What's new

Are Bangladeshis Desi people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once total number of Muslim outnumber the total number of Hindus bd could join Islamic republic of moglistan.

Maybe there can be something like EU in South Asia. But joining India is not possible. Maybe or may not be partition was the wrong thing in 1947. But after what has happened in so many years, it is not possible anymore. India wouldn't want this many Muslims inside. Neither Pakistan, Srilanka or Bangladesh would want to join India no matter what. But with improved relation free trade can be a reality.
Forget religion, we already have example like Nepal. I DO NOT EVER want BD to have open immigration border ever with any country. I am all for open and free trade and everything. But no need for open immigration be it India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal or whatever.

Once total number of Muslim outnumber the total number of Hindus bd could join Islamic republic of moglistan.
How long will it take for Muslims to outnumber Hindus in India, considering it ever happens to begin with?

Maybe there can be something like EU in South Asia. But joining India is not possible. Maybe or may not be partition was the wrong thing in 1947. But after what has happened in so many years, it is not possible anymore. India wouldn't want this many Muslims inside. Neither Pakistan, Srilanka or Bangladesh would want to join India no matter what. But with improved relation free trade can be a reality.

There is no such thing as never. Look at the history and the map of bengal last 800 years. Only good thing about creating pakistan is that they can brag about they are the only muslim country that has atomic bombs. Which is a good thing if you see it as muslim prospective.

Forget religion, already have example like Nepal. I DO NOT EVER want BD to have open immigration border ever with any country. I am all for open and free trade and everything. But no need for open immigration be it India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal or whatever.

Funny part is its bangladeshis gonna migrate to other parts of india not the other way. And we are gonna get good leadership and strong law and order.

Dear fellow haramzada, we were never meant to be one nation just a misscalculation on behalf of the british raj? We don't need or want your forgiveness...I don't hate pakistanis (maybe just you) and we have no interest to conspire with anyone.

We couldn't have turned our back on pakistan as we never were pakistanis, after you guys tried to impose your language on us....oh and its a public forum so open to all.

Listen, I am not from a low class family such yourself, so don't think you can try to agitate me. I've traveled the world and have the most Bangladeshi friends any person could, especially being from NYC. If you hate me, well that's sad on your part. There is a lot more to life that hating someone. Trust me, If I wanted to embarrass you, I can do it without resorting to skin color or other physical attributes, but the thing is that I know too many Bangladeshis that I consider a part of my own family. Most of your Syhleti boys run with Pakistanis and Afghans in Brooklyn and Queens. I respect my elders like @Al-zakir, so I am not going to respond to you the way I should. I hope you guys grow out of Hasina's vagina and realize that the shit you learn is not the truth.

And don't ever deny your past. You were Pakistanis. You just happened to back stab the rest of us.

Language, ideology, culture, food and among other things. Usually sylheti stick to sylhet when comes to marriage.

is sylheti a separate language ? i considered it a bengali dialect

Funny part is its bangladeshis gonna migrate to other parts of india not the other way. And we are gonna get good leadership and strong law and order.
You quote me on Nepal and you say BD will have good leadership by following Nepals route? What an idiot. I don't want BD people to migrate to India either. So I want stronger border patrol. Seriously, we don't need outside influence to destroy the already broken system we have. We are far better alone. We have an abundance of population and much of them are young so no need for migrants in our country.

Listen, I am not from a low class family such yourself, so don't think you can try to agitate me. I've traveled the world and have the most Bangladeshi friends any person could, especially being from NYC. If you hate me, well that's sad on your part. There is a lot more to life that hating someone. Trust me, If I wanted to embarrass you, I can do it without resorting to skin color or other physical attributes, but the thing is that I know too many Bangladeshis that I consider a part of my own family. Most of your Syhleti boys run with Pakistanis and Afghans in Brooklyn and Queens. I respect my elders like @Al-zakir, so I am not going to respond to you the way I should. I hope you guys grow out of Hasina's vagina and realize that the shit you learn is not the truth.

And don't ever deny your past. You were Pakistanis. You just happened to back stab the rest of us.

:laugh:....yeah sure you have "Bangladeshi friend", just like trumpytes say their not racist because they once sat next to a black person on a bus. You know nothing about my family, how ever low i could go I'd still be head and shoulders above you.

So bring it on, dear fellow haramzada. Bring on the skin colour and attributes you can muster....you can never change the fact we are NOT pakistani and never were.

is sylheti a separate language ? i considered it a bengali dialect
Being from Dhaka I don't understand anything Sylhetis say with their own dialect. I am assuming they have few more words at least. Don't know though

In North America--and perhaps in Europe-- Indians and Pakistanis--at least north Indians--can easily mingle using Hindi-Urdu and crack the same kind of (dirty) jokes, talk about cricket/movies, eat often similar food, and get into sometime heated politics. I think the term 'Desi' is used to describe this rather large expat community. The commonality between these two communities is a lot. While BDs are cool people and often have a soft corner for Pakistan, I don't think they can be fairly called 'Desi'. Most BD expats I have met I had to use English.

Let's not bring mudslinging into what is obviously an ethnographic discussion. There's nothing superior to being a 'Desi'.

You quote me on Nepal and you say BD will have good leadership by following Nepals route? What an idiot. I don't want BD people to migrate to India either. So I want stronger border patrol. Seriously, we don't need outside influence to destroy the already broken system we have. We are far better alone. We have an abundance of population and much of them are young so no need for migrants in our country.

Just like saudi arabia is holy to muslims. Indian sub continent to hindus. that includes our little bd. Sooner or later they are gonna take it. Question is are we gonna join our way or their way.

Of course they aren't. They come from adivasis. They were the people indigenous to jungle before ANI and ASI came to the Indian Subcontinent. They are NOT desi

Search desi **** and then have a look at what comes up, men swinging their 2 inchers and women swinging their sandwich rolls. Worse than the "people indigenous to jungle".

Or do a quick google image search of India's slums or toilet squatting areas.

I mean where the f*ck do you come out with this kind of BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom