What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@damiendehorn listen to your Indian father harami.

We slap these Indian clowns around, but they are still around to try to parent you sons of Hasina bitches. :lol:

You should be happy this Hindu wants to be your father, especially since your white daddy ran away from you. Gandu.

When was the lastime you took on an indian haramzada? Most of the time you put your tail between your legs and run. Grow a pair come on down to london and see how its really done.

@lastofthepatriots Well at least i know who my parents are, are you even sure your not indian?

Good' Ol divide and conquer...

Remember Gangs of Wasseypur my Indian friend?

It was Bengali Hindu woman and her son that fucked over Muslim father and brother. I love that film because the analogy fits perfectly with today.
Muslims fighting Muslims. Hindus being slick and cowardly, and after a harami Bangladeshi son, we get shot in the back. The film perfectly illustrated the scenario of South Asia today.

@padamchen

When was the lastime you took on an indian haramzada? Most of the time you put your tail between your legs and run. Grow a pair come on down to london and see how its really done.

@lastofthepatriots Well at least i know who my parents are, are you even sure your not indian?

Leave your address, I'll have only one cousin come and visit you. You can bring all of your Bengali cousins and Indian friends. If I ask him to bring 2 friends it will be your janaza. Harami.

It was Bengali Hindu woman and her son that fucked over Muslim father and brother. I love that film because the analogy fits perfectly with today.
Muslims fighting Muslims. Hindus being slick and cowardly, and after a harami Bangladeshi son, we get shot in the back. The film perfectly illustrated the scenario of South Asia today.

@padamchen

So jack*** you base your shyt on bollywood....lol....

So jack*** you base your shyt on bollywood....lol....

That was one of the few Indian films I've seen since the 90's, but I'm glad I did. It perfectly explains the nature of Hindus and Bengalis. Not Bangladeshis because they are our brothers.

@padamchen

Leave your address, I'll have only one cousin come and visit you. You can bring all of your Bengali cousins and Indian friends. If I ask him to bring 2 friends it will be your janaza. Harami.

Your 15 year old cousin?....:p:....not into child abuse unlike you. But still come on down would love to entertain you...

That was one of the few Indian films I've seen since the 90's, but I'm glad I did. It perfectly explains the nature of Hindus and Bengalis. Not Bangladeshis because they are our brothers.

Bollywood loving pakistani? Sure your not indian? I can smell the stench from a distance already.

@damiendehorn post your address. I want you to meet my cousin and make friends.

Nah bindian, you come down....don't let a child do your work grow a pair.

Bollywood loving pakistani? Sure your not indian? I can smell the stench from a distance already.

Nah bindian, you come down....don't let a child do your work grow a pair.

Post your address on my wall.

I will quickly delete it.

@damiendehorn we can record it. No problem. You are a tough guy, right?

Still with the cousin shyt? man up and come on down......don't bring children with you.

You must be mentally retarded. I'm in the US. I will send my 15 year old cousin to come and drink chai while having a very reasonable discussion with you. Send me your address. You can post it on my wall. I will delete it immediately. Don't worry. We can have the entire affair recorded on camera, so there are no worries. We can also upload the entire exchange on this forum.

You must be mentally retarded. I'm in the US. I will send my 15 year old cousin to come and drink chai while having a very reasonable discussion with you. Send me your address. You can post it on my wall. I will delete it immediately. Don't worry. We can have the entire affair recorded on camera, so there are no worries. we can also upload the entire exchange on this forum.

Duffus, get your fat a** out of bed....internet warrior. You can bring a whole TV crew for all i care, cousin you sad fcuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom