What's new

Anniversary of Babri Mosque Demolition Today

pagans

BANNED
Reaction score
CHANDIGARH: Seventeen years after the Babri Masjid was pulled down, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Saturday said there was no question for the Sangh to regret for what had happened and maintained that their full support to the "Ram temple movement" will continue.

Addressing a meet-the-press programme here, Bhagwat said the pulling down of the structure was not any conspiracy, but a spontaneous reaction from the karsewaks "whose sentiments and emotions had been hurt".

"Whatever happened was connected with the movement for the construction of the Ram temple. The sentiments of the karsewaks were hurt that also included many Muslims. So the question for the RSS to regret does not arise," he said.

Without naming any one he said, "afsos jinko karna chahiye woh karein" (those who ought to regret, should do so).

When asked to name any prominent Muslim leader who participated in the "karsewa" on December 6, the day when the mosque was brought down, Bhagwat said, "There were many Muslims. Prominent names that I can remember include (senior BJP leader) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and another leader from Mumbai, Muzaffar Hussain".

He stressed that the Sangh's full support to the Ram temple movement, which was being run by Sant Mahatama religious leaders), will continue as it had extended its support in the past. "The Sangh works as per their direction," he added.

"Whether Ram temple will be built with the support of the government or through any court directive or by change of heart (consensus among different sections of people), but we are committed to this (the movement for its construction)," he said.

He said in fact after the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition the interaction of the Sangh with other communities, including the Muslims and the Christians increased.

"Our intentions are clear. We have no enmity with any community," Bhagwat said, adding that the Sangh has not been properly understood by the people.

"To understand the Sangh one has to come in its fold for a couple of years. The taste of sugar is felt only after eating it," he said.

Bhagwat said that propaganda against the Sangh is also creating misconceptions about the organisation. "Now the misconceptions about the Sangh are being removed," he said adding that his media interaction here, the first ‘Meet the Press’ programme by any RSS sanghchalak was also a step in the direction of clearing the misconceptions.

No question of regretting Babri Masjid demolition: RSS - India - The Times of India

Yes the Hindu fanatics have once again started the drive to build a temple there.

Why did the Lunatic invader Babur didn't feel the pain when breaking a temple in the birthplace of Ram and constructing a mosque. Now it has been scientifically proved.

How many Babri masjid has been broken by Hindus in india and around the world and temples being constructed in place of them?

How many budhist and hindu temples have neighboring countries like pakistan and bangladesh successfully preserved? The last few will not be seen in a few years time.

I think they are looking at the mosque in mathura....

you sow evil, you get evil

Why did the Lunatic invader Babur didn't feel the pain when breaking a temple in the birthplace of Ram and constructing a mosque. Now it has been scientifically proved.

How many Babri masjid has been broken by Hindus in india and around the world and temples being constructed in place of them?

How many budhist and hindu temples have neighboring countries like pakistan and bangladesh successfully preserved? The last few will not be seen in a few years time.
Can you give me one example where some mob destroyed a hindu temple in Pakistan. After all we are the biggest terrorist as per IBN, NDTV, TOI etc etc.

There is a temple in Mathura which was broken and made into a mosque.

Same can be said about temples in kashi.

How may temples belonging 5th century AD or later are present in pakistan or Bangladesh ?

There is a temple in Mathura which was broken and made into a mosque.

Same can be said about temples in kashi.

How may temples belonging 5th century AD or later are present in pakistan or Bangladesh ?
My question remains. One example in Pakistan with source where a mob destroyed a temple. And for your info. I Live in pesh. and the temple here in old city of peshawar still managed by hindus and they worship here like they wish.

That myth has been debunked time and again by archaeologists. The mosque existed long before Babur's time. The so called missing pages from Babar's journal are often theorized to contain the destruction of the temple, however many researchers have found that during that period he was no where near Ayodhya.

Only dumbass RSS people believe in ridiculous theories like a Ram temple to have existed there even though we're talking about a timeline which modern science does not even acknowledge human civilization to have existed there.

those who celebrate in posting such statement "No question of regretting Babri Masjid demolition" are only reaffirmed their love for safron terror.

Illiterate Hindus destroyed the mosque foolishly believing in the myth of a temple to have existed there. Hindus that do believe in science and archaeology themselves have argued against the existence of such a temple and the theory that Babar ever demolished it for this mosque is simply laughable as the mosque was build a few years before Babar was even born, let alone to have invaded India.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

GOAL !!!!!:victory: SEIKO-1 MJNAUSHAD -0

I was totally unaware of this. We want the temple rebuilt immediately.:taz:
A kail Temple Action Committee(KTAC) should be constituted.

Jai Ma Kalli............!!!!!!:flame:
Fair and lovely use karo. Please keep religious slogans off this forum.

Rejected. No credible link about that incident. Somebody just wrote that on an Indian site that it happened like this. And i believe that. Yeah right.
And as far i know indian hindus were supporting that liberation war so it was quite possible that many hindu agents were hiding there.

Its not from Indian media ..I put a neutral link..bulldozing publically by Hindu agents inside then Pakistan?? :eek:

Then why are you believing Indian Hindus are trying ethnic cleansing of minorities in India when there is a clear evidence that Muslim population is increasing in India??

Back
Top Bottom