What's new

Anniversary of Babri Mosque Demolition Today

The minority issue in no way going to hurt Pakistan and their people. Its an internal matter which India know how to deal.

How dare you can talk about minority issues when you have no sympathy for Christians, Sikhs and others.

The Anniversary of Babri Mosque Demolition held Today

we can see the Indian face of religious fair ambition for minorities.:disagree:

the Minorities in India have no right of their ritual setting. :disagree:

The 17th anniversary of the demolition was observed today amid tight security in Ayodhya and other places in the country.
I have no more word in this regard but i pray may god give ability to Indians to fair thinking for minorities. :pakistan:

Then pray for the whole world buddy ,to treat people of different religions as humans :cheers:

and also dont think because of an action done by some fanatics that all hindus are mad about the religion and minorities are ill treated..Visit India if you can and just see how many minorities are illtreated here...I will give you a small example for mostly hindus are friendly to other religions

In Kerala there is a temple calld Sabrimala in Pathanmthitta.its the most famous temple in Kerala..and the belivers who is going there first visit a muslim mosque called Vavar masjid in Erumeli...remember its only one example I am willing to share more.. :cheers:

The minority issue in no way going to hurt Pakistan and their people. Its an internal matter which India know how to deal.

How dare you can talk about minority issues when you have no sympathy for Christians, Sikhs and others.

yes you are right the minority issue in not way going to hurt Pakistan
but mister
the mosques all around the world are our religious institutes.:agree:

mosque is our religious issue so why not your government take fair action in this regard.
and about minorities issues you and all better think and see how India deal with minorities.

and i know it is your internal matter so why you not fair in this issue. in Pakistan we give full living right to Hindus. if we are destroyed any of your institute what happen with you and all India. but we cant take any step.:pakistan:

cross posting

"Election won by a woman political leader of Italian origin and roman catholic faith (Sonia Gandhi), who made way for a Sikh to be sworn in as Prime Minister (Manmohan Singh) by a Muslim (Abdul Kalam) in a country 81% Hindu"

Then pray for the whole world buddy ,to treat people of different religions as humans :cheers:

and also dont think because of an action done by some fanatics that all hindus are mad about the religion and minorities are ill treated..Visit India if you can and just see how many minorities are illtreated here...I will give you a small example for mostly hindus are friendly to other religions

In Kerala there is a temple calld Sabrimala in Pathanmthitta.its the most famous temple in Kerala..and the belivers who is going there first visit a muslim mosque called Vavar masjid in Erumeli...remember its only one example I am willing to share more.. :cheers:

i cant give you any example from Pakistan cos you know how many your institutes in Pakistan. and how Pakistan deal with you institutes.:tup:

issue is this why you cant save you minorities institutes from you cruel and criminals peoples
so Babri Mosque is one of them
plz Justis with Muslims if you want to recognizing with fair India where minorities have full right of religious setting.:pakistan:

i cant give you any example from Pakistan cos you know how many your institutes in Pakistan. and how Pakistan deal with you institutes.:tup:

issue is this why you cant save you minorities institutes from you cruel and criminals peoples
so Babri Mosque is one of them
plz Justis with Muslims if you want to recognizing with fair India where minorities have full right of religious setting.:pakistan:

Man I am a minority..I belong to minority community than muslims..I never face a problem from Hindu religion or their people in my entire life..They were friendly to us and even participate in Christmas,Easter or any other religious festivals we have..Yes there are some incidents in some part of our country by citing that and claiming that they wont treat us fairly I wont agree with that.You have no idea how much freedom we are getting here..you just read some news articles and start shouting that minorities are oppressed here .Most of the people here will tell that its just utter rubbish ..

Last edited:
hy man we can not discus politics hare :hitwall:

Since you were highlighting oppression of minority in India, I highlighted the fact that the majority of Hindus voted for people who came in from minority, that shows you how tolerant Indian society is.

Fanatics are all over the world, so are they in India, but the Important point is the Fanatic population in India remain to be a Minority as reflected in elections.

ps. I will soon be opening a thread on Parachinar, hope to see you there.

May the people who were killed by hindu extremists rest in peace

what about the people killed by muslim extrimist and christian and jews extrimist.
you should have said 'May the people who were killed by extremists rest in peace'

Commanding to kill muslims in india - witness

Bal Thakrey commanded rioters to riot loot and mass murder of muslims, witness. Journalist Yuvraj Mohite saw and heard Thackeray Bal Thakrey commanded rioters to riot loot and mass murder of muslims...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom