What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Bangladesh unless they become an extremists country like Pakistan.....get rid of hasina

dont forget that you are enclosed within India... your first objective should be to have good relations with us
You telling us what our first objective should be will ultimately make us change our first objective to do the exact opposite of what you want us to do!There is the problem!

it is not just WOT, indian govt. wants Bangladesh under its control like Bhutan, Sikkim or Nepal.

India do have some degree of control on BD govt. But you have to see from 1971 to till now, it is in the last few years BD is unstable and a change is happening which is a direct consequence of WOT.
BD is next to a giant called India, India's influence will be there just like chinese influence in Cambodia or USA's influence on Canada.

But that do not mean India wants a unstable BD or economically weak BD, we are not the ones who tries to grab the resources or economic activity of smaller countries around India .Neither we want to control every small country in South Asia, it is just that we do not want external interference from any country outside South Asia.

India do have some degree of control on BD govt. But you have to see from 1971 to till now, it is in the last few years BD is unstable and a change is happening which is a direct consequence of WOT.
BD is next to a giant called India, India's influence will be there just like chinese influence in Cambodia or USA's influence on Canada.

But that do not mean India wants a unstable BD or economically weak BD, we are not the ones who tries to grab the resources or economic activity of smaller countries around India .Neither we want to control every small country in South Asia, it is just that we do not want external interference from any country outside South Asia.
new generation Bangladeshi ppl do not like controlled by others, India comes as neighbor nation, we do not care about it is giant or not. Nepal and India will be same respect, we do not define others by size.

new generation Bangladeshi ppl do not like controlled by others, India comes as neighbor nation, we do not care about it is giant or not. Nepal and India will be same respect, we do not define others by size.

Good to know, lets hope our relationship is like USA-Canada relationship in the near future :cheers:

bro could you please delete my nic pls its a humble request it sounds like I wrote the news which is not the case even another member posted it
thanks
i mention your nic because, you posted the news before me, so gave curtacy to you :-)

@BDforever What's the current status of the elections?
AL is going for Election with force, but it is going to be mass violence.

Last edited:
So @BDforever if the Indians are supporting the AL whats the new hearsay on the street about us ?

Are we supporting the BNP ? :unsure:

upload_2013-12-31_0-8-44.png

Part the news? :lol:

i mention your nic because, you posted the news before me, so gave curtacy to you :-)

AL want is going for Election with force, but it is going to be mass violence.

I know bro, its just that the headline is a bit scary, I like you as poster & you know that

AL want is going for Election with force, but it is going to be mass violence.
Cool down buddy, every thing will be fine,
You need to give it some time..I think AL is the best government that BD had in decades.
As far India poking is concerned, once jammti extremism ends, India poking will stop..:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom