What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Sikkhism is monotheistic religion while Hinduism is Pluralism - But i know Indians consider it part of Hinduism

If you don't know about Dharmic Religions pls don't expose your level of knowledge by making such comments and explainations. We Dharmics don't suffer from an identiy crisis like your Abrahims. You keep on fighting with each other.

If you don't know about Dharmic Religions pls don't expose your level of knowledge by making such comments and explainations. We Dharmics don't suffer from an identiy crisis like your Abrahims. You keep on fighting with each other.

LOL!!! Why are you butt hurt- I already said i am not expert, But i will be convinced only if a Sikh comes and says that their religion is part of Hinduism -

PS: I am not talking about anonymous cyber Sikh or disco Sikh.

LOL!!! Why are you butt hurt- I already said i am not expert, But i will be convinced only if a Sikh comes and says that their religion is part of Hinduism -

Hinduism is not so small that it would call others to be their PART , for a Hindu mind every single human on this planet is a Hindu. Because religions donot make God , God makes religions. There is only one reality , paths are many. That's why there are so many paradoxes within Hinduism. Fro Atheistic school to Monotheistic to Polytheistic.

"Do not be led by others,
awaken your own mind,
amass your own experience,
and decide for yourself your own path."
-The Atharva Veda

If you can not substantiate then its a biased opinion, period. And your weird self pity and tendency to put words into my mouth only show your first 'reasonabe' comment was just hollow surmonising and I was right to call you out on that.

No reason to indulge in self pity at all I was refering to how you always seem to know how "we" are necessarily brainwashed and no need to give your personal opinions on what I said and why you might find it biased and you have a right to think as you like doesn't mean I don't have the right to express my views.

Sikhs are half-hindu. Sanatan sikhs, Nihangs,Udasis and Nirmala sikhs consider themselves as part of hinduism.According to them ,Sikhs are a sect of hindu.

According to SGPC,Damdami Taksal sikhs are a different religion.

Regards,
Maninder Singh Batra

both Saffron and Blue are holy to Sikhs. Saffron represents the vigor of life while blue represents its calmness and depth. in Hinduism blue is the color of universe, unknown and infinity which is very similar to Sikh interpretation of the color blue.

blue is holy color of sikhs ,with exception of nirmala and udasi sikhs who consider saffron as holy color.

Sikhs are half-hindu. Sanatan sikhs, Nihangs,Udasis and Nirmala sikhs consider themselves as part of hinduism.According to them ,Sikhs are a sect of hindu.

According to SGPC,Damdami Taksal sikhs are a different religion.

Regards,
Maninder Singh Batra

So - Which one is main stream? I have met many Sikhs, none of them was agree to be considered part of Hinduism - one even went gaga over me and said that why don't you consider yourself part of Judaism :lol:

So - Which one is main stream? I have met many Sikhs, none of them was agree to be considered part of India, one even went gaga over me and said that why don't you consider yourself part of Judaism :lol:

Some sikhs that you should meet to get their views on being a part of India

manmohan-singh.jpeg

Lt-General-Jagjit-Singh-Aurora.jpg

SRKL7216-Lt%2BGen%2BBikram%2BSingh.jpg

montek_singh.jpg

You folks must be acquainted to the gentleman in the second image the most I guess.. ;)

Narendra Modi is a Brahmani terrorist... Pakistan should do surgicial strikes to get rid of this pest

So - Which one is main stream? I have met many Sikhs, none of them was agree to be considered part of India, one even went gaga over me and said that why don't you consider yourself part of Judaism :lol:

Mainstream are two-three :

1) SGPC
2) Nihang school influenced by nirmalas.(they consider sikhs sect of hindu)
3)Damdami Taksaal.

I am a sikh myself ,this is why I am telling.Most sikhs don't call themselves hindu because the role of the perceived Brahmin Indira Gandhi and her son did something that Ahmed Shah Abdali did ,destroy the golden temple and mass murder 100,000 sikhs in total from 1984-1995. That's what has caused a lot of acrimony among many sikhs towards hinduism who are affliated to SGPC and Damdami Taksal school of thought. Before that many sikhs would call themselves hindu.
@phylumchordata

Last edited by a moderator:
Some sikhs that you should meet to get their views on being a part of India

Cool, as you have done your quota for today now go and sleep tight.

PS: I never talked about them being part of India - I always conspire for greater Punjab and enforcing marshal law over subcontinent :pop:

PPS: Ok - my mistake that was typo, fixed it

maar dolo use.

PS: I never talked about them being part of India - I always conspire for greater Punjab and enforcing marshal law over subcontinent :pop:

keep on trying sir

PPS: Ok - my mistake that was typo, fixed it

:).. Ok.. so if it was being part of Hinduism and not India, then that's fine..

Back
Top Bottom