What's new

Anti-Hefazat activists puts up 12-point demand

great news. maijvandari sufi grave worshippers are playing for awami league. guys get ready to destroy grave and pir worshipping when the revolution is complete.
Right buddy and also the most irritating part is Awami controlled media is now trying to portray this maijbhandari frauds as true patriot "muslims" of BD. You can already see its effect on one low IQ chapatti operator as he is calling it a "sunni" revolution against HeI.

And about this pir and majarworshippers what can I say, it just hurts they even call themselves muslims. About 10-11 years back I visited Maijbhandar sharif in Chittagong and I saw people even performing sijdah infront of graves of Pirs. And now they have become the torch-bearer of Islam in Bangladesh.

Strategy is simple.. Stay honest. Don't try to capitalize some trial to win next election. Don't create more fitna to destabilize the country. Punish any culprit who are involved in corruption. Restore caretaker government.

People will commend AL and may even elect them back to power. Otherwise they will be thrown out from the power..

Does not matter whether they insulted Mohammed or not. They still bear more credibility to the ordinary muslim than the Shahbagis.

Insulting Islam doesnt mean more credibility by them who call themselves Hefajotis of Islam.

Shabagh and atheists are not same. There came different types of people. Their agenda is to free
this country of anti BD ppl. If atheists are Bangladeshi they also gone there. But nobody of them
were in leading position of the movement. From shahbagh nothing said against Islam.
Now ppl have different views. They were hiding in a postion among millions of sites. But shibir
musterminds colored on the issue that shahbagis are actually Atheist.
There were always atheists among every society. So BD is not different. If you believed in Darwin's origin
of species from that day you become atheist. If you dig out more and more you will find more problems
there. So why bring this to illiterate ppl who will never understand those.
If you believe in Islam then be it why bother other what they are thinking. Its you who has to give
reply for all your deeds.

Your argument is invalid since the day, the deceased self-proclaimed atheist had janajah in shahbagh organized by the shabagis in the name of freedom fighter.:bunny:

Right buddy and also the most irritating part is Awami controlled media is now trying to portray this maijbhandari frauds as true patriot "muslims" of BD. You can already see its effect on one low IQ chapatti operator as he is calling it a "sunni" revolution against HeI.

And about this pir and majarworshippers what can I say, it just hurts they even call themselves muslims. About 10-11 years back I visited Maijbhandar sharif in Chittagong and I saw people even performing sijdah infront of graves of Pirs. And now they have become the torch-bearer of Islam in Bangladesh.

You also given sijdah there, what a shame.

At this rate of your discussion no Muslims will left there to claim to be true Muslim.

I think, next hortal should b the destruction of daily star, prothom alo and bdnews24. Cleansing the land must start with the end of the faggotry conducted by these reporters in the name of journalism.

Your argument is invalid since the day, the deceased self-proclaimed atheist had janajah in shahbagh organized by the shabagis in the name of freedom fighter.:bunny:

If you born a Muslim you die a Muslim.

It was not written on his face he was atheist.

His family was muslim if they want that if his sympathizers want that whom are you.

Allah will do the justice not some jamati retards.

You also given sijdah there, what a shame.

At this rate of your discussion no Muslims will left there to claim to be true Muslim.
Hmm.. that's what you could make out of my post right. It seems I was right about your IQ. Anyway all the best for your "Sunny" revolution. Now that will be a true union of people with same ideologies from different spheres of society. Indeed Shahbagi athiests+maijbhandaris+chapaiti operators all fighting from a common platform now this is a match made in heaven.

I think, next hortal should b the destruction of daily star, prothom alo and bdnews24. Cleansing the land must start with the end of the faggotry conducted by these reporters in the name of journalism.
Can't agree with you more but it wont be possible. But whatever this trashy news outlets serve people are no longer swallowing this propaganda. It only works on a few hardcore AL sympathisers and no one else.

Hmm.. that's what you could make out of my post right. It seems I was right about your IQ. Anyway all the best for your "Sunny" revolution. Now that will be a true union of people with same ideologies from different spheres of society. Indeed Shahbagi athiests+maijbhandaris+chapaiti operators all fighting from a common platform now this is a match made in heaven.

Can't agree with you more but it wont be possible. But whatever this trashy news outlets serve people are no longer swallowing this propaganda. It only works on a few hardcore AL sympathisers and no one else.

Good for you, keep up ur relation with jamat, taliban, rohingya, bihary etc.
And explode your vast mind full of $hit somewhere else.
Leave us Bangladeshis, go to Talibanistan.

This is how it has always been among the mainstream Sunnis in that region. You don't want to mess with these guys. They can easily outnumber and overwhelm HI. I know cuz I've spent a quarter of my life in Chittagong. ;)

Being honest, all look like AL with tupis on their head...

Anyways, Hefazats are backed by strong Kawmi Madrassa teachers and students as well as Mosque Imam and Muajjin whereas this Sunni movement are backed by AL with few pirs here and there. It would be wise for AL to address caretaker government issue instead of creating more Fitnas in the country.

I am really getting frustrated on this party headed by bone headed Hasina.

fr20.jpg

Thank you for the post Iajdani.:tup:

If you born a Muslim you die a Muslim.

It was not written on his face he was atheist.

His family was muslim if they want that if his sympathizers want that whom are you.

Allah will do the justice not some jamati retards.

You calling me a jamati brah???? :chilli: I don't like politics much, but when you insult my religion I have a problem with you :meeting:

"Ahle Sunnat" is mazar/ khanka based group typically sell out for money and chanda (extortion). Just like indians and Awami League used money and biriany (food) to lure and force people to make shahbagh look big. "Ahle Sunnat" has no base on people or are concern with majority poplulation aspiration. This is latest of indian and awami League desperate effort to thwart mass support Hefazat created nationwide against attack on Islam. Let madx jump like his mentor captain planet and hammer did after shahbagh, in time they will just fall flat on their hype.

- Opposition groups (particularly Jamaat-Shibir) protest -> AL, BCL, and Police attack and kil them in the streets
- Shahbag protests clog up the freakin' capital city -> AL has no problem, quite the opposite
- Hefaazat-e-Islam come for just one day -> AL directly/indirectly labels them extremists
- "Ahl-e-Sunnat-wal-Jamaat" protest -> AL has no problem and their media outlets promote them

Do I see a connection? :azn: I put this new groups name in quotations as my denial of their claim to that name. I find it crazy to call a group of mazaar-visiting, pir/saint worshiping people as "Ahl-e-Sunnat-wal-Jamaat".

Also, it should be noted that this new group (and their absolutely misfitting name) are on quite good terms with the extremist secular party known as our good ol' Awami League.

Back
Top Bottom