What's new

Another Idiot caught in Planning to Bomb Subway

Hi,

Could you please elucidiate your comments a tad bit more---are you being sarcastic or are you commending---as I am getting a bit older---I am getting a bit slower in understanding these one line zingers.

Hahaa...first option actually... it was a zing with some humor... please take it with a light heart. :cheers:

As an FOB Indian living in Amreeka since 2001(in other words, I have a very strong Desi accent, look, hairstyle, etc), let me assure all my fellow Indians that any Pakistani's actions of this sort affect all of us brown skinned dudes. So really, no Indians should get a case of 'schadenfreude' .
The goras cant tell the difference between Arabs and Indians, let alone Pakistani and Indians. This bunghole screwed it for all of us.

I pray God that none of us fall for that trick---and neither one of us gets en-trapped---but please----let us know what planet has this guy been living in for the last 9 years.

I think you are posting in a manner that will be misinterperted. The correct way to post is "I pray to GOD that nobody has the mindset as this moron." :cheers:

Atleast as of now, they haven't yet said, he came to Pakistan and trained in the tribal area with the Taliban.

Strange thing is, faisal shahad and this guy, both living in the US for years, both must be doing good, faisal was atleast having a great life, don't know about this one, yet both of them get indoctrinated in the US and act on the stupid path.

Can't the US authorities do anything with respect to finding out how and who is brainwashing these guys in the US ??

I wonder how they trapped him, how they found that he can be trapped. Are they watching people activities over internet? How do you type, what do you type etc.

FBI is behind EVERYONE. Believe me. My friend's friend was searching for pics of American bridges on internet. FBI officials came to his house the next day to investigate. Your internet activity will be monitored. If you search for suspicious stuff like jihadhi material, you will immediately get into their 'list'.

As an FOB Indian living in Amreeka since 2001(in other words, I have a very strong Desi accent, look, hairstyle, etc), let me assure all my fellow Indians that any Pakistani's actions of this sort affect all of us brown skinned dudes. So really, no Indians should get a case of 'schadenfreude' .
The goras cant tell the difference between Arabs and Indians, let alone Pakistani and Indians. This bunghole screwed it for all of us.

Of course! I got frisked in LA 2 months back while a ball game was going on by a group of 10 cops when I was waiting for a pickup..It was quite intimidating. The cops were having their hands on their gun while talking to me! They got all my info and I think I will be specially checked during air travel.

FBI is behind EVERYONE. Believe me. My friend's friend was searching for pics of American bridges on internet. FBI officials came to his house the next day to investigate. Your internet activity will be monitored. If you search for suspicious stuff like jihadhi material, you will immediately get into their 'list'.
As if we should take this tale seriously...:rolleyes:...The FBI is not interested in single individuals, at least not for perusing 'jihadist' materials. Legitimate researchers do that all the time. If there is a credible reason to suspect a person's online searches to be suspicious, the FBI would wait to see if there are accomplices, if any, before showing their agents up at the person's door.

Of course! I got frisked in LA 2 months back while a ball game was going on by a group of 10 cops when I was waiting for a pickup..It was quite intimidating. The cops were having their hands on their gun while talking to me! They got all my info and I think I will be specially checked during air travel.

Be proud of being an indian. :cheers:

As if we should take this tale seriously...:rolleyes:...The FBI is not interested in single individuals, at least not for perusing 'jihadist' materials. Legitimate researchers do that all the time. If there is a credible reason to suspect a person's online searches to be suspicious, the FBI would wait to see if there are accomplices, if any, before showing their agents up at the person's door.
Back in the day just after 9/11 university students often spoke about how they were approached by individuals asking them to do some crime or the other (not necessarily terrorism) and they were dead sure its some sort of entrapment going on.

Interestingly these tales only came from Muslim students. At least back then they were casting a pretty wide net.

As much as 9/11 was a big blow for the rest of America, it was probably the hardest for its Muslims. I knew people who just finished 10 years of various types of Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering programmes only to find out no airline in their right minds would hire them post-9/11.

I feel this dude deserves some counselling if he really was an idiot and not a sinister Dr. Evil. Depends if hes feeling guilt and remorse now or not.

What about this? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Caught Spying on Student, FBI Demands GPS Tracker Back | Threat Level | Wired.com

OM6nE.jpg

sspLU.jpg

f4V2T.jpg

srhrK.jpg

Back in the day just after 9/11 university students often spoke about how they were approached by individuals asking them to do some crime or the other (not necessarily terrorism) and they were dead sure its some sort of entrapment going on.

Interestingly these tales only came from Muslim students. At least back then they were casting a pretty wide net.

As much as 9/11 was a big blow for the rest of America, it was probably the hardest for its Muslims. I knew people who just finished 10 years of various types of Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering programmes only to find out no airline in their right minds would hire them post-9/11.

I feel this dude deserves some counselling if he really was an idiot and not a sinister Dr. Evil. Depends if hes feeling guilt and remorse now or not.
He still should be labelled as a terrorist.
Not as a Pakistani.
He even had a Green card so calling him a American Terrorist is Okay.

^^ Would you apply this same logic to, hypothetically, a Pakistani -American scientist making an important invention/discovery in the US? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom