What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

UAE and Dubai will remain a major international hub in the future too. Dubai is already way ahead of any other city in the Muslim world along with Istanbul. It's a major economic, business, aviation and trade hub along with numerous other cities in the GCC and will remain as such. We have heard such stories for decades. Dream on in short.
Is this even authentic news? Regardless of that then Pakistan is a major ally of the GCC and the Arab world and has much better relations than with the Mullah's of Iran. There is no comparison...

Despite this then it would not surprise me if Pakistan will ultimately send some 1000 troops as a sign of goodwill. That's all it ever was about to begin with.

Sensible post.
I am ashamed to see fellow Pakistanis exaggerating Gwadar--especially against Dubai. How deluded.
And, yes, Pakistan currently does have better relations with GCC but I don't think relations with Iran are all that bad either: Partly because of American sanctions and partly because of commercial interests Pakistan downplays its relations with Iran. But the fact is that the nonsense of Cha Bahar vs Gwadar or Pushtuns vs non Pashtuns in Afghanistan are non-sense. Pakistan and Iran are natural allies. Neighborhood is very important.

Good decision by Pak and Turkey to try to stay neutral and try to defuse the situation. Perhaps, because of their neutrality, they can better convince Iran and KSA to pull back from a disaster.

As to the UAE minister--well, we can't take one junior minister's statement too seriously at this point.

i cant comment there. the childish admin blocked me.

I was blocked too and now they are spreading lies. He wrote that he would block both Arabs and Persians but we can obviously see Farsi trolls writing nonsense in that very same thread!!

I will post it here.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

For some reason I cannot reply in that thread but Afro-Arabs are Afro-Arabs and they form 10% of KSA's population. They are not locals. Saudi Arabians are Semites by large, West Asians and Caucasian people. By culture, appearance, DNA (long confirmed) and everything else.

Even European anthropologists were of that opinion 100 years ago where every non-European was looked down upon and there is a 100% consensus about this today too.

Arabid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Physical appearance
The Arabid race was distinguished from the West-Mediterranean race by some minor characteristic facial traits. These include almond-shaped eyes, very dark hair color, the Semitic smile (conditioned by unusually deep Fossa canina), untanned skin color tending to a pale olive, and often but not always a narrow or a broad aquiline nose.

This physical type had in earlier times a broader-formed Syrid subtype, which was found among the farmers of the Fertile Crescent."

By that logic you are a mixture of Blacks, Indians, Gypsies and Mongols.

Your obsession with Black people is hilarious but Arabs are neither Black nor do they have any relation to East Africa other than once colonizing it/ruling it for centuries and the Arab Slave trade.

The Arabian Peninsula is located between the remaining Asia, Europe and Africa and was also a hub for migration. Bilal ibn Rabah (ra) or al-HABASHI as he was also called was not a local but a migrant from Eastern Africa. (Ethiopia). Besides people of the Horn of Africa are a mixture of Western Asians and local Africans hence they are classified as Caucasians by all anthropologists unlike Sub-Saharan Africans..

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bilal Ibn Rabah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For your information then there are as many Afro-Iranians as there are Afro-Arabs in KSA.

24m98h5.jpg

Horniman Museum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@BLACKEAGLE @Full Moon please post this post in that thread as I cannot post there. People cannot argue with me so they prevent me from being able to reply in threads and tolerate trolling from opponents but not counter-replies.

There is currently a campaign against Arab users here. The few of us that remain. Farsi trolling and nonsense is tolerated constantly. The bias is obvious. Unfortunate situation.

aif is a mountain exercise it has nothing to with the war.
Hi,

Your another Saudi Seif al arab thinks that this is Saudi war and Saudia can handle this shit all alone, so i m not sure where we fit in this whole scenario

Hi,

If I dont know what it means, does that makes me non-muslim?
every muslim should learn it. and if you broke some of the rules yes it can take you out of islam.
its huge topic not a short one.
try to read about it and understand it.

Pakistan took the best possible stand, for our own good. We already guaranteed support in case the Arabs' territorial integrity is breached but as far as foreign interventions are concerned, they can ask their petro-dollars for help.

Saudi's wrath
or dodge their wrath.
There's no need to worry about any 'wrath' - Pakistan helps them a lot with training, intelligence and advisers. They won't risk losing that support too.

From a political perspective, it seems like Saudi Arabia is trying to secure its own position without taking too many favors from the Americans - reducing dependency on the US is in their interest. Unfortunately for them, fighting their wars isn't in our interest.

The Saudis are now starting to feel threatened by the mess in their region, one that they facilitated the creation of by supporting the US; but now, it is clear that, as a Saudi ambassador put it, ''many of the West’s policies....risk the stability and security of the Middle East.'' - he said that before ISIS became a threat as big as it is now, and before the deterioration of the situation in Yemen. http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/12/18/-Saudi-Arabia-will-go-it-alone-.html
Most of that article reflects Saudi policy at the time of its writing, but what can be inferred from it is that they were unhappy with the strategy their 'allies' are using in Syria and the way they're dealing with Iran (even more so now).

It appears the Saudis have started realizing how much the American proxy warfare and ''moderate'' militant groups strategy has backfired and started to hurt them, and that the West doesn't care if Saudi Arabia goes down with the rest of the Middle East. This was bound to happen, no US ally can remain a US ally for too long without giving up on its own interests (like many NATO states have done, at least temporarily). Iran, of course, is pursuing its own interests and won't fully co-operate with anyone.

