What's new

Are tHere Muslims In Indian Forces????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so pathetic, I saw muslim Indian soldiers praying during the kargil war before fighting against PAK ARMY. What dio they think, that is so stupid :hitwall:

They think the same thing that a Muslim American soldier thinks when he fights in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Or perhaps even what a Pakistani soldier thinks when he fights his fellow muslim Taliban.

Good for you asq.....but most of us,indians, are brought up on a country before faith/religion mentality.......thats why we are and always try to be secular,as seen in the elections,extrimist hindutva or any other grps based on religion are diminishing and that is what the indians want......as for the praying before war thing,i guess those soldiers were praying for the good of their country and their own......that is faith....faith in God,god of any form,belief that god would protect my country.....pakistan maybe a islamic state,but INDIA DOESNT REPRESENT ITSELF ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS...thnx

Eat your heart out.

What a bloody hypocrite. I bet you're one of those who expects Pakistani sikhs and hindus to be patriotic.

No I don't american mate. I am always surprised seing hindus being patriotic to Pakistan. You got no idea, watch ur FOX News, u cannot even spell SOUTH ASIA

Jayporri. faith is what true Muslim live by, why do you want us to put the faith aside, A good Muslim will not side with evil and only side with goodness no matter where it is, that is why while jews in Europe were being persecuted, we the Muslims saved them..

Read on and learn....................

An Indian Muslim's Blog: News, Daily Articles, Views on Muslims & Urdu poetry website: Do Jews ever recall the historic role of Muslims in saving them?

Jayporri. faith is what true Muslim live by, why do you want us to put the faith aside, A good Muslim will not side with evil and only side with goodness no matter where it is, that is why while jews in Europe were being persecuted, we the Muslims saved them..

Read on and learn....................

An Indian Muslim's Blog: News, Daily Articles, Views on Muslims & Urdu poetry website: Do Jews ever recall the historic role of Muslims in saving them?

In India, religion plays a second fiddle...if you ask a common man "who are you" , his first answer will be "I am an indian" (at worst he will say , i am a bengali , i am a malayalee , i am a punjabi ...) ...but you will rarely find an answer such as "I am a hindu, i am a sikh , i am a muslim ..."....that is because irrespective of the faith , your country comes first....the very idea of India means 'its secularity" and not the idea of a country based on religion......Right from our schools , we are taught that we are indian's first and religion comes a distant third.....Pakistani's will find it difficult to understand , because they associate Islam as the corner stone of the country.....

Even consider this ....when your soldier goes to battlefield ....the war cry is "Allah oh akbar" ....whereas the war cry of a indian soldier would be "Bharat mata ki jai" (Salutations to mother india)...ofcourse regimental war cries are different....but hope you saw the difference...

So next time when you ask a Indian muslim soldier , who is he ? ...his answer will be "I am an indian".......

:cheers::cheers::

In India, religion plays a second fiddle...if you ask a common man "who are you" , his first answer will be "I am an indian" (at worst he will say , i am a bengali , i am a malayalee , i am a punjabi ...) ...but you will rarely find an answer such as "I am a hindu, i am a sikh , i am a muslim ..."....that is because irrespective of the faith , your country comes first....the very idea of India means 'its secularity" and not the idea of a country based on religion......Right from our schools , we are taught that we are indian's first and religion comes a distant third.....Pakistani's will find it difficult to understand , because they associate Islam as the corner stone of the country.....

Even consider this ....when your soldier goes to battlefield ....the war cry is "Allah oh akbar" ....whereas the war cry of a indian soldier would be "Bharat mata ki jai" (Salutations to mother india)...ofcourse regimental war cries are different....but hope you saw the difference...

So next time when you ask a Indian muslim soldier , who is he ? ...his answer will be "I am an indian".......

:cheers::cheers::

Therefore he feels not bad abt the Gujrat genocide? I mean he is indian and I remember Indians saying the genocide was the revenge from India? :azn:

Last edited:
Hahah....i know you are not the only one lockheed,people like you exist in india too....you probably met one of those minorities....

I wonder what all the Shi'a in Pakistan think about the genocide perpetrated against them.

I wonder what all the Shi'a in Pakistan think about the genocide perpetrated against them.

Or the Iraqis abt the genocide done by the US Army which is fighting against some people living in mountains, playing with stones, and nevertheless losing so many lives, hypocrite No.1=USA :usflag:

Therefore he feels not bad abt the Gujrat genocide? I mean he is indian and I remember Indians saying the genocide was the revenge from India? :azn:

Revenge against whom ?? against fellow indians ?? Hardly a notion of revenge i should say....Pray why do muslims feel so vindicated about godhra...it was a blot on the indian democracy..and was/is a bad chapter in indian history....but its just not muslims....it has happened with catholics, sikhs , etc ....This incidents we are truly shamed off...so really your argument about gujrat genocide doesnt cut any meat.......any country has its baggage of problems......just deal with it and move on......

Lockheed,On one hand you cherish the raping spree of the then PA in bd,and say you are proud of whatever they have done......,..on the other hand you judge others humanity?? What hypocrysy!!!.........both were shamefull acts,but you seem to part with what suits you best...

Lockheed,On one hand you cherish the raping spree of the then PA in bd,and say you are proud of whatever they have done......,..on the other hand you judge others humanity?? What hypocrysy!!!.........both were shamefull acts,but you seem to part with what suits you best...

One happened, the other didn't happen, that is the difference. PA has done all good for Bangladesh, now they r kissing Indias *** and getting killed by them, congrats Bengalis! I am not judging mate just telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom