What's new

Another foreigner's view about Pakistan, visited India earlier, Karl Rock

Are Indian products available in "Pakistan Bazzar store / or whatever is alternative" in The U.S and europe ??

Your rice products and even bread products have been exposed to have plastic in them. True story.

Regarding this topic. Woohoo, I've been dying to see what a white guy has to say about my country! Like I give a ****. Piss off you losers.

the last guy... :)
"...Pakistan is a holy place & people go there for pilgrimage ..." ... hahahahahaha

yet all Indian stores in West sell Pakistani products very proudly and for often higher prices.

Some examples (from an indian owned store):

View attachment 473773 View attachment 473774

LU & Peek Freans from Pakistan:

View attachment 473775 View attachment 473776 View attachment 473777 View attachment 473778

Let me tell you, I am not a "Khooh Daa Dudd" (= Well's frog) :-) and Pakistani products/foods are better than indian products, overall. It's just that Indian products are more in number of course.

Same India Bazaar whose pics I posted above sells Pakistani mangoes for a higher price and tells their customers that those are Pakistani mangoes...

Probably you have developed a taste for bad food/products, so good quality appears bad to you.
The level of silliness you have demonstrated in this one post- is hard to come by. Great logic Einstein.

Are Indian products available in "Pakistan Bazzar store / or whatever is alternative" in The U.S and europe ??

I haven't come across any Indian products on Pakistani stores. But it could be that I didn't look thoroughly! There must be some products that are not available from Pakistani manufacturers.

The level of silliness you have demonstrated in this one post- is hard to come by. Great logic Einstein.

aan haann!

:agree:

I haven't come across any Indian products on Pakistani stores. But it could be that I didn't look thoroughly! There must be some products that are not available from Pakistani manufacturers.
yes they have almost all indian products at pakistani stores @sur :agree: most of them in US and EU @sur :agree:

aan haann!
You hardly find any stores catering to only Pakistanis. Most desi bazaars come under the Indian label and house products from Bangladesh , Pakistan and even arab food.
Again, you among many others here struggle from this same identity crisis. I won’t rain down on your parade. Hope you sleep well tonight.

Overinflated. Nothing else. You don't know the level of Indian export of mangoes or rice.
Basmati Rice of California and Pakistan from Narowal and Muridke region are THE BEST rice in the world. Don't believe me? Google it or talk to any importer in the world. Hint: Lowest Arsenic
Indian alfonso do not even stand in the category of Pakistani Chaunsa (Brix 22).

Mango and Rice exports from Pakistan has not reached their potential because of lack of govt facilities and poor control of quarantine facilities in Pakistan.

rice-6-jpg.472429

Isn't that information on the rice pack misleading. The rice can either be Basmati or it can be sella?????

Basmati Rice of California and Pakistan from Narowal and Muridke region are THE BEST rice in the world. Don't believe me? Google it or talk to any importer in the world. Hint: Lowest Arsenic
Indian alfonso do not even stand in the category of Pakistani Chaunsa (Brix 22).

Mango and Rice exports from Pakistan has not reached their potential because of lack of govt facilities and poor control of quarantine facilities in Pakistan.
Typical response. "It's best in the world." Then why there are not many markets?

Another typical response is blaming the government.

Typical response. "It's best in the world." Then why there are not many markets?

Another typical response is blaming the government.
Young man, you have no idea of what you are talking about.
I would have never gone into specifics with you if i didnt have first hand experience of rice and mango export business.

If you doubt what i am saying, ask any Indian expert why India's plan to patent basmati rice was shot down..

Young man, you have no idea of what you are talking about.
I would have never gone into specifics with you if i didnt have first hand experience of rice and mango export business.

If you doubt what i am saying, ask any Indian expert why India's plan to patent basmati rice was shot down..
Go read a paper first before blabbering. US company tried to get the patent. It even affected the relationship between India and US. You know which party is missing in the whole ordeal? Pakistan. Them shat silently, did nothing. Now you are enjoying the benefits of India's win. Now shoo.
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...the-trademark-issue-remains-774115-2001-09-03

Go read a paper first before blabbering. US company tried to get the patent. It even affected the relationship between India and US. You know which party is missing in the whole ordeal? Pakistan. Them shat silently, did nothing. Now you are enjoying the benefits of India's win. Now shoo.
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...the-trademark-issue-remains-774115-2001-09-03
Posting articles from 2001 :D
How about this one?
http://www.mondaq.com/india/x/485020/Trademark/Basmati+Wars
Hint word: India's Basmati :toast_sign:

Now don't consider this thread as a designated street for verbal diarrhea !

Posting articles from 2001 :D
How about this one?
http://www.mondaq.com/india/x/485020/Trademark/Basmati+Wars
Hint word: India's Basmati :toast_sign:

Now don't consider this thread as a designated street for verbal diarrhea !
Are you lost kid? The whole issue with the US happened in early 2000. When Pakistan was sitting duck, doing nothing. Later to enjoy India winning the case. Now you are saying this happened back in nth years how about now.
Typical troll attempt. And read your own links. The state of MP including others rejected the idea of GI'ing the Basmati. The case itself was weak.. So, now I understand you just search for the word and not the entire article. Search Pakistan and then come with another link. Lazy bottoms like you have enough time to type garbages but have no time to read your own link.:lol:

PS : Next time bring something that is readable, I mean without those shitty register request blinding the page.

What he said about beef burger is hilarious .He said "Here it is more closer to America and in India ,it is terrible there ."

Back
Top Bottom