Pakistan does not have stakes in those politics, and therefore staying neutral while maintaining relations with the Saudis is the best option - undoubtedly, this is what was advised by the military and that advice is what the parliament agreed to.

@Zarvan the Saudis don't care about religion and neither do the Iranis - it's geopolitics and must be taken rationally, without emotions and with calculated strategy. That is what Pakistan has done and that is the best we could have done.

i think you are the only pakistani in this forum who knows whats really happening :tup:
no disrespect guys. but a lot of you are too emotional.

and as i said. not joining the coalition will achieve the west, israel and iran dream of harming the relation between pakistan and saudi arabia. but your army knows better and they are doing what needs to be done.
Yep, everything is a conspiracy of the US, Israel etc etc etc. Two points:

1. West didn't start this war, you did. That's a fact. Don't debate it.
2. If you hate Israel so much, how come you haven't done anything about it? Ever?

every muslim should learn it. and if you broke some of the rules yes it can take you out of islam.
Hi,
Please feel free to share the link, perhaps i can look to it

If you hate Israel so much, how come you haven't done anything about it? Ever?
Hi,
Oh please are kidding me?? When invaders of Palestine attack, all bedouins go into hiding and then later when a dysfunctional country becomes a guinea pig for Iran and Saudi tussle, All of Arabs baddo unite to destroy it.
Bravo now thats bravery. Not that Iran has no part to play in this. they are the reason why this shit is happening

Hi,

Your another Saudi Seif al arab thinks that this is Saudi war and Saudia can handle this shit all alone, so i m not sure where we fit in this whole scenario

Yes, it's all about political will and geopolitics. This is not about KSA, Ali Abdullah Saleh and Houthi's anymore. Most powers are involved now. Regional and non-regional.

But Pakistan is supposed to stand behind KSA given the history and close relations. Sending 1000 troops would not hurt a country of 200 million people! It's about political signals. This is no joke. The region is on fire and the Houthi's have openly proclaimed that they want to conquer Makkah and Madinah. They are a dangerous terror cult.

Yep, everything is a conspiracy of the US, Israel etc etc etc. Two points:

1. West didn't start this war, you did. That's a fact. Don't debate it.
2. If you hate Israel so much, how come you haven't done anything about it? Ever?
please dont start this silly subject. we went to war with them before. today politically no other country is making damage to isreal as much as saudi. we are lobbying against them every where. we are working with the Palestinians to take isreal to criminal court and we are wining. its a long topic im really not interested in talking about it.

Hi,
Hi,
Oh please are kidding me?? When invaders of Palestine attack, all bedouins go into hiding and then later when a dysfunctional country becomes a guinea pig for Iran and Saudi tussle, All of Arabs baddo unite to destroy it.
Bravo now thats bravery. Not that Iran has no part to play in this. they are the reason why this shit is happening
Iran must be a great super power if it has the ability to support militias in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and now Yemen. All the while, it's been under severe sanctions by all of the western countries.

Stop drinking the kool-aid. Fictional story telling should be left to GRRM.

Slowly but surely the truth is coming out.

All these countries have done nothing but use Pakistan in the past. Where were these "friends" when Pakistan was embroiled in daily bombings and losing innocent civilians? That's right, nowhere to be found.

It's time for us to stand up and look out for ourselves and I'm glad our establishment and political leadership is showing some backbone. We are the strongest Muslim country in the world and we need to lead from the front instead of being the arabs lap dogs.
Um. No you're not. Not even close. Turkey is...by a huge margin.

Yes, it's all about political will and geopolitics. This is not about KSA, Ali Abdullah Saleh and Houthi's anymore. Most powers are involved now. Regional and non-regional.

But Pakistan is supposed to stand behind KSA given the history and close relations. Sending 1000 troops would not hurt a country of 200 million people! It's about political signals. This is no joke. The region is on fire and the Houthi's have openly proclaimed that they want to conquer Makkah and Madinah.
Hi,
but havent the contingent arrived already ?? Plus you have everything yoiu need.

Top notch equipments, willing people to fight. We will be always with you in spirit and if god forbids anything happens, i can promise you the first you will get will be from us. Its about time that the arabian leopard shows its claws

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) protect us from devil, Ameen.

i think you are the only pakistani in this forum who knows whats really happening :tup:
no disrespect guys. but a lot of you are too emotional.

and as i said. not joining the coalition will achieve the west, israel and iran dream of harming the relation between pakistan and saudi arabia. but your army knows better and they are doing what needs to be done.

Not really, there is not harm between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, where have you been in last 12 years when Pakistan was in war on terrorism??

We know Arab can handle easily on Yemen, no worry. We just focus on our home first and try to improve the situations, can you help us?

Could you translate them into English or provide their English equivalents? Thank you.

please dont start this silly subject. we went to war with them before. today politically no other country is making damage to isreal as much as saudi. we are lobbying against them every where. we are working with the Palestinians to take isreal to criminal court and we are wining. its a long topic im really not interested in talking about it.
And secretly working with US and Israel to destroy Iran. You're right, let's not discuss it because there isn't much to discuss other than your country's two faced behavior.

Back
Top Bottom