What's new

ANOTHER asian family attacked by black girls in the New York subway

Implying there was ever unity to begin with, LoL. We have nothing in common with them, they can shoot each other in the projects all day for all I or any civilised being can care.
Asian Americans do work hard and come from stable families and they tend to succeed in achieving the American dream. Blacks do play victim card if denied the benefits and list all the drawbacks they had to endure. They have no clue what these immigrants had to endure in their home countries. In that respect we both come from a disadvantaged position. I just believe education is the key and merit should be the sole criteria for admission.

You think he go down on one knee in homage to those Ns AND WORSHIPPING OF BLM AND GIVING $$$$ TO BLMERS ?

WHILE THE Ns TRYING TO GET $5,000,000 EACH FOR BEING BLACK IN SKIN AND BLACK IN HEART AND SOUL

OR HE PRETENDING A HOLIER THAN THOU BUT MAKING AN *** OF HIMSELF

THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THE Ns IS THAT THEY INFEST MURICA AND ROBBING AND KILLING MURICANS AND IN THE END, WILL UTTERLY DESTROY MURICA WITHOUT CHINA NEEDING TO USE DF41s AT ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Look up “Angry Black Women”. While there is truth to the fact that they are among the most unprotected of groups, their attitude and aggression as a result further reinforces this concept.

I myself have been victim of ABW aggression. They are literally always looking to fight anyone around them. And it’s my hope every day in and out that I don’t have to engage with a black female.

Many educated black dudes are quite sane and refuse to further procreate with their counterparts.
Man,I know! They are so quick to anger! I've seen so many videos,even pranks on youtube where they just rush to punch (both males and females) with the slightest hint of insult or thinking they are being insulted. That's why many educated black people (like you mentioned) prefer to move out of predominantly black neighborhoods.

Racist fuckers galore in this thread
Weak *** pussies complaining on internet

I look at those blacks as sub humans, or Untermenschen. 😡😡😡 Do not mistake them as humans from how we see them acting and behaving😡😡😡 🤮🤮🤮

And who was that N lover that wanted a fccking permanent ban on me for calling them the N word?

You think he go down on one knee in homage to those Ns AND WORSHIPPING OF BLM AND GIVING $$$$ TO BLMERS ?

WHILE THE Ns TRYING TO GET $5,000,000 EACH FOR BEING BLACK IN SKIN AND BLACK IN HEART AND SOUL

THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THE Ns IS THAT THEY INFEST MURICA AND ROBBING AND KILLING MURICANS AND IN THE END, WILL UTTERLY DESTROY MURICA WITHOUT CHINA NEEDING TO USE DF41s AT ALL

Crying on internet pussy in large bold letters

😂🤣 grow some fucking balls you weak pussy

Luckily and thank God Pakistanis aren’t weak as you fuckers

Fight back ? No ...but you can only cry lol

I look at those blacks as sub humans, or Untermenschen. 😡😡😡 Do not mistake them as humans from how we see them acting and behaving😡😡😡 🤮🤮🤮

And who was that N lover that wanted a fccking permanent ban on me for calling them the N word?

I love blacks and mexicans. They went from 10% of population to 40% of american population lol. Soon they will be 75% of population in another 30 years and America will be new South Africa.

White gay boys can't outbreed black/brown hump machines who shoot out kids by the millions every year. Not to mention the millions of wet back border jumpers America is F**ked long term not to mention 30trillion + in debt too lol

I say this from an analytical perspective rather than hatred or racism, but African American culture is far too dysfunctional and rotten for it to be just organically fixed on its own, and the people are filled with an inferiority and victim complex due to a history of complete subjugation and humiliation, this causes them to hate those around them that are white - or close to white, or successful.

The only solution to such deep rooted problems are institutional and top-down. Complete re-education camps to instill a positive moral compass, culture and values could fix this issue.

But again, it requires institutional foresight and effort.

Either America has a million policemen like Derek Chauvin, or America separates blacks from other ethnic groups.

Also, there is no way to solve the problem, the trouble created by black people will last forever.

If blacks take over America, America will become the next South Africa.
None of this will happen because leftist politics is literally just virtue signalling rather than focusing on practical improvements.

Anything that actually yields good results is somehow evil.

They just repeat the same utopian lines that achieve nothing "stop being racist guys! There is nothing wrong with black culture!" Essentially just pretend everything is okay.

you guys need to understand that the black community is under heavy influence of black fake gangsters who are rappers, and project themselves as thugs but inreality those blacks are from upper class. plus the rappers are under je wish influence who write their songs which are degenerative thought show cased on tv and radio. plus black community is very materialistic, they do anything for abit bling.

If you look at the blacks that come from africa they are different and quite intelligent and tend to study hard when compared to the american african or uk african.

'Anti ethnic slurs'.
No surprise there. It's a mix of jealousy of their economic position, that they are 'outsiders', easy victims or they just plane and simple hate them.

Being an easy victim is something they see first i.e. they are meek and gentle and won't say much. Asians from elsewhere are not seen the same way e.g. Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis, Turks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs etc. They know a quick beating will follow or far worse.

East Asians don't have that strong male street presence, because they are making money and being successful. Sadly you walk the same streets as scum and need to train and be intimidating. Things are getting better but slowly, which is ironic considering how many Korean and Japanese fighters there are.

I always make friends with East Asians as we have so much in common. But one thing I will say many of the US ones have a very snobbish even racist view of others i.e. non East Asians, and will prefer the company of white folks. The UK is different and all of them will have close friends from other Asian groups.

Last edited:
Implying there was ever unity to begin with, LoL. We have nothing in common with them, they can shoot each other in the projects all day for all I or any civilised being can care.

They didn't fight for anything, they just blindly followed what their community leaders told them and still do to this day. They lack independent thought, most of them are conditioned to believe anything their community leaders say.

Asian Americans faced a LOT of discrimination and hatred, I come from a very diverse and "progressive" area and it wasn't uncommon for Asian migrants to face open hatred and racism from their White neighbors when they first settled in despite their successes. When the Chinese first settled in America around the 19th century, politicians actively conducted propaganda and outright dehumanization campaigns against them which resulted in widespread riots and loss of fortunes.

View attachment 945970
View attachment 945971

Racial segregation was the norm in any human society back in the day, "Jim Crow" was really nothing special or out of the blue unlike portrayed in textbooks.

That was my mistake, but original point still stands.

During the segregation years east Asians used the “white” bathrooms so they were treated far better than blacks. So any racism was relatively minor compared to that shown to blacks.

only under terror feudal xi can you give so much to africa for free and then blacks hate asians even more

and as a result rest of asians pin the blame on the chinese

Man,I know! They are so quick to anger! I've seen so many videos,even pranks on youtube where they just rush to punch (both males and females) with the slightest hint of insult or thinking they are being insulted. That's why many educated black people (like you mentioned) prefer to move out of predominantly black neighborhoods.

One time I was in a checkout line. A black lady in front of me turns back and yells at me to give more distance between me and her. This was pre-covid and I already had a good amount of distance with her. Says, "Dont want you lookin' at my bank information".
My mouth opened and the words came out flawlessly, "Don't want the 30 bucks in your account...".
She became quite foul after that and the staff had to restrain her.
The key is to ignore them and laugh your way out of the scene. If anything, ignoring triggers them even more.

One time I was in a checkout line. A black lady in front of me turns back and yells at me to give more distance between me and her. This was pre-covid and I already had a good amount of distance with her. Says, "Dont want you lookin' at my bank information".
My mouth opened and the words came out flawlessly, "Don't want the 30 bucks in your account...".
She became quite foul after that and the staff had to restrain her.
The key is to ignore them and laugh your way out of the scene. If anything, ignoring triggers them even more.
And the way they abuse the english language is disgusting.

"y'all punk-*** n*** b***h ain't got no clue gonna pimp dis shiet yo" etc

Back
Top Bottom