What's new

And... Phantom got flopped!

the very fact that you posted Modi's picture in a thread about some movie shows that. But aren't you a little too strecher And I and many others have noticed and remarked over the past weeks how Pakistanis seem to be incapable of eating, breathing, sleeping without uttering Modi. Such obsession normally is due to either excessive adoration or fear. I assumed it probably is not adoration and therefore fear. If you are telling me otherwise, fine; Modi loves adoration so you are good.

Unwarranted bravado is a common prevalence among Pakistanis, so the rest of your bla bla is forgiven. You guys get your GHQ attacked you will go nobody survives better. You guys win a cricket match you will go there's been no better match. Lose a match, you will go nobody fought better. Lose a war, you'll scream there's no better army. Surrender in bulk, you'll go no worse victim of conspiracy!

For Indians you are a troublesome but interesting small neighbor. And that's what you are to most of the world except when it comes to proliferating jihadi nuthood. But to hear some of you talk - you have the most strategic location in the universe; you were made by god to redeem islam; your coal burns better; your wheat eats better; your water cleans better; your crimes are auto confessed and pardoned; your sickos are victims; you have withstood the whole world that conspired against you and survived.....you get the idea?

It is because Modi is war monger and his anti-Pakistan movie got flopped in his home country. So why is Modi obsessed with Pakistan? He cannot speak publicly without naming Pakistan and cannot meet a head of state without trying to replace Pakistan. Looks like Indian head of state is in deep love with Pakistan or in excessive fear as you put it.

For the blue part - its not Pakistan which is known as drama-loving nation. Go and watch 2 minutes of cricket of any Indian match and see the mirror. Pakistan has seen low and high times during 10 years long war on terrorism. You can pick low and I will pick high but you have no option but to feel jealous as Pakistan came out victorious. On surrender in 71, Modi got Indian story busted - good for India but it is a score we will settle. We have neither forgotten nor forgiven.

For the green part - you actually sound more jealous than rational. Your helplessness cannot change our strategic location or the wealth of resources we have. On terrorism, Pakistan have faced, withstood and won a war on terrorism in Pakistan and Afghanistan and we are happy for that. We are catching Indian scum terrorists everyday.. and we like them and love them everyday. So there is some bond of love between us nevertheless.

Last edited:
It is because Modi is war monger and his anti-Pakistan movie got flopped in his home country. So why is Modi obsessed with Pakistan? He cannot speak publicly without naming Pakistan and cannot meet a head of state without trying to replace Pakistan. Looks like Indian head of state is in deep love with Pakistan or in excessive fear as you put it.

For the blue part - its not Pakistan which is known as drama-loving nation. Go and watch 2 minutes of cricket of any Indian match and see the mirror. Pakistan has seen low and high times during 10 years long war on terrorism. You can pick low and I will pick high but you have no option but to feel jealous as Pakistan came out victorious. On surrender in 71, Modi got Indian story busted - good for India but it is a score we will settle. We have neither forgotten nor forgiven.

For the green part - you actually sound more jealous than rational. Your helplessness cannot change our strategic location or the wealth of resources we have. On terrorism, Pakistan have faced, withstood and won a war on terrorism in Pakistan and Afghanistan and we are happy for that. We are catching Indian scum terrorists everyday.. and we like them and love them everyday. So there is some bond of love between us nevertheless.

relax, you're foaming in the mouth and palpitating. Don't worry, Modi will not harm you if you don't misbehave.

relax, you're foaming in the mouth and palpitating. Don't worry, Modi will not harm you if you don't misbehave.

You sound a women in her 30s.

Pakistan is not misbehaving.. perhaps you forgot which country has produce this piece of $hit.

You sound a women in her 30s.

Pakistan is not misbehaving.. perhaps you forgot which country has produce this piece of $hit.

no no, I give that advise to all who are teetering at the verge losing it. After all, it is a lot tougher to repair you after you cross the line and enter total irrationality, so I tried to caution you at the foaming stage itself.

Now what's this obsession of yours with 30 year old women? we should discuss that in the next session - make an appointment as you head out

no no, I give that advise to all who are teetering at the verge losing it. After all, it is a lot tougher to repair you after you cross the line and enter total irrationality, so I tried to caution you at the foaming stage itself.

Now what's this obsession of yours with 30 year old women? we should discuss that in the next session - make an appointment as you head out

I am here lady.. do you need to prepare before meeting somebody in text?

Your advice sounds too much womanish.. obviously it is an honour if you are one as your personality is also visible in your words.

On topic, you had thrown few mindless opinions... like our coal burns better.. that was ridiculous wasn't it? We own one of the largest coal mine and largest gold mine and millions of tons of natural reserves but we do not brag about them neither they make us look any better. We are a proud country and feel great when we identify how badly we were circled and how successfully we have eliminated Indian terrorist scum. May be you too would want to celebrate as nevertheless these were terrorists. What do you say?

I am here lady.. do you need to prepare before meeting somebody in text?

Your advice sounds too much womanish.. obviously it is an honour if you are one as your personality is also visible in your words.

On topic, you had thrown few mindless opinions... like our coal burns better.. that was ridiculous wasn't it? We own one of the largest coal mine and largest gold mine and millions of tons of natural reserves but we do not brag about them neither they make us look any better. We are a proud country and feel great when we identify how badly we were circled and how successfully we have eliminated Indian terrorist scum. May be you too would want to celebrate as nevertheless these were terrorists. What do you say?

what's with your lady obsession? guess you are caught in th wrong body? anyway your gender issues are your own problem. Suggest you talk to ladies in your family a/friends circle and get any clarification you may need.

You should really direct you comments about terrorists to your govt and military. If they stop minting new ones, may be eventually you won't have terrorism for bf,l& dinner. While at it make sure the madrassas also stop making new ones

what's with your lady obsession? guess you are caught in th wrong body? anyway your gender issues are your own problem. Suggest you talk to ladies in your family a/friends circle and get any clarification you may need.

You should really direct you comments about terrorists to your govt and military. If they stop minting new ones, may be eventually you won't have terrorism for bf,l& dinner. While at it make sure the madrassas also stop making new ones

I don't know why you sound so women like. If you are not one, you got to be worried as you are the first person in the forum who I thought (kind of knew) was a women. Mean no offence but I am sharing my observation as your comment lacked aggression and sensibility and were more taunting like.

First things first, stop thinking that Pakistanis by birth or design support terrorism. You wouldn't want to be wrong twice but know its a crazy assumption that GOP or Military by design support terrorism. GOP and Military definitely supports libation of Kashmir - let there be no doubt if there are but no terrorism you are trying to indicate.

I am starting with an assumption, even if there are terrorists, your movie is only going to make them bigger and make their arrest more difficult. Or may be you want Indians to go nuts and start something by terrorising in Pakistan? No matter which way you put, this movie thing was a bad idea. So movie is made, Pakistanis are offended, Indians have rejected it - what are your gains? What are you going to take to your government as feedback?

I don't know why you sound so women like. If you are not one, you got to be worried as you are the first person in the forum who I thought (kind of knew) was a women. Mean no offence but I am sharing my observation as your comment lacked aggression and sensibility and were more taunting like.

First things first, stop thinking that Pakistanis by birth or design support terrorism. You wouldn't want to be wrong twice but know its a crazy assumption that GOP or Military by design support terrorism. GOP and Military definitely supports libation of Kashmir - let there be no doubt if there are but no terrorism you are trying to indicate.

I am starting with an assumption, even if there are terrorists, your movie is only going to make them bigger and make their arrest more difficult. Or may be you want Indians to go nuts and start something by terrorising in Pakistan? No matter which way you put, this movie thing was a bad idea. So movie is made, Pakistanis are offended, Indians have rejected it - what are your gains? What are you going to take to your government as feedback?

kiddo, if you are thirsty in a desert, sand will look like water. It's a mirage. Obviously you are so repressed that your computer sounds like a woman to you. Get help! get a date or something.

Of course Pakistanis are NOT born as terrorists. Nobody is born that way. It is your madrassah, your military agencies and government policy that makes them terrorists. Your own generals and civilian leaders have admitted creating and using terrorism as a means for state's ends, so you learn and admit the truth for your own sake.

It is a bloody movie made by a bunch of 3rd class bollywooders, made notorious by the statement of a 3rd rate actor. Why should anyone take any message to any government? Can't you separate movies and reality?

First things first, stop thinking that Pakistanis by birth or design support terrorism.

:lol: Says the guy who has wet dreams of Ghazwa-e-Hind & wished that his son would grow up & be a participant.......

11960174_742376445889813_8105835239913698874_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

pakistanis and their wet dreams.....
'Phantom' 5-Day Box Office Collection: Saif-Katrina Starrer Earns Production Cost

saif-ali-khan-katrina-kaif.jpg

Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer "Phantom" has earned the budget amount in just five-day box office run.

"Phantom" was reportedly made with a budget of Rs 40 crore and after its five-day box office run, the collection of the action thriller stands at Rs 41.21 crore.

"#Phantom Fri 8.46 cr, Sat 12.78 cr, Sun 11.94 cr, Mon 4.40 cr, Tue 3.63 cr. Total: ₹ 41.21 cr. India biz," trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.

Though the box office collection has been slightly on the lower side, the film managed to earn the production cost from just domestic run. After adding the satellite rights, music rights and overseas collection, the earnings of "Phantom" would go higher, making it a profitable venture for the production house.

The co-producer of the film, Sajid Nadiadwala, had earlier said that the budget of the film plays an important role in the success. He also said that budgeting of a film is important and thanks to the team, "Phantom" turned out to be well-planned film.

"Last year, films like Highway, Heropanti or 2 States worked because they were cost-effective. So, the budget plays an important role in film-making today," Nadiadwala said.

"Also, it's important to have a great team. I want to credit my team, as they worked on films like Highway, Heropanti and Phantom on one hand, and pulled off a biggie like Kick (2014) on the other."

"It has been done very intelligently, thanks to Kabir and my EPs . Although they filmed in around six countries, and about eight (international) cities, it was all intelligently planned. Everything worked out well."

"I also want to credit the actors. People have realised that films like Phantom have different remuneration structures. I am glad that actors like Saif and Katrina, and even Kabir as a director, were really cooperative. And above all, having partners like Siddharth Roy Kapur and his team, gives us the courage to green-light a film like this (Phantom)," Nadiadwala added

"A STORY YOU WISH WERE TRUE" That says it all. Keep wishing or should I say fantasizing.

man i have never seen so much discourse ever in any country over one movie or comment, when this whole crying on national television channels, social networking and so much harakiri in Pakistan, saif was enjoying and laughing and promoting his film along with katrina in Comedy night with kapil,, jhalakh dikhla jaa and many other serial. heck no one in India knows that so much drama is being done in Pakistan over one movie and an comment, i saw on youtube the debate on their news channels over this and was laughing my brains out and really am astound by the state of pakistan over this movie.
But the party isn't over dudes. Many such movies are lined up, so hold your breath.
And by the way Phantom isn't Flop it did good business in India as well as in markets such as USA,Canada,ME, and surprisingly in whole GCC, Saudi and UAE,
'Phantom' 5-Day Box Office Collection: Saif-Katrina Starrer Earns Production Cost

man this was fantastic.
{₹ 50 Crs} Phantom 3rd Day Collection| Box Office Total Business | 1st Weekend Income | Bajrangi Bhaijaan Box Office Collection Prediction, First Day, Songs, Salman Khan
hope our arab brothers like it.
i have read that there is one more movie on
Killing of Sarabjeet is coming.
And Aishwarya Rai is playing the role in it.
That is a must watch movie on Sarabjeet's life a movie based on true story and atrocities carried by Pakistani military on him.

Phantom box office collection: Saif, Katrina's 26/11 thriller earns Rs 47.4 crore in a week

phantom-collections-story_305_090415055402.jpg

Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif's Phantom has been faring quite well at the box office. Ever since the film hit the screens, the figures have been somewhat impressive. After a week at the theatres, this Kabir Khan film has earned Rs 47.4 crore in India.

Phantom opened to mixed-to-negative reviews from critics. At the movies, however, the response has been mixed to good. In its first three days, the film earned about Rs 47 crore at the India box office.

Phantom box office collection: Saif, Katrina's 26/11 thriller earns Rs 47.4 crore in a week

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom