What's new

anti india resolution by isolated pakistan accepted in UN:breaking news

radio pakistan. and source is a news agency APP.

see the first post. i had updated it.

Nope, nothing! anyway, good luck with it! As I said Pakistani source is good as nothing!

Don't bother with these Bakhts, they are just experiencing massive butthurt at the moment. :lol:

Screw the butthurt, I asked for a credible source, he is yet to provide one & there you go and start with your jingoism.

Clever person you are! :woot:

Some one Dreamt it perhaps..
Nope, nothing! anyway, good luck with it! As I said Pakistani source is good as nothing!

Screw the butthurt, I asked for a credible source, he is yet to provide one & there you go and start with your jingoism.

for us APP is credible. and for the world APP is credible too.
for indian only lt. general Ranbir singh is credible even with out an evidence.

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

for us APP is credible. and for the world APP is credible too.
for indian only lt. general Ranbir singh is credible even with out an evidence.

I know who APP are, I work for one of the biggest media house on the Planet (Newscorp) so please save your lectures! second, I am still awaiting the APP link, had you shown any decency in the first place you would have posted the link by now.

Might be some useless resolution...

your army chief efforts to isolate pakistan in china are actually useless.

Right which is why efforts are being made right now to kick you out of SAARAC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation).

and solidify BIMSTEC as the platform for regional cooperation.

The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is an international organisation involving a group of countries in South Asia and South East Asia.

These are: Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and Nepal.

If that is not isolation then i don't know what is!

one link i gave is of radio pakistan an official radio station. it is credible.
other link i gave you is also .PK type which means it is official and authentic as APP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom