What's new

Any bros here read a Chinese Fiction about PAF JF-17 dogfight IAF SU30MKI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF17 v SU30MKI dog fight

why dont the chinease scrap their 400 fleet of su27/30 j11 and jus buy 300 JFT afterall they cost less than half price of the flankers.

God these chinease waste money building J11s

Yet they refuse to induct FC1/JF17

How strange :woot:

I recently came across a fiction story (written by a Chinese guy) in a Chinese defense forum. It was about a short air combat between a Indian SU30MKI vs a Pakistan JF17. The name of the fiction is National Wills. It was a wonderful story. I wondered if anyone already has translated into English?

《国家意志》
人在米国 充值不能啊

Alright why the fighting. It has theoretically proven to be superior to Su-30MKI especially in RCS. This means, the Thunder would be the first one to see an Su-30MKI approaching, and shoot SD-10A/B at it. But this is only one on one.

JF-17 wins in one on one, but the case may vary on formation. Only time can tell us.

For some who say PLAAF doesn't have Thunders, then here is a bitter fact. 4 Squadrons of JF-17 are operational today. Three in Pakistan and one in China ;)

lol JF-17 has no chance against Su-30 how will it have a chance against a MKI?

Alright why the fighting. It has theoretically proven to be superior to Su-30MKI especially in RCS. This means, the Thunder would be the first one to see an Su-30MKI approaching, and shoot SD-10A/B at it. But this is only one on one.

I thought you were related to military.. LOL.. Such idiocy .. :rofl:

If RCS would have decided battles, every drone, carrying AMRAAMS would have killed every single frontline fighter in the world..

I thought you were related to military.. LOL.. Such idiocy .. :rofl:

If RCS would have decided battles, every drone, carrying AMRAAMS would have killed every single frontline fighter in the world..

Idiocy and ignorance it is indeed, but yours and not anybody else's. Top most advantage of F-22 over other fighters is it's low RCS (that's what 'stealth' actually means). Any drone that can reduce that RCS even further will be almost invisible to conventional radars and SAM's....this drone will have a first look, first fire and first kill ability!

Damn Mav, you took the words right out of my mouth.

JF-17 wins in one on one, but the case may vary on formation. Only time can tell us.

For some who say PLAAF doesn't have Thunders, then here is a bitter fact. 4 Squadrons of JF-17 are operational today. Three in Pakistan and one in China ;)

can u please post a link about the induction of thunder squadron in PLAAF?till dubae air show there was no such news like this.thanx

okay where is it going man the guy asked for translation who is chinese him self :rofl:

JF17 thunder 30% to win in close combat with an mki only because of its TVC engines JF17 with TVC engine it can change the face of the fights it would then onlt debend on the pilots skills in which :pakistan: are the best.but in long range JF17 can shoot down mki JF17 also carry BVR missiles in block 1 and block2 would have 2 new hard points more payload any if you put the cost of an MKI on JF17 hell yea MKI will fall from skyes like bugs:smokin:

^^^ BTW. MKI also possess some BVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom