What's new

Apology to all PDF members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

BANNED
Reaction score
Allright, pakistani members know me as a troll and a really annoying one at that. So here is how that happened.

*ahem*...longwinded speech coming up.....

I was brought up in Dubai until i had to return to India for college education. So during my school years, i had the opportunity to interact with a lot of pakistani nationals from my neighbourhood, school and dad's colleagues. Infact, my best friend was a pakistani through the 8th grade and 9th. So obviously i didnt hate pakistan during this period. News about pakistan attacking India, occupying kashmir blah blah blah did irk me a bit but not by much. So there i was happily living my life until i came across....*dramatic music* (dun...dun..dun)...PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM! (cue cannon burst).

Most i expected was a couple of arguments about the border dispute, and weapons acquisitions. Turns out everything was warped and most facts twisted. And oh! the terrible hate to all things India...Indian.

Let me list what the word "indian" or "bharti (<-----lol wut?!)" was used in conjunction with...
1. cow piss
2. cow dung
3. cows (seriously whats the deal with COWS anyway?!)
5. dirty
6. smelly
7. poor
8. toilets ( i know right...)
9. monkeys (hello devolution!)
10. blackies

oooh...and 11. Fair and Lovely.....-.-

Ofcourse, i dismissed the first couple of posts like these as the handiworks of un-avoidable racists in every country. The psyche of the pakistani members in this forum turned out to be wastly different from the attitude of the numerous pakistani people i encountered. Shock and awe was the first reaction...then it just warped into reciprocating hate.

I never cared for the internal affairs of pakistan but where you guys are headed..its certainly not a pretty place. I love my country and my people. When i see my people and country insulted and ridiculed do not expect me to stand by passively. Internet warriors?...maybe...but i feel the same for my country in real life as well.

If you have any issues learn to talk about it in a civil manner without resorting to personal,racial insults. I am an Indian and India is my motherland (same goes for the remaining 1.1 billion)....deal with it.

I regret how i turned out, but this is what lead to it. I expect nothing but flame as replies from pak members and chastising remarks from Indian members. But this is my POV.

With this post i intend to apologise to every person who may have been hurt by posts or insulted. I realize fighting fire with fire is never the solution and for that ..I am sorry.

regards.

Well put! It takes a real man to apologize and you are the bigger man for it!!!

Lets see if we get a few 'Mea Culpas' from other flags.

BTW, if thats your real photo on your profile, wont your 8th std buddy see you say this?

Well put! It takes a real man to apologize and you are the bigger man for it!!!

Lets see if we get a few 'Mea Culpas' from other flags.

BTW, if thats your real photo on your profile, wont your 8th std buddy see you say this?

I doubt he would be in this forum. I took the picture couple of weeks back without my uber cool glass and obviously look a bit different than before.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

nobody cares what you think. you need to work on getting over your infeority complex.

Thank you for just proving the whole point.......

2rmxptx.jpg

@patriot...this is a members club...i can 13itch all day long 24/7 in here.....Thanks but no thanks.

^^they can't help it. its in their nature to feel infeorior and whine and complain about EVERYTHING.

Seriously you're like one month old, and this one month could not have changed who you really are.

&#8220;Being proactive is more than taking initiative. It is recognizing that we are responsible for our own choices and have the freedom to choose based on principles and values rather than on moods or condition. Proactive people are agents of change and choose not to be victims, to be reactive, or to blame others.&#8221; Stephen R. Covey

Just to be clear:

1. cow piss
2. cow dung
3. cows (seriously whats the deal with COWS anyway?!)
5. dirty
6. smelly
7. poor
8. toilets ( i know right...)
9. monkeys (hello devolution!)
10. blackies

None of this is allowed here, if and when these things are reported they are dealt with immediately.

Blaming others is the ultimate form of self-pity. Look inwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom