What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was, they would have responded to me you coward Indian. My discussion with a Bangladeshi has nothing to do with you, so you should stop trying to instigate a conflict and simply listen. But I know Indians like you. You are cowards and try to stir things up to try and get the results that you want. I'm not going to fight with any Bangladeshi here to make you happy, hindu. Whatever I said to any of them is between us.

Pakistan itself is a society where a lot of cousin marriages occur.

Genetic defects has made you this.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/375257...as-fallen-4-inches-over-50-years-say-experts/

Soon Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims would be like this.

Pakistan itself is a society where a lot of cousin marriages occur.

Genetic defects has made you this.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/375257...as-fallen-4-inches-over-50-years-say-experts/

Soon Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims would be like this.

Despite cousin marriages in Pakistan, Indians are still ugly as ****. Truth hurts. LMAO

Nah you are just maingy one, hope someone is kind enough to give you bowl of pet food.

Listen dog. I know you are probably not Muslim, because you are trying to cause fitna. I mostly said positive things about Bangladeshi people on this thread, yet you are still attacking me because you were born out of the Bitch Hasina's stomach. You were born a dog and will always be one. Reply to me after taking a ride on your harami father, Modi's pole.

Listen dog. I know you are probably not Muslim, because you are trying to cause fitna. I mostly said positive things about Bangladeshi people on this thread, yet you are still attacking me because you were born out of the Bitch Hasina's stomach. You were born a dog and will always be one. Reply to me after taking a ride on your harami father, Modi's pole.

Thats it let it out you fat ugly fcuk. You think we're affraid of a terd like you? Hasina is about only bitch you can attract, now go suck trumps pole before he bombs you to the stoneage. your right i'm not a practicing muslim, but you insult my country and i'll give as good as i get bytch.

Stop guys! This South Asia is a 3rd class hell hole because of our hot heads...:hitwall:

@lastofthepatriots jane de. Koi faida nahi hoga.

Yaar, isliay Bangladeshi lokon ke saat dosti ne baan ti. Kyu ke ye jo online Bangladeshi lok he boht bakwaas kar te he. Like I said sir, I've got so many friends that will tear this idiot up, but I don't want to cause fighting. End of the day, I think most Bangladeshi people are just like Pakistani people. But then there are haramis like this idiot with no father. I'm not mad at him because he is a bastard son of Hasina. I feel bad for him. No father, and a bitch for a mother named Hasina.

I hope that people of Bangladesh and Pakistan can have better relations, because I know we are almost the same people. I've never met a Bangladeshi guy or girl that was ever rude to me in person, and so I'm guessing that other than this online retard, Bangladeshis are generally well mannered and religious people. Living out here in NYC, Bangladeshis tend to make better friends than Indians, and only other people we make friends with are Afghans.

I hope you guys change your government to whatever else other than Hasina. She seems like a very toxic leader that is spreading hatred. If you ask common Pakistani about Bangladeshis, we are usually curious and want to make friend because they were our former brothers before Indian interference.

Anyways I'd like to post this show where two Pakistanis traveled to Bangladesh on a journey to spread brotherhood. It is all love between Muslim brothers.

@damiendehorn

You are the son of this bitch hasina, and I wouldn't even piss on you If you were on fire. LOL

You are the son of this bitch hasina, and I wouldn't even piss on you If you were on fire. LOL

You need to have a dyck to be able piss properly bytch. Now go on Modi and trump are both waiting for you pucker those lips.

Despite cousin marriages in Pakistan, Indians are still ugly as ****. Truth hurts. LMAO

This guy is a half white man.

Secondly Pakistanis have genetic defect. Indians are the oldest loving continuous civilisation in the world.

Of course they aren't. They come from adivasis. They were the people indigenous to jungle before ANI and ASI came to the Indian Subcontinent. They are NOT desi
Lol like we care if we are desi or not lol neither Bangladeshis or Pakistanis will like to be linked with Indians with this stupid desi shit,keep the curry shit smell to your self

ignore the posters causing fethnah and long live ommat
Bangladesh.gif
:pakistan:

ignore the posters causing fethnah and long live ommat
Bangladesh.gif
:pakistan:

For real Pakistanis, it's all love for Bangladeshi people.

@damiendehorn you son of Hasina and bastard of an Englishman. Throw up your address. I can have my 15 year old cousin show up to you in London and make you cry. We'll have them film it and post it on the forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom