What's new

Indians crying in Canada after India bans Visa

Canadians complain a lot more about Indians than they do Chinese, even though both are similar in population overall. It may be because the Indian diaspora is very noisy and disturbing in their view.
It may be correct. But they have to show their displeasure while voting and choose a government that should then make policies in this regard. I do wonder how would they exclude citizens of any country for being noisy.

Right now, issue at hand is JT’s loudmouth speech, without backing evidence.

Many members are demanding stringent actions without waiting for enquiry to be over and conclusive evidence at hand. No responsible nation is going to listen to such foolish demands since that would affect them also adversaly.

I think all canada has to do is make PR process difficult or ban some states like gujrat or harayana which are very noisy in support of Modi.
Just like Australia which banned specific states or Like America who does not allow green card to Indian students or H1b Visa holders.

Last edited:
To be fair, Canadians used to complain about Chinese immigrants the most when they used to constitute the biggest group in the 2000s and early 2010s, especially with rich Chinese buying up all the homes in Vancouver. But now Indians are flooding Canada and their behavior is far more upsetting so they’ve replaced the Chinese as the major target of complaints.
They are 1000x noisier, smellier, and uglier than every other immigrant group in Canada. People now talk very fondly of Chinese immigrants because they're quiet and keep to themselves unlike pajeets (even though Chinese money being parked here has played a much bigger role in the housing ctisis than Indians). They've got a host of antisocial traits but the smell thing every one of them has going is so unbearable and offensive, it drives me insane. Theyve singlehandedly turned the pro-immigration attitude of the average Canadian around so that many no longer want them here. They could probably reverse 25% of it by applying deodorant and eating a burger instead of filthy spicy veggie curries and gobar, but they refuse to do so.

Last edited:
All these are better than bigoted and hatred filled people like you.
Lmao these are criticisms every ordinary Canadian has about you chimps. If you want to accuse every Canadian of bigotry, sure, go ahead and stop coming here.

All these are better than bigoted and hatred filled people like you.
Actually he's not wrong, I was in a party in Australia. Me and my friend were having drinks with some white men.
So our very good white friend asked us straight out that why we were not smelling as he just met a Indian mom with kids in lift and he can smell her out of the Lift lol.
So I told him cause both of us are not into cooking and it's the cooking that gives it that smell and not some hygiene.

But I have seen my boss let go some students I guess because of smell , I can understand they didn't have money and buying deo is last thing in thier list.

But students should be taught as they are kids straight out from 10th, that doing double jobs u might miss bathing or washing clothes, so alwaysalways use deo.

I think all canada has to do is make PR process difficult or ban some states like gujrat or harayana which are very noisy in support of Modi.
Just like Australia which banned specific states or Like America who does not allow green card to Indian students or H1b Visa holders.

Australia has banned specific Indian states?

I don't know why Pakistanis are so dumb and mentally retarded that you think India will not escalate without taking into account possible fallouts?

What makes you guys think you are so intelligent? Really!
Pajeet, your piss-drinking country has an average IQ of 76 and worships toilets instead of using them. We all know who is mentally retarded here.

To be fair, Canadians used to complain about Chinese immigrants the most when they used to constitute the biggest group in the 2000s and early 2010s, especially with rich Chinese buying up all the homes in Vancouver. But now Indians are flooding Canada and their behavior is far more upsetting so they’ve replaced the Chinese as the major target of complaints.
There are videos of Indian immigrants shitting on the beach like they do at home, with horrified Canadians recording. Chinese are at least smart and contribute to the economy.

The PDF Indians are high on coe dung for believing that all will be fine LOL
These pajeets think they are a supa powa. Morons including Major Gobar Shudra Arya are war mongering against Canada on twitter

Fact? Have you seen the evidence?

It’s surprising as well as hilarious to see many members here hoping for a severe and stringent action against India, even before the evidence has been shared between the affected parties.
You conveniently ignored that a "Five eyes" member also contributed to this investigation, that means US, UK, Australia and New Zealand won't refute it. The member in question was most likely the US, as Indians may have resorted to their age old tactic of using the 'neighbour's (US) soil' to plan this operation. Just like they have been using Afghan and Nepal soil. You guys probably thought if you did not plan this in Canada, rather did the planning in the US, then crossed over next door just like thousands do every day, and then returned like nothing happened, the Canadians would not find out.

Everyone finding solace in this episode

Hum to doob gaye sanam, aap kab dub rahe hai :lol: (For those with problem understanding, we are down the drain, when will you haha)

Bitch please

Pajeet, your piss-drinking country has an average IQ of 76 and worships toilets instead of using them. We all know who is mentally retarded here.

There are videos of Indian immigrants shitting on the beach like they do at home, with horrified Canadians recording. Chinese are at least smart and contribute to the economy.

These pajeets think they are a supa powa. Morons including Major Gobar Shudra Arya are war mongering against Canada on twitter

Source of that beach video?

You conveniently ignored that a "Five eyes" member also contributed to this investigation,
Has any report come that shows that all 5 have contributed? No formal announcement has come from any of these except Ottawa and many of you are demanding and hoping for something dramatic against India.

Good luck.

The member in question was most likely the US, as Indians may have resorted to their age old tactic of using the 'neighbour's (US) soil' to plan this operation. Just like they have been using Afghan and Nepal soil. You guys probably thought if you did not plan this in Canada, rather did the planning in the US, then crossed over next door just like thousands do every day, and then returned like nothing happened, the Canadians would not find out.
Haven’t seen more number of conjectures within one para.

The desperation displayed here by most members from Paksiatn is beyond hilarious to say the least. They are hoping - something drastic should be done against India. Evidence or no evidence. They have already launched a nuclear strike as of yesterday. They are quoting intelligence sharing by 5 eyes, as if they were sitting in the sit room when it was being shared.

Slow down guys. Let the evidence come out. This episode would be taken to a logical end.

every Canadian of bigotry
Now “YOU” have become “EVERY” Canadian? Atleast read the comment before going ballistic and responding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom