What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Its your inferioty complex which keep bringing race in to discussion, i never said who was better. But who were Vedic aryans and how they enslaved your kind. Dont accuse me of being racist especially when whole caste system is racist and still being practised. We know our ancestors got ASI by marrying Indian woman before caste system was strictly implemented, thats why Pakistan have between 15-30% ASI depending on population instead of 60-70+ ASI% found in India.

And lol at guessing people ASI component by looking at them, i bet you think Imran Khan probably have 0% ASI by how he looks right? :omghaha:

Components like Indo-Scythians, Tocharians, White Huns, Greeks etc. are the main reasons for having high percentage of ANI among North Indians and Pakistanis. These people came not as the founder of Hinduism but accepted Hinduism and Buddhism after marrying local women and got Indianized.

Now don't talk crap if you have no knowledge of history. :wacko:

Components like Indo-Scythians, Tocharians, White Huns, Greeks etc. are the main reasons for having high percentage of ANI among North Indians and Pakistanis. These people came not as the founder of Hinduism but accepted Hinduism and Buddhism after marrying local women and got Indianized.

Now don't talk crap if you have no knowledge of history. :wacko:

wtf.. :blink:

Pakistan main haplogroup is R1a1: M17, so your theory is also just bs. Its a fact weather you accept it or not, in India R1a1 is found in higher caste manly.

R1a1:M17 map

r1a1-m17.jpg

wtf.. :blink:

Pakistan main haplogroup is R1a1: M17, so your theory is also just bs. Its a fact weather you accept it or not, in India R1a1 is found in higher caste manly.

R1a1:M17 map

I know about it. So, are you saying me that centuries of arrival of new people from central Asia like Scythians, White Huns, Greeks, Parthians, Kushans didn't change the ancestry of the Pakistanis and North Indian. :lol:

BTW, you can suck up to percentage for your snowwhite theory and find your new central Asian identity. The new research has proved North Indians and South Indians are same people debunking the crap colonial agenda of Aryan-Dravidian divide. ;)

I know about it. So, are you saying me that centuries of arrival of new people from central Asia like Scythians, White Huns, Greeks, Parthians, Kushans didn't change the ancestry of the Pakistanis and North Indian. :lol:

BTW, you can suck up to percentage for your snowwhite theory and find your new central Asian identity. The new research has proved North Indians and South Indians are same people debunking the crap colonial agenda of Aryan-Dravidian divide. ;)

lol same people after mixing for for centuries. There is hardly any difference between North & South Indian. Only North West Subcontinent is different. We are talking about what vedic aryans did to your kind, how they enslaved you and you guys are still proud of it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom