What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Gangs of Wasseypur my Indian friend?

It was Bengali Hindu woman and her son that fucked over Muslim father and brother. I love that film because the analogy fits perfectly with today.
Muslims fighting Muslims. Hindus being slick and cowardly, and after a harami Bangladeshi son, we get shot in the back. The film perfectly illustrated the scenario of South Asia today.

@padamchen

Leave your address, I'll have only one cousin come and visit you. You can bring all of your Bengali cousins and Indian friends. If I ask him to bring 2 friends it will be your janaza. Harami.

It's a nice movie. One of Saif's half decent performances.

Cheers, Doc

Bangladesh is an extension of Islam. You people turned your back on Pakistan long ago. You guys conspire with Hindu India against us Pakistanis. We may forgive you but Allah swt will never. If you guys have so much hate for Pakistan and Pakistanis, I fail to see the reason for you to be on this forum.

Anyways, take care Bengalis. I suppose our destinies were written to be separated.
Wait what.
THIS guy is taking decision for Allah!

Listen, I am not from a low class family such yourself, so don't think you can try to agitate me. I've traveled the world and have the most Bangladeshi friends any person could, especially being from NYC. If you hate me, well that's sad on your part. There is a lot more to life that hating someone. Trust me, If I wanted to embarrass you, I can do it without resorting to skin color or other physical attributes, but the thing is that I know too many Bangladeshis that I consider a part of my own family. Most of your Syhleti boys run with Pakistanis and Afghans in Brooklyn and Queens. I respect my elders like @Al-zakir, so I am not going to respond to you the way I should. I hope you guys grow out of Hasina's vagina and realize that the shit you learn is not the truth.

And don't ever deny your past. You were Pakistanis. You just happened to back stab the rest of us.
Admit that you were Indian:lol:
You backstabbed the Indian then us.

Sorry not for indians, please try else where.

Well i'm shocked....some one talking logic. Bangladesh is too densly populated to hold for long.

The cost to them will be way too high. The days of boundry changes by force are over.
hindu bania does cost benefit analysis... not work on emotions... :)

I would advise the Bangladeshis and Pakistanis to cease the name calling and fighting.

Take a shower. Watch some TV. Drink some tea. Whatever. Just dis-engage.

Thanks.

This part of the forum really needs its own moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom