What's new

Another Pakistan Waiting To Be Carved Out Of India !

The way Khalistan movement momentum had kicked off, trampling the serenity of the Golden Temple, assassination of Indra Gandhi, blowing up of Air India Jumbo Jet, had Benazir Bhutto not given up on the Khalistanis, the process could have gone either way.....and the movement is not exactly dead.
And you think a few activities by rag tag terrorists will split Pakistan.
Believe me, most Indians are victims of the same media that was carrying headlines of a civil war in Karachi.

Windy, be realistic.

Country the size of India and with the armed forces at its disposal and growing economy and effective diplomacy....nothing is gonna happen.

North East insurgency despite bordering China and Chinese support is dead.

Kashmir Valley will slowly change with dismantling of infra / orgn that were duplicitous. By splitting Ladakh with Kashmir, focus will be more on Valley while Ladakh will take off.

I only see bright future ahead for India. We lacked strong leader earlier and now we have one in Modi.

Muslim fertility rates are higher than Hindu rates in all Indian states. Inshallah they'll be the majority in some states soon.

D2f_UmUVAAEPdKt

And don't forget the thousands of girls who are embracing Islam as part of Love Jihad.

Hindus will become a minority in India in another 10-15 years.

And once that happens, India will become an Islamic republic.

Pakistan constantly barks about India being a hegemonic power in the region, but judging Pakistan's "new" political map -- and threads like this -- it's bloody obvious who's the hegemon in the region. :crazy:

Islam will rule the subcontinent again. :chilli:

Go cry me a river.

Ghaznavi attacked and destroyed Somnath temple, we will make it part of Pakistan. :D

Hindus from India will be provide the corridor to visit the temple, just like we do at Kartarpur. $$$ thank you. :D

And even if it was true I really don't see why do they think Indian Muslim will choose Pakistan? Look at Kashmir a Muslim majority Indian state which Pakistan couldn't seperate from us despite 2 wars and decades long insurgency because of several brave Muslim officers of JK Police and counter terrorist force have fought the terrorist and insurgents and laid down their life to protect the integrity of India. My salute to all of them.

Muslims will always support fellow Muslims over you pagans

Islam believes in Islamic brotherhood.

Muslims of India are waiting for the right time to declare India as an Islamic republic.

Inshallah Islam will rule the subcontinent again.

Lol trust me on this gujaratis are the last kind people in India who want to be with Pakistan :rofl:

I don't know. Maybe the Gujurati's in India are different, but the Gujurati's we got in the UK are clever business minded people. They're also very kanjoos.

They're also very kanjoos.

That's a big stereotypical misconception, only because they are more successful in doing business that's why other groups have started labelling them with such nonsense because they cannot compete with them and are jealous of their wealth.

We lacked strong leader earlier and now we have one in Modi.

Muslims of the subcontinent have been waiting for a leader who could destroy the Hindus of the subcontinent to bring back Islamic rule and Allah (swt) sent Modi.

It’s very clear that Pakistan will not stop even if we give them Kashmir, they have some ulterior motives. The claim on Junagadh after 70 years proves that, also don’t forget Mumbai attack.
Hence we should not give even a inch in Kashmir and should try to take whatever territory we can from Pakistan.
Its no longer limited to Kashmir now.

It’s very clear that Pakistan will not stop even if we give them Kashmir, they have some ulterior motives. The claim on Junagadh after 70 years proves that, also don’t forget Mumbai attack.
Hence we should not give even a inch in Kashmir and should try to take whatever territory we can from Pakistan.
Its no longer limited to Kashmir now.

Kashmir is just the beginning not the end.

Our end goal is to have Islam rule the whole subcontinent again.

It is not your decision if you will give Kashmir or not.

That decision has already been made by Pakistan.

Kashmir banega Pakistan (Kashmir will join Pakistan)

Islam will rule the subcontinent again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom