What's new

Arabs See Pakistan as Future Superpower

Meh I'd just ignore jeypore, yaar.
From the looks of his responses he is prolly in early teens getting his daily doze of warmongering.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

To this last gimmick that is played on this thread...........

If a real poll is done regarding where the Muslims of there own countries should live, in realistic terms, majority would say, right here, if the political situation was turn right for there own lively hood.... So, there is this make belief scenario of surverys and bullcraps.... And we have one to tell me eat a Sincker bar............

After Pakistan regains control over Afghanistan, giving itself strategic depth and reunifies with IOK, then Pakistan would be a true regional power.

That'd be a very hard part.

I believe China should do everything to help Pakistan achieve this.

Indirectly that is. The PLA will only directly engage with India unless their own interests are being threatened.

Iran and Turkey are also potential regional powers. Iran's main disadvantage is its a bit isolated in the Muslim world because it's Shia. Turkey's main disadvantage is it's too close politically to the West. If it leaves NATO and becomes independent, then it could be a true Islamic regional power (neo-Ottoman).

The main reason for Iran's isolation is not because they are Shia. Back in the days of the Shah, it was far from being isolated and a huge interest to the US. Even today, the Americans have a huge grudge against Iran because of the 1979 revolution.

The main reason for Iran's isolation is due those delusional mullahs running things.

Three great Islamic regional powers Pakistan, Iran and Turkey would strike fear in USA. It would loosen USA's iron grip on Arab countries.

I am still waiting to see a single Muslim-majority country with it's very own nuclear powered super carrier and a nuclear submarine. Otherwise, they simply look like fleas to the US for a very long time to come. And many of the wealthy Middle Eastern states, and Turkey use many US-made equipment. Turkey is a member of the JSF program.

I believe the way forward for Muslim nations is for their leaders to be upfront, straightforward, honest and hardworking. This must apply to all citizens of the particular country. And of-course, this must be backed up with a clear vision.

Finally and most importantly, they must not have any hidden agendas. This is one of the major factors over the centuries that damaged the Muslim's path to development, industrial and technological self-sufficiency.

Being a supranational entity that is on par with the US is merely a distant dream.

As far as Pakistan in concerned, they have potential, but currently under many difficult circumstances. I am sure they'll get something such that they become a strong regional power. That is in the long term. However, the IOK issue is an extremely tricky matter.

Oh wait.

In famous history, if a strong country like Pakistan become superpower, Arabs will run immediately to the West. As you can see, they are almost hating every neighbors- (ie. they backstab Ottoman Empire, they now backstab Iran and tomorrow, it will be Pakistan. ). Don't assume all Arabs love Pakistan.

What I suggest for Pakistan's role superpower is to control all Arab countries and kick out puppets of the West including Saudi Arabia. Turkey and Iran would be appreciated allies.

Arabs can't be trusted.

A big LOL :rofl:

Was it not you who said that you don't like Turkey so much so that you don't want your country to buy their weapons? And reason: NATO presence in Afghanistan. lolzzz...

You contradict yourself mate :lol:

That'd be a very hard part.

Indirectly that is. The PLA will only directly engage with India unless their own interests are being threatened.

The main reason for Iran's isolation is not because they are Shia. Back in the days of the Shah, it was far from being isolated and a huge interest to the US. Even today, the Americans have a huge grudge against Iran because of the 1979 revolution.

The main reason for Iran's isolation is due those delusional mullahs running things.

I am still waiting to see a single Muslim-majority country with it's very own nuclear powered super carrier and a nuclear submarine. Otherwise, they simply look like fleas to the US for a very long time to come. And many of the wealthy Middle Eastern states, and Turkey use many US-made equipment. Turkey is a member of the JSF program.

I believe the way forward for Muslim nations is for their leaders to be upfront, straightforward, honest and hardworking. This must apply to all citizens of the particular country. And of-course, this must be backed up with a clear vision.

Finally and most importantly, they must not have any hidden agendas. This is one of the major factors over the centuries that damaged the Muslim's path to development, industrial and technological self-sufficiency.

Being a supranational entity that is on par with the US is merely a distant dream.

As far as Pakistan in concerned, they have potential, but currently under many difficult circumstances. I am sure they'll get something such that they become a strong regional power. That is in the long term. However, the IOK issue is an extremely tricky matter.

A big LOL :rofl:

Was it not you who said that you don't like Turkey so much so that you don't want your country to buy their weapons? And reason: NATO presence in Afghanistan. lolzzz...

You contradict yourself mate :lol:

it is not love of Ali r-a it is hate towards mu3ayia r-a in this case

he must play with emotions to degrade the arabs while he forgets safvees of iran have invaded muslim lands under othaman khilafa many times and not once while they were trying to spread islam in europe

TARIQ

i doubt the poll-
Arabs will never want a non-Arab Muslim country becoming a super power- They'll prefer a western country over a Muslim country any time-

acording to me saudi arabia or turkey or iran may became superpower not pakistan since its has currently heck of domestic problems which it needs to solve first

acording to me saudi arabia or turkey or iran may became superpower not pakistan since its has currently heck of domestic problems which it needs to solve first

It says future super power- when all the domestic problems will be solved-

It says future super power- when all the domestic problems will be solved-
even after solving all problems it takes 15-20 years to become an industrialized state . u guys needs to work on grass roots level. anyway best of luck to your country

We don't care if Arabs see us as superpowers or not. All we care about is that Arabs need to respect us. I have heard that Pakistani who go to Saudi Arab are not treated very well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom