What's new

anti india resolution by isolated pakistan accepted in UN:breaking news

Good effort, but this way KASHMIR seems a issue in issues list, not addressing specifically targeted for the condition of/in Kashmir.
it will open the way. use this resolution for next one.

These guys now a days bringing such lunatic news and accusing us being denial blah blah. Ironically these news doesn't have any base to argue.. yet these fellows running threads.. just like thread about 13 soldiers death:-
They quoted as if Indian DM accepted.
But they are saying Indian media deliberately not publishing news.
Why would Indian media not report if Indian DM accepted?
your media is mum on 6 indian soldiers death. your army is mum too. they diidn't deny it. it's time you mourn your dead rather than discuss news.

actually i agree with Indian on this one. a neutral source is needed.

nothing being said about kashmir ?
the news is not updated on un website. 22 nov news are still to be updated. but AAP is authentic. this news is also now part of government official website.

kashmir is not mentioned but it will pave the way for kashmir cause. also i haven't seen the exact draft and maybe you haven't too. but when i shared it the news were related to kashmir.

UN committee ‘unanimously’ passes Pak’s resolution on right of self determination

KL News Network

Srinagar

A committee of the UN General Assembly has unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored resolution reaffirming that the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination was a fundamental condition for the effective guarantee and observance of human rights, Radio Pakistan reported on Tuesday.

The resolution, co-sponsored by 72 countries, was adopted without a vote in the 193-member Assembly’s Third Committee.

The Committee deals with Social, humanitarian and cultural issues.

“Political observers say the resolution, which Pakistan has been tabling since 1981, serves to focus the world’s attention on the struggle by peoples for their inalienable right to self-determination, including those in Kashmir and Palestine,” the report added.

The resolution is expected to come up for General Assembly’s endorsement next month.

The resolution also called on those States responsible to cease immediately their military intervention in and occupation of foreign countries and territories, as well as all acts of repression, discrimination, exploitation and maltreatment.

http://www.kashmirlife.net/un-commi...s-resolution-right-self-determination-124346/

UN news center page is not yet updated on 22 Nov 2016 Latest developments. IF this news is confirmed by the UN new center source then its a great victory for Pakistan. :cheers:

even if we believe in this news as interpreted by Pakistanis.....who is going to enforce that resolution on India?

You are right, none can do so and there wouldn't be any worries from Indian side because it is nothing but all feel good attempts from Pakistan side. India can keep denying it as usual also being super power. I don't know why Indians are so much worried about such resolutions where it may not effect the Indian stance at all. Peace.

I gave the dude ample opportunity to provide a credible argument but all I got was rethorics. Oh well

Not for him I had bigger fish in my mind, those that make things happen. Got feedback citing all the good Indians have left this forum and now is littered with Indian trolls. let's change that mindset. :D

Thoughts guys? @Roybot @Tshering22 @Joe Shearer
Good job...now don't waste time with them...lets move.

UN committee ‘unanimously’ passes Pak’s resolution on right of self determination

KL News Network

Srinagar

A committee of the UN General Assembly has unanimously passed a Pakistan-sponsored resolution reaffirming that the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination was a fundamental condition for the effective guarantee and observance of human rights, Radio Pakistan reported on Tuesday.

The resolution, co-sponsored by 72 countries, was adopted without a vote in the 193-member Assembly’s Third Committee.

The Committee deals with Social, humanitarian and cultural issues.

“Political observers say the resolution, which Pakistan has been tabling since 1981, serves to focus the world’s attention on the struggle by peoples for their inalienable right to self-determination, including those in Kashmir and Palestine,” the report added.

The resolution is expected to come up for General Assembly’s endorsement next month.

The resolution also called on those States responsible to cease immediately their military intervention in and occupation of foreign countries and territories, as well as all acts of repression, discrimination, exploitation and maltreatment.

http://www.kashmirlife.net/un-commi...s-resolution-right-self-determination-124346/

UN news center page is not yet updated on 22 Nov 2016 Latest developments. IF this news is confirmed by the UN new center source then its a great victory for Pakistan. :cheers:

indian source:
http://indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/pakistan-united-nations-human-rights-4389646/
pakistan government website had updated it. let me find the link for you.
http://www.pid.gov.pk/?p=29846
now lets cheers:cheers:

Good Job !!!! This Indian link will shut the mouths of Indian troll warriors here.

over an endorsement, Chal let's discuss in what way do you think this going to change ground reality. As u guys stated the UN is useless, Syria is an excellent example of it's defiency. So at the end of the day, even if you manage to convience god nothing is going to happen. You have to destroy the whole of India and its 1 billion plus plz to get an anther inch. Ask your buddies China how The Hague court ruling worked out for them, and the impact the UN had :lol::lol:

over an endorsement, Chal let's discuss in what way do you think this going to change ground reality. As u guys stated the UN is useless, Syria is an excellent example of it's defiency. So at the end of the day, even if you manage to convience god nothing is going to happen. You have to destroy the whole of India and its 1 billion plus plz to get an anther inch. Ask your buddies China how The Hague court ruling worked out for them, and the impact the UN had :lol::lol:
Such talks on Defense forum can't change the ground reality that the UN is now convinced that Indian has occupied Muslim Majority State Kashmir. I don't know about others but i never said UN is totally useless. There a big difference between Syria and Pakistan so don't compare them. Ask your own public if they want to go to war with Pakistan ? War is bad for business :lol: , many mature minded Indians have said that in a survey done by one of your Media channel, maybe NDTV. UN can definitely bully India if they want to, they don't need approval from anybody or any state. What can India do if 193 countries agree to put sanction on her. You people can't seize the world.

Last edited:
I am also skeptical, until i see a credible source.

IOK will free itself from dark hindu rule. It is only a matter of time. I say sooner rather than later. You cannot forcefully suppress the masses. You Indians should know this better than anyone. Have you forgotten about foreign imperalism?

You are destroying their dreams...
Once their fellow Pakistani said they will snatch every inch of Kashmir...cough cough bilawal butto ...I think so.
Saudi Arabia is world's largest exporter of crude oil and it couldn't change the fortune of Palestine and heck Pakistan will do it ?
Madad nahi kar sakte ho toh...kaate bankar mat rehna..

Good. It was matter of time. There is no way the world can pretend nothing is happening in IOK for so long. Even delusional has its own expiry date since sooner or later the reality is bound to kick in. The pressing matter of IOK has been ignored for too long.

It was about due as the matter of divine justice.

What can India do if 193 countries agree to put sanction on her. You people can't seize the world.
Which countries are going to put sanctions on India and on what basis...
Care to explain .

When did we have " seize the world as our foreign policy"?
We never said we will seize the world...care to explain this too.
This is why Pakistani diaspora call themselves Indian. Lmao

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom