What's new

Anti superstiation campaigner murdered in India

Thanks for explaining it to me bro. :tup:

Cheers for the explanation, sorry about my ignorance.:)

Hey Amigo; we're all in the same boat. Trying to navigate it (the boat) from on shore to another. Sometimes without a proper map, sometimes without enough wind in the sails, sometimes through very stormy and rough Seas. All in the hope of reaching the other shore....

Hope; the biggest reason and motive force to do anything.

So now what a minor sect of a few people account for all Indians LMAO.:rofl:

Oh, I'm just doing exactly what Indian posters doing here in PDF. If you have a problem, take it up with your fellow Indians. Now shoo away.

Does kicking Sadhus and Babas out of society give you some sort of moral superiority over others? That's the problem with Atheists in India, they think they are better then everyone else.

Those are the sadhus who exploit gullible people and YES, they should be kicked out of society....
AND Narendra dabholkar was not against religion or god, he was against the superstitions and black magic....

Oh, I'm just doing exactly what Indian posters doing here in PDF. If you have a problem, take it up with your fellow Indians. Now shoo away.

Lmao looks like someone's getting too big for their boots haha. I don't have a problem, you are just retarded.:nana:

Talking of superstitions, how is performing a fake miracle now any worse than milking fake miracles performed hundreds of years ago?

Why are a hundred people who follow a baba any worse than millions who follow a fairytale and a seven star afterlife?

I'm not saying Dabholkar's work was wrong, I'm saying it should be expanded ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom