What's new

Any threat to Saudi Arabia will evoke a strong response from Pakistan: COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your info Pakistan get max of its remitence from Saudia and Gulf, which makes the largest chunk of our economy, and also do research Pakistan's nuclear was largely by funds of saudi arab, and after Nuclear test Pakistan faced sanction it was saudi that jumped in to support in out toughest time not ur bloody iran , and in near future u ll see these back stabbers irani with there real face, so long Live Pak-Arab Brotherssss.

So what Pakistan gets remittances from Arabs - Don't them Arabs make Pakistanis work like slaves?
What's that prove? If anything, it proves Pakistanis are on par with Animals in Arab.
No Nationality irrespective of how long you work, No Human Rights, No business without a local sponsor, No marrying locals. Yes, that's what the Arabs think of ya. Sub-human.

Most remittance outside Arab comes from U.S and UK - Look at Pakistanis' living standard in these countries,
Nationality, Human Rights, Freedom of Speech, Equal treatment - None of which, going by your post, Pakistanis deserve.
Yes, long live(on Pakistanis sweat and blood) Arab 'brothers'.

saudi arabia has helped pakistan alot when they couldve ditched pakistan and went towards india but they didnt.... appreciate your friends dont become a greedy bastard.... money is not everything "relationship" is.

Yeah, I dare Saudi to ditch Pakistan. If it weren't for Pakistan, Israel or Iran would have bombed Saudi to stone-age.
Indians could care less about 'Ummah' non-sense.

:)

Soft song....really warms your spirit. Though i like songs that raises my fighting spirit. Those that reminds me of my warrior ancestors. :)

Like these.

^^^^ This one is in Kazakh Turkish.

Ottoman power.

We are Turk, all Turks are our comrades.
We will fight in anywhere.
We are Turks, we call upon Turks...

:p:P:p:P:p:D

I always felt this way....and my cousin said the same thing some time ago...The important part him being ex-Roketsan official. Gone to Pakistan's defense fairs. He says, "what ever happens even if the UN decides to embargo Pakistan, we will always find a way to go around and supply Pakistan."

Good stuff Sinan. Stirring music. And I hold Turkey in great respect.

Yeah, I dare Saudi to ditch Pakistan. If it weren't for Pakistan, Israel or Iran would have bombed Saudi to stone-age.
Indians could care less about 'Ummah' non-sense.

Yaar bongiya na maar. Iran fire mortars every month and we cannot do anything. Do you think a country like Iran who don't give a flying **** to USA is scared of us.

No power on earth will protect you khawarijs saud insha Allah will destroy you from within and no one will be able to give you refuge .

And to protect Mecca and Medina Allah is the protector and you did not see what he did with enemy on elephant try to attach the holy land .

Our lord is Allah and he is sufficient we don't need nuclear weapon state .
Only corrupt people who had choose protector other then Allah needs it .

Dude, first of all, we'll not let it come to that point. Diplomacy & all.

2nd, if everything fails and there is a threat of an attack, we'll declare Saudi Arab to be under our nuclear umbrella. End of story for the invasion.

Bhai tu maaf kar de. We joined War on terror because of threat from USA and here you are talking about nuclear umbrella. Our nuclear weapons were of no use when uncle sam called Musharaf and here you are talking about saving saudis. Americans can fire from sea or from US itself to demolish KSA and in return you are expecting us to fire from Pakistan to USA :cheers:

arabs are finished breed isrealis have biological weopens that can wipe arab off the earth. you think these dumb desert people with oil money will be buying prepper good and off the grid gas mask etc.
i find these people strange, you would think you find them on islamic forums no you think you find them on military forum no, never participate in anything not even on gaza. its always non arab muslims doing leg work.
iran does but that is international pr campaign. Turks do a lot of charity and can be found on the net.

Bhai tu maaf kar de. We joined War on terror because of threat from USA and here you are talking about nuclear umbrella. Our nuclear weapons were of no use when uncle sam called Musharaf and here you are talking about saving saudis. Americans can fire from sea or from US itself to demolish KSA and in return you are expecting us to fire from Pakistan to USA :cheers:
Bhaya, first of all, in 2001 we didn't have any deployable nuclear weapons. Musharraf has said this in his book.

2nd, aisai question ka aisa hi answer ho skata hai.

3rd, I cant imagine a scenario where US would want to nuke KSA. But if it happened, there will be a WW3, you can bet on that.

4th, nukes are used as a deterrent.

lol end of petro-dollar

hum log fart missile use kery gay itny paad mareen gay ke dunya sari badboo se mary jay gee . our super natural weather weapon :rofl:

So what Pakistan gets remittances from Arabs - Don't them Arabs make Pakistanis work like slaves?
What's that prove? If anything, it proves Pakistanis are on par with Animals in Arab.
No Nationality irrespective of how long you work, No Human Rights, No business without a local sponsor, No marrying locals. Yes, that's what the Arabs think of ya. Sub-human.

Most remittance outside Arab comes from U.S and UK - Look at Pakistanis' living standard in these countries,
Nationality, Human Rights, Freedom of Speech, Equal treatment - None of which, going by your post, Pakistanis deserve.
Yes, long live(on Pakistanis sweat and blood) Arab 'brothers'.
My few batch mate working in saudi and they are happy with their first hand experience quite opposite what u r saying, and even if u do a private or public job here in Pakistan thats known as "Nokri", when u r employee u r noker to how ever ur bose is. Please get ur stats right Pakistan's total remitance for this year $13.3 Billion dollar for 2014-2015 months report out of which $4 Billion came through Saudia and $3 Billion from UAE . u can verify it.

Last edited:
Bhaya, first of all, in 2001 we didn't have any deployable nuclear weapons. Musharraf has said this in his book.

2nd, aisai question ka aisa hi answer ho skata hai.

3rd, I cant imagine a scenario where US would want to nuke KSA. But if it happened, there will be a WW3, you can bet on that.

4th, nukes are used as a deterrent.

Now you have it, could it reach USA ? Chawal na maar ab.

greater israel expansion will give arab wakeup call.

My few batch mate working in saudi and they are happy with their first hand experience quite opposite what u r saying, and even if u do a private or public job here in Pakistan thats known as "Nokri", when u r employee u r noker to how ever ur bose is. Please get ur stats right Pakistan's total remitance for this year $11.2 Billion dollar out of which $4 Billion came through Saudia and $3 Billion from UAE . u can verify it.

This quote right here expresses the majority Pakistan's mentality. It's a very sad state of affairs how someone could
be THIS brainwashed in to worshipping Arabs that could care less how they're treated.
I don't have anything else to say but best of luck to your 'few batch mates working in Saudi'.

yeah....about that...
for those of us who actually believe in islam and the quran...
im going to say this.
if i have to choose pakistan vs my religion i will choose my religion because im not burning in hell for eternity by going against my religion...
but by being pakistani i know i will never have to make this decision because my country exists because of my religion...
if religion doesnt unite us then to be honest with i rather have my punjab united...

I am sorry. I am going to have to be harsh by force pumping some sense into your head. There is nothing worse then lack of intelligence in a human being. Your a classic example of semi intelligent human being.

I want to you to try and harness the few grey cells functioning between your rarefied head. Some basic lesson in reasoning and deductive logic.Okay here I go.

Have a look at the map below. This shows the Muslim countries.

muslim-nations-versus-jewish-nations-map.png

According to your logic religion ought to have united Niger and Pakistan. Nigeria and Turkey. Marocco anmd Malaysia. Afghanistan with Pakistan. Somalia with Bangladesh. If your argument even carried slight amount of credence then all these countries would be united by Islam.

The reality is Islam is just one thread of peoples identity. I have sisters and if one came home and wanted to marry a Nigerian because he was Muslim rest assured my dad and family would go crazy. The "Muslim" thing would NOT be bloody enough to overcome the cultural and racial divide. This is reality. A reality that most people knowningly or unknowningly practice.

Most Pakistani also practice this and you should know this. Hell most won't even go out of the regional/clan afilliation and here you are banging on like oaf.

And don't bang on about 1947. Most countries come about through shenanigans of historical figures. If Pakistan was made by Islam what was British India made by

the
125px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png
British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom