What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or do a quick google image search of India's slums or toilet squatting areas.

Indian slums are comparable to "high-end" locations in bengledash.

For real Pakistanis, it's all love for Bangladeshi people.

@damiendehorn you son of Hasina and bastard of an Englishman. Throw up your address. I can have my 15 year old cousin show up to you in London and make you cry. We'll have them film it and post it on the forum too.

These mixed race people lack an identity so they create these fanciful narratives. His father is white and, living in a white country, he knows they dont accept him as one of their own so he compensates by being an ultranationalist bengledashi.

Yaar, isliay Bangladeshi lokon ke saat dosti ne baan ti. Kyu ke ye jo online Bangladeshi lok he boht bakwaas kar te he. Like I said sir, I've got so many friends that will tear this idiot up, but I don't want to cause fighting. End of the day, I think most Bangladeshi people are just like Pakistani people. But then there are haramis like this idiot with no father. I'm not mad at him because he is a bastard son of Hasina. I feel bad for him. No father, and a bitch for a mother named Hasina.

I hope that people of Bangladesh and Pakistan can have better relations, because I know we are almost the same people. I've never met a Bangladeshi guy or girl that was ever rude to me in person, and so I'm guessing that other than this online retard, Bangladeshis are generally well mannered and religious people. Living out here in NYC, Bangladeshis tend to make better friends than Indians, and only other people we make friends with are Afghans.

I hope you guys change your government to whatever else other than Hasina. She seems like a very toxic leader that is spreading hatred. If you ask common Pakistani about Bangladeshis, we are usually curious and want to make friend because they were our former brothers before Indian interference.

Anyways I'd like to post this show where two Pakistanis traveled to Bangladesh on a journey to spread brotherhood. It is all love between Muslim brothers.

@damiendehorn

You are the son of this bitch hasina, and I wouldn't even piss on you If you were on fire. LOL

Khayaal rako ke online me jali Bd wallas ho saktay hain, iss liye gussa ko qaaboo rakna lazmi hain aur dosti ki nisbat se mera tajurba ye hai ke Dosti ham-khayaal wala se hoti hain chain wo kisi bi mulk se q na ho.

Now as far replacing la-Hasina. Struggle is ongoing, it will happen in due time. Sometime it's better to take time so that when is set and done, all parameters are cover.

Last edited:
Lol like we care if we are desi or not lol neither Bangladeshis or Pakistanis will like to be linked with Indians with this stupid desi shit,keep the curry shit smell to your self

Glory to the mother hilsa!!! The hilsa people are strong and glorious!!

For real Pakistanis, it's all love for Bangladeshi people.

@damiendehorn you son of Hasina and bastard of an Englishman. Throw up your address. I can have my 15 year old cousin show up to you in London and make you cry. We'll have them film it and post it on the forum too.

Hey terd face, still a coward? Don't have the balls to do anything your self? Sorry trump must have lopped it off right? So you must be a unich now......explains everything.

Well beats being a indian by a long mile.

Lol no offense but being a bengledashi is honestly the worst thing you can be. It's like playing life on the hardest difficulty.

All hail the noble hilsa, carrier of the izzat of a whole nation and people!!!!!
lol izzat? coming from a country where woman get raped when they go out to take a shit in the open fields and rail tracks, unimaginable levels of perversion you guys target rape a woman who is openly defecating just sick

NEVER.....what would be the advantage? NONE... We have nothing in common with either of those nations, won't see me giving up steak anytime soom.

Nothing in common LOL..what a fool..your food, your clothing, etc is all the same....stfu

Nothing in common LOL..what a fool..your food, your clothing, etc is all the same....stfu

@damiendehorn listen to your Indian father harami.

We slap these Indian clowns around, but they are still around to try to parent you sons of Hasina bitches. :lol:

You should be happy this Hindu wants to be your father, especially since your white daddy ran away from you. Gandu.

@damiendehorn listen to your Indian father harami.

We slap these Indian clowns around, but they are still around to try to parent you sons of Hasina bitches. :lol:

You should be happy this Hindu wants to be your father, especially since your white daddy ran away from you. Gandu.

Nobody wants to be father of Muslims.

It's better to die than do that.

Pakistanis or Bangladeshis they will continue to be sick man of South Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom