What's new

Anti superstiation campaigner murdered in India

Indians just grab women off the road, rape them, murder them, and eat their corpse afterward for spiritual enlightenment. That's why this guy got killed. Cause Indians can't stop eating corpse for "spiritual" reason.

Shut up and eat your featus.

How about drinking cow urine and sharing milk from the same bowl with rats?

They should upgrade to cockroaches, cats and dogs as a delicacy perhaps?

OH wait , you too like rats ....

"Do you want a big rat or a small rat?" the waitress asked.

I was getting used to making difficult decisions in Luogang, a small village in southern China's Guangdong Province. I'd come here on a whim, having heard that Luogang had a famous restaurant that specialized in the preparation of rats. Upon arrival, however, I discovered that there were two celebrated restaurants-the Highest Ranking Wild Flavor Restaurant and the New Eight Sceneries Wild Flavor Food City. They were next door to each other, and they had virtually identical bamboo-and-wood decors. Moreover, their owners were both named Zhong-but, then, everybody in Luogang seemed to be named Zhong. The two Zhongs were not related, and competition between them was keen. As a foreign journalist, I'd been cajoled to such an extent that, in an effort to please both Zhongs, I agreed to eat two lunches, one at each restaurant.

ratrec1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it is equally stupid but harmless . Not cruel and irresponsible , causing the extinction of endangered species for your weird fetishes and superstitious beliefs. Tigers are extinct in your land and are causing the extinction in other countries. same goes for rhinoceros and numerous other endangered animals.

Blame your best friends the Vietnamese.

BBC News - Javan rhino 'now extinct in Vietnam'

Why Does a Rhino Horn Cost $300,000? Because Vietnam Thinks It Cures Cancer and Hangovers - Gwynn Guilford - The Atlantic

Vietnam's Appetite For Rhino Horn Drives Poaching In Africa : Parallels : NPR

There’s a country that will pay $300,000 per rhino horn to cure cancer and hangovers, and it’s wiping out rhinos – Quartz

What is driving this “highly organized” crime ring?

If you guessed “China,” you were wrong. The answer is Vietnam. The country’s appetite for rhino horn is so great that it now fetches up to $100,000/kg, making it worth more than its weight in gold. (Horns average around 1-3 kg each, depending on the species.)

Narendra Dabholkar was great man... he founded andhashradha nirmulan samiti...

He was against all the superstitions and black magic, he was especially against the sadhus and sadhvis and babas who exploit these common people promising them cure from incurable diseases..

My father worked closely with him... they used to roam around in villages, finding sadhus and babas and kicking them out of society..

May his soul rest in peace....

Narendra Dabholkar was great man... he founded andhashradha nirmulan samiti...

He was against all the superstitions and black magic, he was especially against the sadhus and sadhvis and babas who exploit these common people promising them cure from incurable diseases..

My father worked closely with him... they used to roam around in villages, finding sadhus and babas and kicking them out of society..

May his soul rest in peace....

Does kicking Sadhus and Babas out of society give you some sort of moral superiority over others? That's the problem with Atheists in India, they think they are better then everyone else.

Does kicking Sadhus and Babas out of society give you some sort of moral superiority over others? That's the problem with Atheists in India, they think they are better then everyone else.

kicking does not mean literally ... it means exposing their lies... they give false hopes to gullible people. Exam main pass ... control your husband using taveez ... unable to conceive.. no problem we can help.. :laughcry:

kicking does not mean literally ... it means exposing their lies... they give false hopes to gullible people. Exam main pass ... control your husband using taveez ... unable to conceive.. no problem we can help.. :laughcry:

I obviously know it isn't meant literally. But the fact that they act like it's their duty to go out and do this makes them no better than those Christian missionaries who bribe people.

Does that mean you guys don't eat it? Chinese consumption is around ten times that of Vietnam . At least they don't mock others about superstitions .

Where did you learn to read.

Why Does a Rhino Horn Cost $300,000? Because Vietnam Thinks It Cures Cancer and Hangovers - Gwynn Guilford - The Atlantic

What is driving this “highly organized” crime ring?

If you guessed “China,” you were wrong. The answer is Vietnam. The country’s appetite for rhino horn is so great that it now fetches up to $100,000/kg, making it worth more than its weight in gold. (Horns average around 1-3 kg each, depending on the species.)

Are sadhus and Babas better than any ordinary people? Some of them are no better than uneducated louts, some are no better than con-men, some are pure goons.
At the end of the day; Atheists are less dangerous to Society. Simply because they cannot form Ashrams, nobody pays to listen to them or do anything with them, and they can never even have followers wearing their photos on Malas! :laugh:

I think that Atheists; with all their faults can never damage Society, they are just considered to be on the fringes.

I obviously know it isn't meant literally. But the fact that they act like it's their duty to go out and do this makes them no better than those Christian missionaries who bribe people.

how is fighting against superstition is bad.. is fighting against corruption bad then.. its not anybody's job but some people want to fight.
If christian missionaries do anything wrong(some put tablets in holy stuff and say if you eat this you wont have fever.. works well in malaria prone tribal belt) they need to be exposed as well.

Most importantly.. they never want you to be atheist.. they just specifically target superstition. We all should do it.

Are sadhus and Babas better than any ordinary people? Some of them are no better than uneducated louts, some are no better than con-men, some are pure goons.
At the end of the day; Atheists are less dangerous to Society. Simply because they cannot form Ashrams, nobody pays to listen to them or do anything with them, and they can never even have followers wearing their photos on Malas! :laugh:

I think that Atheists; with all their faults can never damage Society, they are just considered to be on the fringes.

Thanks for explaining it to me bro. :tup:

how is fighting against superstition is bad.. is fighting against corruption bad then.. its not anybody's job but some people want to fight.
If christian missionaries do anything wrong(some put tablets in holy stuff and say if you eat this you wont have fever.. works well in malaria prone tribal belt) they need to be exposed as well.

Most importantly.. they never want you to be atheist.. they just specifically target superstition. We all should do it.

Cheers for the explanation, sorry about my ignorance.:)

so? does that change that fact that you guys eat tiger penis to become tigers in bed :lol:

They should upgrade to cockroaches, cats and dogs as a delicacy perhaps?

OH wait , you too like rats ....

ratrec1.jpg

Indian tribes eat grass fed rat from fields. Chinese eat rats from gutters that feed on factory goo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up and eat your featus.

Frustrated much in your corpse fishing trip in the Ganges? I'm sure you like your corpse eaten raw.

********.com - Real Cannibal Footage From the Indian

Frustrated much in your corpse fishing trip in the Ganges? I'm sure you like your corpse eaten raw.

********.com - Real Cannibal Footage From the Indian

So now what a minor sect of a few people account for all Indians LMAO.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom