignorance and stupidity has been exposed.

Ignored for having a sub-human IQ.

India did a Visa ban in total haste. They thought Canada may do it first, so BJP per-empted and did it. Canada gives a flying F to indian visa ban. India will have to take it back itself. Canada most likely won't put a ban on indians as Canada don't want any fleeing sikh being denied its new home.
Trudeau will loose election if he doesn't retaliate.

They will miss India.

_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom