What's new

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ye baat may pechlay 60 saal say sun raha ho beta bara hoga LOL! Pakistan bollywoood ke movie nahe hey

@ Mr CHILD-BARAM

Mr ye fazoool ke dhamkyaan dena band kar ye Srilanka bangladesh nahe pahar kar rakhdena hey idar gutz hey tu face2face aakar baat kar.... America kay pechawaray may bheet kar ronay wali koom!

I can only laugh, this way :rofl:

BEWARE: This man has ran off for his medical care center after having a dream that he has divorced his wife and some how Pakistan made him do this. He is desperate to cross the LOC. He is armed with bad breath and highly toxic Hygiene.

All i can say is by the end of 2010 their will be war on pakistan by US, India and Israel. I guess all world know it. All plans are there just need to wait. Difficult to weight this statement but if you look at past 1 year and recent history in come to sense obvious.

Wiki Disagrees :

Chidambaram is a member of the former semi-royal family and is related to the famous family of Raja Sir Annamalai Chettiar, the Raja of Chettinad. Apart from being a scion of an aristocratic family, he shown great brilliance as a leader and politician. Overall, he enjoys an excellent reputation of being an "honest, efficient and no-nonsense" politician, who addresses issues directly with the press, avoids circumlocutions or tricky answers to problematic issues, and provides direct answers. He is a very simple and easily approachable person who treats anyone with a lot of respect. He is extremely well spoken (in English and Tamil) in all his meetings with the press, and is very eloquent and impressive in his cabinet and public addresses. He has a deep understanding of both macro-economic and micro-economic principles with excellent quantiative skills, and manifests academic, administrative and managerial excellence at high levels of sophistication.

Besides, He is a Man of Inttrospection, has overhauled the Hime Ministery and Done a lot of goods like.. come late by 10 minutes.. then stay for additional ten minutes. This is something hard to believe in Government corridors.

If You realy love ur wife, you'll do the same or similar , IMO.

All i can say is by the end of 2010 their will be war on pakistan by US, India and Israel. I guess all world know it. All plans are there just need to wait. Difficult to weight this statement but if you look at past 1 year and recent history in come to sense obvious.

There can be Indirect Attacks in troubled regions but WAR ?? No Way.
Pak has Nukes.
They Fire too.

Pak has Nukes.
They Fire too.

Well the whole idea is to denuke the Pak.
I always think about it, like immediate weapons supply to India by US, Israel also fasten the supply, WAR game with US and Indian forces etc. Recent navy exercises between countries.I these are preparing for war. i guess the US will make sure to find the nuclear weapons and destroy then ASAP as the war start and India Israel will do the rest of stuff. They are just waiting for the write time i guess. Thats why Barak is delaying the time to send more troops they are estimating the time to choose the write point. Recent number of meeting between US and India are results of that plan.

And who told you that I am sure it was Mr. Chadi. Get a life it is not Somalia that you are talking about.

Pak has Nukes.
They Fire too.

Yeah as long as there is no war we will just let you come in and have fun eh. :blah::blah::blah:

And who told you that I am sure it was Mr. Chadi. Get a life it is not Somalia that you are talking about.

I wish war not happens, i am a strong protester of it, But this is not what i wish. this is what i think by looking at world politics and recent activities. And i am really afraid of it.

Well the whole idea is to denuke the Pak.
I always think about it, like immediate weapons supply to India by US, Israel also fasten the supply, WAR game with US and Indian forces etc. Recent navy exercises between countries.I these are preparing for war. i guess the US will make sure to find the nuclear weapons and destroy then ASAP as the war start and India Israel will do the rest of stuff. They are just waiting for the write time i guess. Thats why Barak is delaying the time to send more troops they are estimating the time to choose the write point. Recent number of meeting between US and India are results of that plan.

and the bad part of it is that everyone know about it in the world but nobody can stop it. Pakistan leaders, media, whole worlds including china. Another factor may be china know it and trying to supply the pak more weapons before the war begins to help them to retaliate.

so wait, india is accusing pakistan for mumbai??

lol

so wait, india is accusing pakistan for mumbai??

lol

its funny you are not aware of whats going on in pakistan court, mumbai culprit trials , if i am not wrong. not its really LOL

Dude I know whose business is what in what country, why is it so that your proof is proof and when we say something its bs. Now how can Mr. Chadi have more credibility then Mr. Malik, and too much of a great job he is doing sounding like an @$$ threatening Pak. All you hear is that we have proof that so and so from Pakistan will do this in India. What about sharing it for a change, gash now is the best time you have a pathetic loser at the realm of affairs sitting in Pakistan aka Zardari. He would love to do any thing to sit in your lap. This is nothing but a pure bs scare tactics. The indinas know that at present we are busy and occupied cleaning the mess, to which your country is partially responsible too. So its the best time for your war mongering, you know what be our guest, it takes guts to follow the talk. If chadi is such a macho to shoot out the crap why don't he put his money where his mouth is.

P.S I am not even defending my Gov, so please before lecturing me clean up your mess.
YOUR PROOF IS NOT ACCEPTED COZ YOU HAVE NOT COME OPENLY WITH IT.... WHATEVER PROOF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE IS KEPT WITHIN YOUR GOVT ITSELF...ALL THEY DO IS TALK ON PUBLIC MEETING WITHIN PAK OF HAVING PROOF ....WHY CANT THEY COME OUT IN THE UN OR EVEN GO TO YOUR BROTHER CHINA WITH THE PROOF
IF US IS NOT ACCEPTING THEM..........BUT YOUR GOVT WONT ...COZ THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW...THEY ONLY WANT TO RAISE UP THE PEOPLE'S SPRITS UNNESSCERAILY...THEY JUST MISUSE YOUR PEOPLE'S SENTIMENTS:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom