What's new

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is already doing so whats new.

India had been exploding bombs in Pakistan in the 80s so is now the field is open for you once again and its like a monkey is sitting on shoulders of his master and feeling that he has conqured the world. same is India on US shoulders but once this shoulder is slipped you can see all this pomp popm poo going down the hill

As i said in my previous Post, US is opportunistic, NO doubt.

But in context to the post above , I guess, India is new and has just closed the hands and that too with a bargain that Any Other country can only dream of : The Nuclear Deal !

Indian Foreign policy CANNOT and WILL not be be titled on US, unlike Pakistan India has Russia to loose which it can never do.

BUT,
Pakistan has been not only sitting on the shoulders since 4 decades, but has virtually become like a Slave Monkey - Do what u want ( use drones, bomb cities , dont give what u promise , and virtually rule the country ) the monkey will only shout and come back for Money Aids.

You are absolutely correct that Its a Pomp Show by US,
But If its okey to get F16 ( For its defenses , during past 40+ Years ) and allow any thing to US in Pak, how wrong is it to get :

#1. Nuclear Deal Offer: Exceptional and ONLY for India
#2. F-35 Offer
#3. PAC-3 Offer
#4. F/A 18 Offer

while you ( India ) still continue enjoy the very old relations with Russia, France, Canada, EU and Others with a far more Stronger Relations as a Nuclear Importer and Ally.

PS : The Monkey Mention is only in accordance with the fellow members post ( Quoted ).
I have no interest in offending any of the patriots.

Last edited:
war on terror Pakistan is ally of US :coffee:

Indeed its US war on terror which has given some left over pie to India too for playing human hunting in Pakistan same as it was US war on Russia in the 80s which gave same liberty to India.

If you think that India is toooooo innocent not to avail the opportunity to harm Pakistan then well either you are too innocent or we are too fool.

To go after terrorists is a sovereign country's unquestionable right. Americans have been doing this. Israel have been doing this. China have been doing this. Pakistan is doing this right now. We should do it too, and do it more often. Be it home grown terrorists or terrorists from across the border.

As i said in my previous Post, US is opportunistic, NO doubt.

But in context to the post above , I guess, Indiahow is new and has justclosed the hands and that too with a bargain that Any Other country can only dream of : The Nuclear Deal !

Indian Foreign policy CANNOT and WILL not be be titled on US, unlike Pakistan India has Russia to loose which it can never do.

BUT,
Pakistan has been not only sitting on the shoulders since 4 decades, but has virtually become a Slave Monkey - Do what u want ( use drones, bomb cities , dont give what u promise , any virtually rule the country ) the monkey will only shout and come back for Money Aids.

You are absolutely correct that Its a Pomp Show by US,
But If its okey to get F16 ( For its defenses , during past 40+ Years ) and allow any thing to US in Pak, how wrong is it to get :

#1. Nuclear Deal Offer: Exceptional and ONLY for India
#2. F-35 Offer
#3. PAC-3 Offer
#4. F/A 18 Offer

while you ( India ) still continue enjoy the very old relations with Russia, France, Canada, EU and Others with a far more Stronger Relations as a Nuclear Importer and Ally.

Let us separate the weapons and other deals as these are just for everyone's interests and US never just distribute weapons and war toys as charity.

Coming back to mounting on shoulders of US well lets go back to history viz viz Afghanistan and terrorism in Pakistan back in 80s and now, At that time too India was having some left-over pie because US was there against Russia and Russians along with Afghan Khad agency were a great support to Indian terrorism in Pakistan in shape of daily bomb blasts. in Peshawar and Karachi .

Now once again US is there and as US is already playing double game with Pakistan and choosen to look the otherway giving India a free hand to carry out terrorism in Pakistan directly and indirectly.

To go after terrorists is a sovereign country's unquestionable right. Americans have been doing this. Israel have been doing this. China have been doing this. Pakistan is doing this right now. We should do it too, and do it more often. Be it home grown terrorists or terrorists from across the border.

You are free to that within your country. No one is objecting to you. Attacking Pakistan will be an act of war and we reserve the right to break your mouth in that case.

Jana no offence i don,.t think Pakistan is in a state to fight a war against any nation especially India.

Forget the 3-1 conventional firepower advantage that india enjoys.

Thats minor.

How do you fight a nations that has a 10-1 financial resources advantage..

Add in your own internal fight with your extemists struggling economy and theres real issues.

Wars cost $$ billions Pakistan could not sustain a war for more than one week before it got into serious difficulty.

Jana no offence i don,.t think Pakistan is in a state to fight a war against any nation especially India.

Thats minor.

Add in your own internal fight with your extemists struggling economy and theres real issues.

Wars cost $$ billions Pakistan could not sustain a war for more than one week before it got into serious difficulty.

Give it a try and you will get all your answers. Trust me we can surprise anyone at anytime, be it a war with India or economic progress.

First thing first , we are in the process of clearing the mess right now but any misadventure by India and resources would be diverted back to take on India and the tribal areas will be taken care of by tribesman.
Even your economy is 15 times bigger than us, incase of war do you think your cities would be save and what guarantee you can have that we will not target these cities. So think rationally.:coffee:

Let us separate the weapons and other deals as these are just for everyone's interests and US never just distribute weapons and war toys as charity.

Coming back to mounting on shoulders of US well lets go back to history viz viz Afghanistan and terrorism in Pakistan back in 80s and now, At that time too India was having some left-over pie because US was there against Russia and Russians along with Afghan Khad agency were a great support to Indian terrorism in Pakistan in shape of daily bomb blasts. in Peshawar and Karachi .

Now once again US is there and as US is already playing double game with Pakistan and choosen to look the otherway giving India a free hand to carry out terrorism in Pakistan directly and indirectly.

I cant comment on things like 80's or Terrorism by India which neither you nor i cant prove and will lead to unnecessary exchanges.
Logically, I can say that India CAN BE involved in activities to weaken Forces in Pakistan But i cant label it Terrorism till some third neutral party says "India spreads Terrorism". and Credible proof is shown by Authorities in Pakistan.

Im sure, If a Test in India can lead to 6 Tests by Pak, Totally Ignoring US' reaction and the sanctions;

Its weird that US is supporting India and Pak is keeping mum under pressure . Pak will never loose a single opportunity to expose India.. no even under US' pressure.

Besides they can ask for more F16s and Defence Aid and say look 'we are also facing India's terror , We want More !'

Thats minor.

That does not mean that you will you not out up resistance and welcome the Indians or anyone who will attack your country.

And no one from Pakistan is advocating attacking India But its Bharat who is day dreaming to attack Pakistan.

I cant comment on things like 80's or Terrorism by India which neither you nor i cant prove and will lead to unnecessary exchanges.
Logically, I can say that India CAN BE involved in activities to weaken Forces in Pakistan But i cant label it Terrorism till some third neutral party says "India spreads Terrorism". and Credible proof is shown by Authorities in Pakistan.

Im sure, If a Test in India can lead to 6 Tests by Pak, Totally Ignoring US' reaction and the sanctions;

Its weird that US is supporting India and Pak is keeping mum under pressure . Pak will never loose a single opportunity to expose India.. no even under US' pressure.

Besides they can ask for more F16s and Defence Aid and say look 'we are also facing India's terror , We want More !'

Its not matter of keeping mum over Indian involvment in terrorism in Pakistan neither our involvment in India. Its all about in who's court the ball is wether righlty or wrongly.

You have cried alot over Mumbai and but you have seen the result nothing is going to be done either by US or anyone same is the case viz viz our crying over Indian involvment in Balochistan and NWFP. So lets be realistic we both have our stalks in this issue and we both know out waters.

As far as F-16s well US never provided us because of India and i dont see any reason for Indian crying over when Pakistan is getting less modern aircraft than what India is getting from US and others.

You are free to that within your country. No one is objecting to you. Attacking Pakistan will be an act of war and we reserve the right to break your mouth in that case.

Unless Pakistan stops terrorism from it's soil, I think the day is not far when you actually might find ME standing tall in Islamabad. I will have breakfast there in Islamabad, lunch in Karachi, snacks in Lahore and dinner in Rawalpindi. You with me Jana :smitten:

Israel don't cross into any other territory with our repercussion, as for US every dog has its day. China never heard of that they have tried it so far. And genius Pakistan is going after the piglets in its own territory. So keep your :blah::blah::blah: to your self. and keep dreaming.

Unless Pakistan stops terrorism from it's soil, I think the day is not far when you actually might find ME standing tall in Islamabad. I will have breakfast there in Islamabad, lunch in Karachi, snacks in Lahore and dinner in Rawalpindi. You with me Jana :smitten:

Yeah standing tall with a stick shoved up your @$$ you moron. And you will be on display with countless number of other @$$ freaks from your country.

lol ye baat may pechlay 60 saal say sun raha ho beta bara hoga LOL! Pakistan bollywoood ke movie nahe hey

@ Mr CHILD-BARAM

Mr ye fazoool ke dhamkyaan dena band kar ye Srilanka bangladesh nahe pahar kar rakhdena hey idar gutz hey tu face2face aakar baat kar.... America kay pechawaray may bheet kar ronay wali koom!

yaar ye banda kya chez hey har 10 din baad iske Chain koon khoolta hey ? band kar rakha karo bhai aween ko maar waar dayga isko

Last edited:
Its not matter of keeping mum over Indian involvment in terrorism in Pakistan neither our involvment in India. Its all about in who's court the ball is wether righlty or wrongly.
Terrorism is NOT about a court ball. I speak from Pakistans view, Can India do ANYTHING, say what you label as "terrorism" and Pakistan will sit quiet ? Just bacause the ball is in India's Side ?
NO.
IMO, Pak should retaliate and DO everything to defend against it.
YOU MUST NOT WAIT for the BALL to Come to your SIDE.

BTW, Pak Miltary thinks this wasyand its good.
They fielded Nukes during Kargil, did they think about the ball ( which any way was in india's side )?
NO.

Infact its a matter of pride and No Nation will sit quiet.

You have cried alot over Mumbai and but you have seen the result nothing is going to be done either by US or anyone same is the case viz viz our crying over Indian involvment in Balochistan and NWFP. So lets be realistic we both have our stalks in this issue and we both know out waters.
We Cried : Yes
People Heard it : YES

You cried : Yes
People Heard It : I dont know.. can you name a few who did and favored ur openion?

We all know what CAN and WILL happen in such cases but KASAB has done enough damage to PAK. Wheather something was done or NOT, but so far GOP has been facing this really hard, while the whole world supports India, Thanks to her Diplomatic moves.

YES , Things can be sorted only by talks.
(+1) + (-1) = 0... lets start counting now. The counting of Peace.

As far as F-16s well US never provided us because of India and i dont see any reason for Indian crying over when Pakistan is getting less modern aircraft than what India is getting from US and others.

Plz read my Post.
Im NOT Complaining over F16s. I only held the view that if PAK is happy with Doing SO MUCH, for US and gettting a few things like F16s, why cant India feel good ( though im personally against it ) due to the points i mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom