What's new

Aown Chaudhry Finally Breaks his Silence

What these fools don't realize is that people trust Imran Khan because of sincerity in his words and actions. Since when have the Sharifs or Bhuttos cared enough about poor people to open panah gha's and daily food trucks? Have they ever spoke against corruption ?
All we can see is that they are doing their best to get rid of NAB and any laws that could lock them up for good. They started spend taxpayer money like crazy as soon as they came into power but we all know IK tried to save the nations money in any way possible.

No matter how they try to malign IK's character, people will never believe a bunch of thieves.

Uh yes- the next episode installment of The Godfather mafia league. Previous episodes include suspicious heart attack fatalities, bribing judges, getting technical relief upon supposed alleged serious health conditions, and on and on and on.

He is a Patwari slave judging from his posts for years
I don’t know the meaning of « patwari » but I remember he said in one of his firsts messages on this forum that he has so much money than the total all of members money.

It means that he is in higher ranks of corruptions companies running I Pakistan from UK.

I even think that hé was in the viral video when a pmln guy was beaten by youngsters in London. (It’s my personal opinion based on his original pic he used in his first profil and one of the guys in the said video).

this Aowm first need this
1026080-1.jpg

There is absolutely no way back. These tactics won't work. Even if Mr. Niazi in the most darkest hour of the night proclaims it to be mid day, people will see the sun. We have seen this before with Bhutto and we have seen how this usually ends.

I really don't care what someone does in their personal life as long as they're not looting or harming the country. These character assassination campaigns serve no purpose but spread toxicity in an already volatile environment.

Bas banday ki corruption ya governance par kuch nhn milta to personal information par ajao.

Won't work this time bro

Even open and shut corruption cases won't work. The social engineering is deep and meditated

The former Chief of Staff of Imran Khan and currently the special advisor to the PM has finally broken his silence. Aown Chaudhry who witnessed Imran's two marriages stayed in Bani Gala in much of his opposition years has a plethora of information to reveal regarding the residents of Bani Gala.

The detailed interview will be aired on Saturday.
سلیم ناصافی کی دھماکہ دار فلم جیو انٹرٹینمنٹ پر آنے والی ہے۔ انٹری فری

Patwari house blockbuster film, Kill Imran Khan Character, directed by Saleen NaSafi and distributed by Geo Entertainment.
Entry all free. Qeema Naan will be served for free.

Even open and shut corruption cases won't work. The social engineering is deep and meditated
there is a very simple way to counter IK.

Be Better.

woh to hona nahi tumharay capos say.

Back
Top Bottom