What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like saudi arabia is holy to muslims. Indian sub continent to hindus. that includes our little bd. Sooner or later they are gonna take it. Question is are we gonna join our way or their way.
You forgot to leave the dark ages. We don't fight with swords anymore. There aren't a total of 3 people in the world anymore. India is surrounded by muslim, buddha and china's atheists. It also has large Muslim population of it's own. It's also not like the past where one big country can just take another smaller country. How's it going with Kashmir? You really are an idiot if you think India can take BD or any country that surrounds it for that matter.

You created to leave the dark ages. We don't fight with swords anymore. There aren't a total of 3 people in the world anymore. India is surrounded by muslim, buddha and china's atheists. It also has large Muslim population of it's own. It's also not like the past where one big country can just take another smaller country. How's it going with Kashmir? You really are an idiot if you think India can take BD or any country that surrounds it for that matter.

Kashmir gets support from pakistan. Even bangladesh was created because of india's help. Its gonna happen maybe not in near future but definitely.

Just like saudi arabia is holy to muslims. Indian sub continent to hindus. that includes our little bd. Sooner or later they are gonna take it. Question is are we gonna join our way or their way.
They'll have to nuke us and then take what's left of the land.

In reality neither we want to join nor they want to take us in. 150 million more Muslims...when they are already having problems with their own Muslim population...not a good idea for Hindustan.

Philia said:
They'll have to nuke us and then take what's left of the land.

In reality neither we want to join nor they want to take us in. 150 million more Muslims...when they are already having problems with their own Muslim population...not a good idea for Hindustan.

Please dont use Islam and Muslim identity when it fits your agenda :devil:. There is a reason why our language and culture so similar to india's. But i agree only difference we have with them is our religion.

if by desi you mean south asian... yes i think they are... but some bdesi think they are east asian tiger. :)

flame bait ??

If it was, they would have responded to me you coward Indian. My discussion with a Bangladeshi has nothing to do with you, so you should stop trying to instigate a conflict and simply listen. But I know Indians like you. You are cowards and try to stir things up to try and get the results that you want. I'm not going to fight with any Bangladeshi here to make you happy, hindu. Whatever I said to any of them is between us.

Last edited:
Please dont use Islam and Muslim identity when it fits your agenda :devil:. There is a reason why our language and culture so similar to india's. But i agree only difference we have with them is our religion.
there is little chance of India 'taking over' any new land... bd included..
the muslim reason is a good practical one(we can barely hold onto kashmir, bd will be our vietnam), apart from being a drain to our exchequer... we get nothing in return except pain.

Desi seems to be a derogatory term so I really don't like this term and also being bracketed with Indians is not such a pleasant feeling who are known as scammers in USA. So I'm just a Pakistani/Pakistani-origin :enjoy::pakistan:

Ditch all the "politicos" Bengalis are our brothers and that's enough.

Last edited:
flame bait ??

Sorry not for indians, please try else where.

the muslim reason is a good practical one(we can barely hold onto kashmir, bd will be our vietnam), apart from being a drain to our exchequer... we get nothing in return except pain.

Well i'm shocked....some one talking logic. Bangladesh is too densly populated to hold for long.

Kashmir gets support from pakistan. Even bangladesh was created because of india's help. Its gonna happen maybe not in near future but definitely.

The cost to them will be way too high. The days of boundry changes by force are over.

why would we ever attack & occupy Bangladesh ? the status quo is great. occupation won't be cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom