What's new

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha123

Reaction score

MADURAI: Taking a tough stance, home minister P Chidambaram has warned Pakistan against meddling in India's affairs and said any more terror
attack from that country will be retaliated "very strongly".
He said he has been warning Pakistan not to play with India and that the Mumbai attacks should be the "last game".

"We have been gaining strength day by day to counter terrorism from across the border. I have been warning Pakistan not to play games with us. (I have told them that) the last game should be Mumbai attacks. Stop it there," he told a public meeting here last night.

"If terrorists and militants from Pakistan try to carry out any attack in India, they will not only be defeated but will be retaliated very strongly," he said in his speech in Tamil.

Chidambaram said India would retaliate strongly against any attempt by Pakistan to send infiltrators into India and "we have strength to tackle any such infiltration".

He said he had been consistently warning Pakistan against meddling in India's affairs but if they continued to do so, "we will deal with them strongly".

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram - India - The Times of India

I wonder whats cooking recently in India & US. Both countries have suddenly upped the ante against Pakistan & sharp comments are coming out daily. Or may be Chidambaram just took the opportunity to raise the pitch following Hillary's three day turbulent visit.

I am not going to say much and am not trying to derail this but I think that Chedi should mind his own business and rather then trying to act like a warmonger should be more careful in this scenario when the situation is already so tensed. Any ways with the bs that he bestows upon the whole world on daily basis, I can very well assume that he is not better then Rhman malik and also there is a saying that jo garajtay hai woh barastay nahi.

MADURAI: Taking a tough stance, home minister P Chidambaram has warned Pakistan against meddling in India's affairs and said any more terror
attack from that country will be retaliated "very strongly".
He said he has been warning Pakistan not to play with India and that the Mumbai attacks should be the "last game".

"We have been gaining strength day by day to counter terrorism from across the border. I have been warning Pakistan not to play games with us. (I have told them that) the last game should be Mumbai attacks. Stop it there," he told a public meeting here last night.

"If terrorists and militants from Pakistan try to carry out any attack in India, they will not only be defeated but will be retaliated very strongly," he said in his speech in Tamil.

Chidambaram said India would retaliate strongly against any attempt by Pakistan to send infiltrators into India and "we have strength to tackle any such infiltration".

He said he had been consistently warning Pakistan against meddling in India's affairs but if they continued to do so, "we will deal with them strongly".

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram - India - The Times of India

So cold start doctrine will be implemented.Only that gives them he confidence

Chidambaram​

Is not a name it is a euphoric state of mind where a patient is convinced in believing his delusions to be true fueled by his perversion of reality.​

Man this guy should go see some competent psychiatrist. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
hopefully Indian advancement will unite people

Chidambaram​

Is not a name it is a euphoric state of mind where a patient is convinced in believing his delusions to be true fueled by his perversion of reality.​

Man this guy should go see some competent psychiatrist. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Knowing him in his state of mind he will blame Pakistan for that too. :pakistan:

^^
What is so delusional about saying that any more Mumbai attacks will result in Indian retaliation? Are you sure you know what delusional means? Here let me help you - When a certain Rehman Malik says that India is funding the TTP and is responsible for the Baluchistan insurgency, a claim not backed by evidence, a claim no one internationally takes seriously, it can be considered a delusional claim.

I wonder whats cooking recently in India & US. Both countries have suddenly upped the ante against Pakistan & sharp comments are coming out daily. Or may be Chidambaram just took the opportunity to raise the pitch following Hillary's three day turbulent visit.

Friend PeacefulIndian, India is making some firm statement reading to Pakistan and terrorism... we can guess by following NEWS

FBI shared information of LeT plot: Chidambaram

NEW DELHI: Home Minister P. Chidambaram Thursday said the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had shared documents with India about the arrest of the American national, whom the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) planned to use for a terror strike in India, before making it public.

"They showed us the complete file and affidavit sometime before it was made public," Chidambaram told reporters here.

The FBI Tuesday said the Pakistan-based terror group, blamed for the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack, was planning to use an American national to carry out another major terrorist attack in India.

The man, identified as David Coleman Headley, was arrested early this month by the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force at O'Hare International Airport before boarding a flight to Philadelphia, intending to travel on to Pakistan.

According to the FBI affidavit filed in a Chicago court, Headley was in close contact with Ilyas Kashmiri and several unidentified leaders of LeT.
Kashmiri, the operational chief of Azad Kashmir section of Harakat-ul Jihad Islami (HUJI), a Pakistani-based terrorist organisation with links to Al Qaeda, is presently believed to be in Pakistan's restive Waziristan tribal region.

Chidambaram added that Indian authorities were working with FBI to do whatever was necessary in India.

Mr.Chidambaram statement concern to Proactive counter-terrorism

^^
What is so delusional about saying that any more Mumbai attacks will result in Indian retaliation? Are you sure you know what delusional means? Here let me help you - When a certain Rehman Malik says that India is funding the TTP and is responsible for the Baluchistan insurgency, a claim not backed by evidence, a claim no one internationally takes seriously, it can be considered a delusional claim.

Pardon my poor English as per your thank you come again standards. Now get your self checked both your eye site that you might not be able to read and or if you can then you brain that you couldn't comprehend to what I said. That this Chadi is spewing garbage in the same way as Rehman Malik. Also you guys keep on bs'ing abt the proof what proof do you have some milk cartons. Get a life and may be try getting out of the house it will not hurt you, infact it will help you in seeing the world with out the help of the garbage news channels that you rely on.

India is already doing so whats new.

India had been exploding bombs in Pakistan in the 80s so is now the field is open for you once again and its like a monkey is sitting on shoulders of his master and feeling that he has conqured the world. same is India on US shoulders but once this shoulder is slipped you can see all this pomp popm poo going down the hill

India is already doing so whats new.

India had been exploding bombs in Pakistan in the 80s so is now the field is open for you once again and its like a monkey is sitting on shoulders of his master and feeling that he has conqured the world. same is India on US shoulders but once this shoulder is slipped you can see all this pomp popm poo going down the hill

war on terror Pakistan is ally of US :coffee:

war on terror Pakistan is ally of US :coffee:

A question to you my friend, and don't answer to that question from an Indians point of view.
Do you thing that the US is or has been a fair partner or is in this alliance or any other.

I am not going to say much and am not trying to derail this but I think that Chedi should mind his own business and rather then trying to act like a warmonger should be more careful in this scenario when the situation is already so tensed. Any ways with the bs that he bestows upon the whole world on daily basis, I can very well assume that he is not better then Rhman malik and also there is a saying that jo garajtay hai woh barastay nahi.

dude ...that is his business!!!!! for your info...he is responsible for the security in india...so he has every damn right to warn any person/country to not mess with india./........

p.s: he has more crediblity than your rahman malik or anybory who blames india without proof.......our proof was admitted by every nation in the world except pakistan ...and there goes your govts crediblity.........

dude ...that is his business!!!!! for your info...he is responsible for the security in india...so he has every damn right to warn any person/country to not mess with india./........

p.s: he has more crediblity than your rahman malik or anybory who blames india without proof.......our proof was admitted by every nation in the world except pakistan ...and there goes your govts crediblity.........

Dude I know whose business is what in what country, why is it so that your proof is proof and when we say something its bs. Now how can Mr. Chadi have more credibility then Mr. Malik, and too much of a great job he is doing sounding like an @$$ threatening Pak. All you hear is that we have proof that so and so from Pakistan will do this in India. What about sharing it for a change, gash now is the best time you have a pathetic loser at the realm of affairs sitting in Pakistan aka Zardari. He would love to do any thing to sit in your lap. This is nothing but a pure bs scare tactics. The indinas know that at present we are busy and occupied cleaning the mess, to which your country is partially responsible too. So its the best time for your war mongering, you know what be our guest, it takes guts to follow the talk. If chadi is such a macho to shoot out the crap why don't he put his money where his mouth is.

P.S I am not even defending my Gov, so please before lecturing me clean up your mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom