What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Respect to her for exposing these hate-mongers.

I am not surprised...Watching Anurudhati Roy for years, most of which she says always has no basis.

India is a democracy...though I am not a fan of Modi, If people wants Modi to be PM...Modi will be the PM.

Okay, when Modi requested Center and the neighboring Congress ruled states about additional police force citing the police force in Gujarat is not adequate for controlling a riot of such magnitude, why did they denied any support to Gujarat? And within a day after riots broke out, Army was deployed with shoot at sight order. So can she question army's role was to assist RSS goons?

No wonder yindus love Hitler. I just hope he become pm, perfect way to expose yindu terrorism.

Any evidence other than your own (probably religious supremacist) bias that shows that ''these hardliners'' love the holocaust?Then that would support the so called contradiction you pointed out, otherwise you are just another hinduphobe with a Pakistani link.
What religious supremacist and Which religion? LOL
The video posted is the evidence that these hardliners(Rss) love Hitler "not the holocaust". Why do you keep calling me a hinduphobe? Do you see any of my posts against Hinduism? Did you even see me telling some pakistanis here not to say anything negative about hinduism? I am not a hinduphobe get this through your head.I hate these Hardliners(Rss) not because of their Ideology or what they represent but because their condescending behavior and complex.

BTW do you idolize muhammad for his slaughter of the jewish banu qurayza?
Why are you dragging the Muslim prophet into this,If you have a problem with me? I told you I don't follow any religion thou I read and study about them. I didn't expect you to be such a Islamaphobe.

The video posted is the evidence that these hardliners(Rss) love Hitler "not the holocaust". Why do you keep calling me a hinduphobe? Do you see any of my posts against Hinduism? Did you even see me telling some pakistanis here not to say anything negative about hinduism? I am not a hinduphobe get this through your head.I hate these Hardliners(Rss) not because of their Ideology or what they represent but because their condescending behavior and complex.

Why are you dragging the Muslim prophet into this,If you have a problem with me? I told you I don't follow any religion thou I read and study about them. I didn't expect you to be such a Islamaphobe.
@notsuperstitious @Jessica_L Fight! FIGHT! :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL I don't like fights on the internet.Someone brainwashed him into believing that I am a Hinduphobe:what: If I was one why would I have Indian friends like Upa,priya,reena?? Second of all if he has a problem with me or my posts he can address me without being so rude and racist. I'll delete them if i am proven wrong.

You are missing the point. You pointed out an apparent contradiction by claiming that anyone who appreciated any quality of hitler automatically is anti jew. So my question was about the war crimes against jews in the past, like against ban qurayza, do you extend your logic to say that those war criminals who ordered those war crimes, are they idolised by a billion plus people for their war crimes against jews, or is there a more nuansed answer?

I'm glad you actually avoided the answer rather than engage in mental gymnastics it would normally entail.

You are missing the point. You pointed out an apparent contradiction by claiming that anyone who appreciated any quality of hitler automatically is anti jew. So my question was about the war crimes against jews in the past, like against ban qurayza
Actually I was pointing out something else called hypocrisy,You took it the wrong way.I don't see how your questions about jews fit here?

I'm glad you actually avoided the answer rather than engage in mental gymnastics it would normally entail.
Avoid what answer? How do your questions about Arabia even fit here? lol

No wonder yindus love Hitler. I just hope he become pm, perfect way to expose yindu terrorism.

says who ?

Mufti%2Bmeets%2BHitler.jpg

naziislam.jpg

muslim-seig-heil1.jpg

images

Back
Top Bottom