What's new

Anti-Hefazat activists puts up 12-point demand

So what humans are different than other animals, I'm not getting your point.

The existence of neanderthal is proved by fossils and interbreeding is proved by genetical study. It's like I'm banging my head against a rock. Why don't you get acquainted with the subject before asking philosophical questions.

I know the existence of neanderthal. But why they simply disappeared? Is it the conspiracy theory that human just killed them? When apes could survive the human why couldn't them? Why they could not hide themselves or moved to newer pasture when there were open spaces all over the places? Or why not just evolved to human??

There is nothing wrong in visiting graves. offcourse you can visit graves and pray for the departed soul to Allah(swt). The problem only starts when you start believeing the dead person can help you in anyway. He just cant do you any good nor can he hear you no matter who he was. And people in large numbers do visit graves or majars that's right but they are wrong if they think they can get any help from Allah(swt) by asking it through a via-media of a dead person. It has just become a profitable business, the majar business that is and it preys on ignorance of many people.

In my opinion, the problem starts when people blindly follow what their scholars tell them. The Problem starts when people don't want to do some research. For your kind information, According to Sahih Hadees , A normal Dead Person can hear also. We are talking here about Aulia Allah . They are not like ordinary people.
About doing good or not : Just if you go and pray to Allah near them, chances of your prayers being accepted will be increased manifold.
About Asking with a medium : Asking Allah through a via- media ( Waseela ) is proven from Sahih Hadees. Sahaba did that. Do you know that ?
For your information: Many people have started a new business called Shirk Business by taking grants from Saudis. They just have to say everything Shirk & Biddath.

Back
Top Bottom