What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there is going to be election in your country next month. isn't it
how you are telling they are going to be elected by force.
AL is only asking not to protest and participate in election process.
where as BNP is having some other plan, I think...
AL singly dropped caretaker govt. which is meant to ensure free and fair election. Judiciary system AL controlling. I am not BNP supporter. We are fed up with both BNP and AL, meanwhile India poking nose by supporting AL. This is pisses us off more.

AL singly dropped caretaker govt. which is meant to ensure free and fair election. Judiciary system AL controlling. I am not BNP supporter. We are fed up with both BNP and AL, meanwhile India poking nose by supporting AL. This is pisses us off more.

Don't you people have Election Commission for that job? I never heard of this "caretaker" govt system here.

Don't you people have Election Commission for that job? I never heard of this "caretaker" govt system here.
Election comission is totally AL govt control. to avoid partiality of EC, caretaker govt. was been formed.

This certainly seems a confusing scenario, whatever the outcome..I only want India do not mess with whatever little support we have from BD. we have already lost a lot of credibility, and china is increasing it's influence. Good stable government in BD will always be good for INDIA..
Wish you have strong and stable gov. with fair election..

AL singly dropped caretaker govt. which is meant to ensure free and fair election.

If I remember correctly BNP was invited to be a part of the all party interim government but they rejected it repeatedly. So what's the point of crying now? They had the chance to be a part of the caretaker govt.

If I remember correctly BNP was invited to be a part of the all party interim government but they rejected it repeatedly. So what's the point of crying now? They had the chance to be a part of the govt.
ahaha the term was Hasina will remain PM of bangladesh LOL

ahaha the term was Hasina will remain PM of bangladesh LOL
She is the boss. lol:big_boss:

Anyways so is there any party taking part in these elections other than AL? Do AL have any opposition?

She is the boss. lol:big_boss:

Anyways so is there any party taking part in these elections other than AL? Do AL have any opposition?
no opposition, all are against this election.

Bharat Desh Forever, you think you can bring Indians to their senses with talks and reasoning? Fat chance. Look what they have done to Bangladesh. They did and are still trying to do the same meddling in every other smaller South Asian country with same results. They never learn.

And they are not the first, every country who has a little more power than others, did same things. Their great size gives them extra power over smaller nations, that is their curse. But compared to the US, Russia and China, they are rank amateurs in this spheres of influence game and 10 times more delusional, that is the difference.

You will never be able to make them understand that they are shooting at their own collective feet with their actions. Not smart at all.

Bharat Desh Forever, you think you can bring Indians to their senses with talks and reasoning? Fat chance. Look what they have done to Bangladesh. They did and are still trying to do the same meddling in every other smaller South Asian country with same results. They never learn.

And they are not the first, every country who has a little more power than others, did same things. Their great size gives them extra power over smaller nations, that is their curse. But compared to the US, Russia and China, they are rank amateurs in this spheres of influence game and 10 times more delusional, that is the difference.

You will never be able to make them understand that they are shooting at their own collective feet with their actions. Not smart at all.
Kalu Bhai, please read Srinivas's posts #4, #10 and wait until Jan, 24th 2014 to see if things settle down. If it does then ongoing punishment of 'Islamic Flag Bearers', Nationalists are part of WOT, IMO. And current occurings are psyopps through creative chaos, thanks.

India do have some degree of control on BD govt. But you have to see from 1971 to till now, it is in the last few years BD is unstable and a change is happening which is a direct consequence of WOT.
BD is next to a giant called India, India's influence will be there just like chinese influence in Cambodia or USA's influence on Canada.

But that do not mean India wants a unstable BD or economically weak BD, we are not the ones who tries to grab the resources or economic activity of smaller countries around India .Neither we want to control every small country in South Asia, it is just that we do not want external interference from any country outside South Asia.

So what your saying is it's ok to have external interference from India, but not ok from China. I am sure you'll know the answer from Bangladeshi's to that is, I think it's called the middle figure.

So what your saying is it's ok to have external interference from India, but not ok from China. I am sure you'll know the answer from Bangladeshi's to that is, I think it's called the middle figure.

As neighbors there will be consider influence between two countries, But we are against any country which is not in South Asia to meddle here.

Good to know, lets hope our relationship is like USA-Canada relationship in the near future :cheers:
Lets hope our relation is like China Taiwan relation in near future and ever , what a chuper ! power , you fear our two submarines and some small arms .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom