What's new

Any bros here read a Chinese Fiction about PAF JF-17 dogfight IAF SU30MKI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So In one on one dogfight do you even need to think which plane wins ?

No I want to know how the story ends .... So I know if I it is worth a read

r u day dreaming ...... offcorse u know it

I don't know the end.... I am hoping the writer is a bit more creative than you are

well the story ends this way .....THE END

How do you know ?
Have you read it ?

I think it is a Chinese story not a bollywood/hollywood movie

It should end like this

完

JF-17 won but the Indian members can seek consolidation in the fact that the dogfight was fixed

JF-17 won but the Indian members can seek consolidation in the fact that the dogfight was fixed

Ok sir Jaisa aap chahe but still this much capable fighter and not a single customer ???

guys comon we r talking about a frictional story of a war from a chinese writer yes it may end up making us the wining side but is a story for entertainment u guys ll be shocked to know that a script was written for stevan segal movie in which segal helps india and america win against Pakistan who seemed the only country with nukes and some hi tech sh*t but it was dropped due to requirment of Pakistan air fields in 2000s and they didnt wanted to make us angry at that time.

congrats jf-17...where is the crashed mki??:lol:

EASSSSSY BRO

be patient you will see them in near future :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well come to PDF

EASSSSSY BRO

be patient you will see them in near future :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well come to PDF

well in near future we are getting T-50 PAK-FA....... now and future too belongs to us.

If jf17 is a good fighter jet then why don,t china have it in their airforce...?Tejus,sukhois,migs,mirage,and many vs jf17,,,thats clear win for iaf over paf,and after few times 5th generation...enemy is weak,,there will be dogfight for a few hour and paf will surrender,,

Lets bet on it today ... and as a reward to me and my bretheren ... you leave this forum if we win (i.e. China announces induction of FC-1 into PLAF).

Regards,
Sapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom