What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has been with arabs in past well, makes me wonder is that why israel have won all the wars and kicked arabic arse every time ?

What if Saudis got a Muslim opponent ? Would you still fight for them ?

yea if Saudi give full access to oil, fund all our military industrial complex/rd allow us to have military bases, yes slowly we take over. i wonder if they still remember ottoman empire ruling them.

our people just don't get it even saddams Intel know it. we all know Saudis are crypto including turkey and Iran all just part of haglien dialectic. its Pakistan that is major target the rest are soft pussy cats or playing double.

another thing i have noticed where are the ara bs on the net they not doing their part exposing or communicating i see Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis are like flies on shit everywhere on the net, Russians on the net etc.

WTH, are you talking about ???

WTH, are you talking about ???

true wtf am i talking about, you are Turkish you wont get it. read Rothschild and ottoman empire sultan Abdul Hamid/Palestine issue.

He must be eating paan. :D

no naswar

That's not gonna happen like.... ever.

Yeap, they still remember....not in a good way though.

obviously the Arabs see themselves as liberated people and now paying the price for betrayal.

this is just cheap talk when time will come everyone will look for its interests...

Is it to me or to anyone else as well that you actually sound more Iranian than iranian themselves...Congrats :lol:
I think i am banging my head against the wall. good night.:hitwall:

What if Saudis got a Muslim opponent ? Would you still fight for them ?
Nope in that case we will act as mediators in the best interest of ummah :enjoy:
WEvare too sectarianly diverse to get involved in a sectarian war

Beats me :undecided:

The reason why Pakistan didnot get entangled in the sectarian war in Yemen was because of our internal sectarian issues what makes you think we would join in a war between iran and ksa?

WOW! And here i thought this man would be different. The sooner we realize that the Saudis are not Pakistan's friends the better it will be for Pakistan.

WOW! And here i thought this man would be different. The sooner we realize that the Saudis are not Pakistan's friends the better it will be for Pakistan.
Bhai this protection is only applicable if harmain sharifain are threatened :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom