What's new

Are Pakistan’s female medical students to be doctors or wives?

The title should have read "Are Pakistan's female med students to be doctors or only wives". That's what the author meant.

Of course, a woman can be a doctor and a wife, just as a man can be a doc and a husband (as most male doctors are).
now i get it, but nothing wrong with a woman working............
they are essential in each and every field

Its impossible to attend social functions as a trophy bahu and work odd hours as a doctor is supposed to :unsure:
the days of a "trophy bahu" are over, now the women of Islam shall rise and have their own unique identity

engineers start earning early on...

True, but the cap on their income statistically remain much less than the Doctors.See below (In USA):
upload_2015-8-28_14-50-0.png

docs after 5year studies, mostly do 1yr housejob and 5yr training without any pay...

What type of training?
even the simple bsc bankers can support their family better

Again, I disagree the medical profession draws no parallel when it comes to compensation (if you want I can provide you with references to show you at least how things look like here in US)

Yes, after Obama care things are not looking the same as compared to the older generation for the young budding doctors (recent grads) as the Insurance Industry have started very strict scrutiny of claims for procedures.

Back
Top Bottom