What's new

ANOTHER asian family attacked by black girls in the New York subway

During the segregation years east Asians used the “white” bathrooms so they were treated far better than blacks. So any racism was relatively minor compared to that shown to blacks.
Because they proved themselves to be capable of functioning in a civilised society. Same goes with the Irish and Italians.

Its not about toughness its more about how much you got to lose

A doctor with a medical license isn't going to get into street fights and rob stores because he doesn't want to lose his license and be homeless

Someone who just got out of jail and never finished year 8 is going to have a lot less to lose

A criminal smartly chooses targets who have more to lose to go after so they won't fight back

https:// t. me/the_american_majority/825

A MOST DISGUSTING VIDEO OF HOW N HOLDING AN ELDERLY CHINESE IMMOBILE SO THAT OTHER N CAN USE HIM AS A PUNCHING BAG

Nothing to see here, move along. Just another day in the NYC subway Mr Taco:
The coming collapse of the USA $$$ and country into internal race war will keep it from causing so much trouble around the world.

Александр Волков:
America is showing other countries how it's done, before spreading it to Europe and whatnot. Examples are BLM, LGBTQ and now this

Assholiest Daman:
They should just be executed on the spot. I'm so sick of this s*** in my country. Just start killing them all

Daniel De Lorenzo:
Better he fight back and take a beating like a man

😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮 Ns are . . . . . . 😡😡😡 Do not mistake them as humans from how we see them acting and behaving😡😡😡

During the segregation years east Asians used the “white” bathrooms so they were treated far better than blacks. So any racism was relatively minor compared to that shown to blacks.
Agree, to be fair, the racism and discrimination, exploitation etc faced by blacks is far above anything Asians have ever faced especially due to the colour of their skin as coloured people which stands out more. In fact even today, blacks still face more discrimination IN ANY CONTINENT OR COUNTRY THEY GO more than any othet race, and when i say black i dont mean just Subsaharan African but also those of any country who have black/dark skin be it in India, Bengladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or wherever. The thing is most people love/lookup to light skin over dark skin, eventhough some might be uncomfortable admiting it publicly. Lol So its normal blacks have faced far more discrimination in general than any other race, in fact i will say even today. Lool

only under terror feudal xi can you give so much to africa for free and then blacks hate asians even more

and as a result rest of asians pin the blame on the chinese
What did Xi jinping give Africa for free? Lol China is there for Africas resources like any other power dude, So stop acting like China is some lovely guy out to do charity. Lmao. Chinaman giving money for free to Africans? Lol which planet do you live in to believe that?
Do you know the amount of Chinese now doing business/living in China? Lol You will be surprised to know that it dwarfs by far the amount of Africans in China. Lol Just do some research ..:)

Back
Top Bottom