What's new

And... Phantom got flopped!

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

flop-modi.jpg

• From the statics, looks like film wouldn't even recover its production money.
  • 60% cinemas stays vacant
  • Saif Ali Khan's previous 6 movies got plopped, his 7th got equally "lucky".
  • Despite all the created hype and using glamorous face, film did business of 8 corror on the day of release. Recalling, 55 corror is the production cost.
  • Common Indian rejected the fabricated enemy and hypothetical scenario of an operation in Pakistan.

Last edited:
The rejection of this movie is refreshing. Looks like typical Indian diaspora is not jigonistic Hinduvita fascists like the collection of Indian nutjobs on this forum.

If the movie was successful, there was a good chance that after fabricated attacks on Indian soil, Indian government would've given their operation against Pakistan this name. Now they will need to knit a new theory as this one didn't sell.

"Unkay ghar may ghus kay maren gay"... aor "Apnay ghar hi may pit gaye" :jester::omghaha:

Last edited:
LMAO this is like the 4th thread on this movie.... wow :lol:

Prob 30 cr in 3 days, will make some money back I think..

Budget of the movie is 55 crores, heard the movie is decent, not great but okay.
Seeing how much this has disturbed some people, I think I might watch it :lol:

Last edited:
U need to understand the economics of a bollywood film.....
The budget of the movie phantom was around 55 Crores...including marketing...
The revenue of a bollywood movie comes from music rights, satellite rights and box office(domestic & abroad)..
The music rights was around 2-5 crores and satellite rights will be around 15-25 crores...
The box office for friday..8+crores and saturday 12+ crores...Total 21+ crores in 2 days...
So we are looking at 30+ crores in the weekend....
The movie will have safe run till friday when "Welcome back" will be released....
the collection from abroad has not been listed...middle east usa uk australia newzealand etc....
The movie was just average ....nothing special.....Predictable script....and awful acting...I will give u that...
U cannot sell tickets at the box offfice by advertising patrotism....
The movie "Baby" was an excellent one compared to Phantom...
I saw the movie out of curiosity...was not disappointed since i read the review....just an boring movie..:)
The movie will be an above average one in the Box office....
The rejection of this movie is refreshing. Looks like typical Indian diaspora is not jigonistic Hinduvita fascists like the collection of Indian nutjobs on this forum.
I didnot see any hindutva in the movie...
The movie was based on a novel "Mumbai avengers" written by a muslim...
The movie directed by a muslim hero a muslim heroine a muslim....
These kind of movies are produced by every country...
Remember hollywood potray evil russiian/commies....Pakistan has WAAR...
Im just amazed by how the media and celebs in pakistan reacted to a bollywood movie....

Is this movie really worth watching???
Saif is a good actor while katrina is a snowoman with frozen expressions.
Should I watch it??? Yes or no???

This shows Indian people want peace and progress and they are not interested in such dramas of Modi sarkar

Yea that is why you are here and we don't care if an indian defense forum exists or not. You shouldn't say stuff that can instantly put you to shame.
I didn't say anything which is putting me to shame.....I believe what I wrote and I can write it again if you want me to....

Second point......I am not here for Pakistan related stuff......I am here because you guys present your side of view and bash India..... people read such stuff and start hating India irrespective of the fact that the things might be fake....like the news you posted earlier regarding ceasefire violations which killed 10 Pakistanis....you did ignore the other side which says 3 Indians were killed......I am here to defend that thing .....think of me as devils advocate lol

Total budget 55 cr in two days earned 22 cr with entire week open, how is that flop ?

Back
Top Bottom