What's new

Another Pakistan attacked in Indian jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any source please?

This ain't the right thing to happen... Just screws up the whole relationship to an even lower level and that too in a bloody unhygienic place... This must stop!

What's a big deal if a criminal attacks another and that too a terrorist? :what:

Exactly why the hue and cry, after all! We just made sure that this time the piggy went back in the body bag. So you are killing the criminals, good for yall. I say gather up all the indians in Pakistani jails, and just shot them. Finish it once and for all. Let yall cry and whine all you want to. And then when you are done bitching, we can talk. :D

...As usual..pakistanis are being paid for their sin..with interest..:coffee:
They started it...shouldn't be complaining...

...As usual..pakistanis are being paid for their sin..with interest..:coffee:
They started it...shouldn't be complaining...

Oh dont worry, just make sure that your media dont die of orgasms when another indian comes back in a bag.

My friend traveled to India on Pakistani passport. His name is similar to one of the person in India's wanted list and he was detained at Mumbai Airport by Police and later, RAW. He was on a official business to present training/visuals to one of India's leading companies. The authorities tried hard to link him to be the wanted person and made an excuse of his visa being false. Luckily, the company that sponsored his visit took his side and the Delhi High-commissioner was involved, giving him support against Mumbai's police and RAW officials. After one day, he was cleared to go back to the Middle Eastern country he came from by Delhi. While boarding, the Mumbai authorities tried him again for making a false letter from Delhi.... and failed.

He was in better luck than 'terrorists' in Indian jails.

My friend traveled to India on Pakistani passport. His name is similar to one of the person in India's wanted list and he was detained at Mumbai Airport by Police and later, RAW. He was on a official business to present training/visuals to one of India's leading companies. The authorities tried hard to link him to be the wanted person and made an excuse of his visa being false. Luckily, the company that sponsored his visit took his side and the Delhi High-commissioner was involved, giving him support against Mumbai's police and RAW officials. After one day, he was cleared to go back to the Middle Eastern country he came from by Delhi. While boarding, the Mumbai authorities tried him again for making a false letter from Delhi.... and failed.

He was in better luck than 'terrorists' in Indian jails.

Awww........ cool story !! Are you a writer ?

Oh dont worry, just make sure that your media dont die of orgasms when another indian comes back in a bag.

There are 50,000 illegal Pakistani immigrants overstaying in India.:devil::devil::devil:

Shall we begin ???:smokin::smokin:

..and be ready to enjoy some more 'saheeds' ...sure u love them ...

As usual pakistanis never learn and keep doing sin..one after another...
...Kuute ki dum kabhi sidhi nahi hoti...:azn:

You mean we are new Zaid Hamid ??? :undecided: :undecided:Wrong interpretation, I would say

Its just to burn those tiny Pakistani minds . As it is I would be the last person to follow the ideology of the joker Hamid

There are 50,000 illegal Pakistani immigrants overstaying in India.:devil::devil::devil:

Shall we begin ???:smokin::smokin:

Well I could answer you but then again by your speed I am sure that you wont be here for long. So why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom