What's new

Any questions Regarding India

WTF..I asked you a simple question that is it.Hubby means husband drama queen its not a galli...Now **** it!!!
i know what hubby means....but there was no need for you to drag him here ...above all now you started doing your regular nautanki like an expert nautankibaaz.

i know what hubby means....but there was no need for you to drag him here ...above all now you started doing your regular nautanki like an expert nautankibaaz.

I am glad you know the meaning of hubby and everyone knows who dramabaaz really is...

India has the largest muslim population in the subcontinent..more than pakistan or bangladesh....hence India have tried many time to represent them in OIC .....therefore it is right to say....India prefers to keep her dual identity...that of a secular nation and at the same time represent indian muslims in the Islamic world................so far this has failed due to Pak intervention andi inbility of the Islamic nation to accept Her duality

You might want to check your facts! Pakistan has the largest population of Muslims (after Indonesia) and NOT India!!!!

List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ahead & provide me with your source which states India has the largest Muslim population!

Can you expect a movie to go that deep and represent the character by its sect, how he prays,how he offers namaz ,what he eats etc etc......

I never went into details about the namaz just the general thing- showing that Muslims pray in front of the kabar is not even 10% of Muslims!

There are crores of variation among hindus but movie does uniformly depicts hindu character jus eiter by showing temple or playing arati..it doesnt go in deep if character is of which caste,or whether it is vaishnavatie or shivaite etc... or for christian it just shows church or cross or rings bells etc it doesnt go deep saying its chatholic,protestant etc.

They never show Hindus praying to the 1 god who has no shape...they show people praying to various god as that is a representative of all the sects...Church bells are also a representative of all the sects! Why for Islam ONLY 1 sect is shown that too the only 1 practiced by SOUTH ASIANS?!

What do you think when India and China will settle the border dispute?

I never went into details about the namaz just the general thing- showing that Muslims pray in front of the kabar is not even 10% of Muslims!

They never show Hindus praying to the 1 god who has no shape...they show people praying to various god as that is a representative of all the sects...Church bells are also a representative of all the sects! Why for Islam ONLY 1 sect is shown that too the only 1 practiced by SOUTH ASIANS?!
I generally pay attention to all this but then yes muslim charaters have been shown on various times offering varios kind of namaz.some times they do sing song in at ajmer or they do show praying at sai bab temple or at haji ali...and all.So saying that they only show only grave worship is wrong..for example lokk at following salman khan doing wuzu and offering namaz.

Last edited by a moderator:

I ve seen different kinds of namaz in different movies.when you say its always grave worship then i must say you are wrong.about that part.or may be you ve seen only those movies where there is some scene or song at some dargah.Btw above is sunni namaz if you can confirm it????

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom