What's new

ANOTHER asian family attacked by black girls in the New York subway

What issue do African Americans have with Asian Americans? Why are they attacking them?
Jealousy over their success and respect in society and the world. Most Blacks have failed to integrate or make a single positive contribution to American society despite being free for nearly 3 centuries, while Asians have thrived despite coming fresh off the boat starting a few decades back, even with all the discrimination we (Desis and Asians are one and the same here) faced. An average Black man still lives on handouts, is openly looked down upon and mocked in society, and struggles to function despite being given all the support by the government and institutions.

Last edited:

Apparently the asian/chinese family decides to forgive the black girls and say it's not an "Asian hate crime".
This is so stupid, this is why the blacks will continue to bully asians, no consequences for them.
Even if its not a hate crime it is an assault which is punishable by law.

Imagine if it had been the other way around and a black girl got beaten up by an Asian . the entire country would be burning.

despite being free for nearly 3 centuries
Where have they been free for 3 centuries dude !!!!

Unironically these behaviour of Asians trying to be the bigger men by forgiving these blacks are encourgating more bullying.

Stop this crap, beat them up and/or sue the hell out of them.
America is a dog eats dog society, not like Asian society.

Unironically these behaviour of Asians trying to be the bigger men by forgiving these blacks are encourgating more bullying.
I can guarantee you that non a single Asian-American tolerates Blacks, most of us are well aware of the kind of scum they are. The issue is that most are too scared to stand up for themselves, East Asians are not brought up to be physically sound as they dedicate all their energy towards mental and intellectual strength.

I can guarantee you that non a single Asian-American tolerates Blacks, most of us are well aware of the kind of scum they are. The issue is that most are too scared to stand up for themselves, East Asians are not brought up to be physically sound as they dedicate all their energy towards mental and intellectual strength.
Most east asians aren't weak, they just think they are weak.
Hell of a mental issue.

Cause East Asians in the US are affluent and the most white washed of all minorities and blacks see them with a bit envy and coolies of the whiteman.
Most blacks feel that their ancestors fought for the freedoms which these Asian Americans get to enjoy and advance while they are being left behind. Affirmative action and race based quota in college admissions have been controversial from the beginning and has only widened the chasm between Asian and Black Americans.

One doesn't exactly see Blacks picking cotton on plantations these days, you see them driving overpriced "luxury" cars and wearing designer watches on a $50,000 yearly salary. Or maybe there is something I am not noticing?
Dude the emancipation proclamation was 1863 not 3 centuries ago. After that there was Jim crow. Really you can only count freedom from the 1960s so about half a century.

widened the chasm between Asian and Black Americans.
Implying there was ever unity to begin with, LoL. We have nothing in common with them, they can shoot each other in the projects all day for all I or any civilised being can care.
Most blacks feel that their ancestors fought for the freedoms
They didn't fight for anything, they just blindly followed what their community leaders told them and still do to this day. They lack independent thought, most of them are conditioned to believe anything their community leaders say.
Asian Americans get to enjoy and advance while they are being left behind.
Asian Americans faced a LOT of discrimination and hatred, I come from a very diverse and "progressive" area and it wasn't uncommon for Asian migrants to face open hatred and racism from their White neighbors when they first settled in despite their successes. When the Chinese first settled in America around the 19th century, politicians actively conducted propaganda and outright dehumanization campaigns against them which resulted in widespread riots and loss of fortunes.

YellowTerror.jpg

magic-washer-chinese2cropped.jpg

After that there was Jim crow. Really you can only count freedom from the 1960s so about half a century.
Racial segregation was the norm in any human society back in the day, "Jim Crow" was really nothing special or out of the blue unlike portrayed in textbooks.
Dude the emancipation proclamation was 1863 not 3 centuries ago.
That was my mistake, but original point still stands.

Man,what's wrong with these Afro-Americans? Most of them are so aggressive,vulgar and easy to piss off.

Look up “Angry Black Women”. While there is truth to the fact that they are among the most unprotected of groups, their attitude and aggression as a result further reinforces this concept.

I myself have been victim of ABW aggression. They are literally always looking to fight anyone around them. And it’s my hope every day in and out that I don’t have to engage with a black female.

Many educated black dudes are quite sane and refuse to further procreate with their counterparts.

Look up “Angry Black Women”. While there is truth to the fact that they are among the most unprotected of groups, their attitude and aggression as a result further reinforces this concept.
There are some who are very decent and beautiful, but unfortunately they are a minority. Most of them are (sexually and mentally) abused by male family members from a very young age, you can't expect one to recover from that as an adult.

Last edited:
, "Jim Crow" was really nothing special or out of the blue unlike portrayed in
How do you know the historians are wrong, were you alive back then?

Jim crow was so bad Nazi Germany thought it was too harsh to use against Jews. That's how bad they were.

Be fair.

Many educated black dudes are quite sane and refuse to further procreate with their counterparts.
Yes, that is a real thing. Successful black men often prefer to date non black women.

Back
Top Bottom