What's new

And... Phantom got flopped!

you just proved my point that Pakistanis have become very scared and nervous about Modi. Why I don't understand just like I don't understand why you have shown his picture in this about the Phantom movie.

There is no need to be scared. Modi is a nice guy and wants to help Pakistanis as well.
It's not just Modi, but also Ajith Doval, who's another reason behind this paranoia.
It will be very hard to make our neighbours understand that we don't mean any harm, specially since their media and army survives on anti-India campaign.
We in koshur call it so. :mad:
aloknathbday6.jpg
How smart!!!
Do you speak in koshur to a South Indian??? :lol:

If your heart bleeds blue then definately ma'am you should give it a try . I promise you wont curse me after watching the movie :partay:
I want to be on the safer side, so I will watch it online. But I don't think I want to waste my time watching this movie.
I will watch a few Japanese movies suggested on @nForce 's thread (suggest a movie).

Stupid Indians. Stupid Indian media. Stupid Indian film. When will you dotheads grow up?

Hafez Saeed is chilling in a jacuzzi with four beached blondes while your attempt at a national propaganda film sinks.

you just proved my point that Pakistanis have become very scared and nervous about Modi. Why I don't understand just like I don't understand why you have shown his picture in this about the Phantom movie.

There is no need to be scared. Modi is a nice guy and wants to help Pakistanis as well.

Modi is a no ground for Pakistan to be scared but there is are few needs to thank him instead..
  • we are celebrating and thanking Modi for reviving Kashmir and its freedom movement which was dormant for 15 years and quietly being taken away from Pakistan. Modi' non-strategic push got it back to square one. Thanks.
  • We also thank him for having an aggressive and nakedly visible policy in Afghanistan which exposed India open and now India has zero role in future Afghan settlements. It wasn't possible under Manmohan.
  • We also Thank modi for pushing the paddle of terrorism in Pakistan and bringing us to a point where we are now beating their as$ as they should've been. Because of his push of terrorism in Pakistan, we have out grown and resolved even wider problems like Karachi and Baluchistan.
  • Thanks to Modi for destroying Indian stance on Bangladesh. What did it gain as a result? Few claps?
  • We also thank him for ripping Indian social fabric and creating fault-lines for some one's usage if there is one.
  • Modi attempted in Arab against Pakistan and brining Saudi Arabia back to Pakistan after we refused to send troops. Because of Modi's half-thought attempts, we are better off than we were before Modi's visit.
So where has Modi gained anything that we should be afraid or scared of him? He speaks loud and give taunts? That doesn't translate into fear for anybody. Give us a reason which makes you think that.

Pakistan is silent on Kashmir border as escalation would be counter productive for Pakistan at this stage but when Pakistan is done with its war on the western border, your bullets will receive ample response back. It is in our best interest not to escalate a situation - do you take it as fear?

I knew that it could be copied. Never checked it.
Hehe..sorry...

It's not copied actually. If that is called copying, then well, pepsi can be called a copy of coke too :P

Sholay is inspired by that film and loosely based around the idea.

Hehe..sorry...

It's not copied actually. If that is called copying, then well, pepsi can be called a copy of coke too :P

Sholay is inspired by that film and loosely based around the idea.
Yeah, well, that's what I heard. Can't say if true or not. I did not like Sholay much, so don't feel that attachment either. :D

Modi is a no ground for Pakistan to be scared but there is are few needs to thank him instead..
  • we are celebrating and thanking Modi for reviving Kashmir and its freedom movement which was dormant for 15 years and quietly being taken away from Pakistan. Modi' non-strategic push got it back to square one. Thanks.
  • We also thank him for having an aggressive and nakedly visible policy in Afghanistan which exposed India open and now India has zero role in future Afghan settlements. It wasn't possible under Manmohan.
  • We also Thank modi for pushing the paddle of terrorism in Pakistan and bringing us to a point where we are now beating their as$ as they should've been. Because of his push of terrorism in Pakistan, we have out grown and resolved even wider problems like Karachi and Baluchistan.
  • Thanks to Modi for destroying Indian stance on Bangladesh. What did it gain as a result? Few claps?
  • We also thank him for ripping Indian social fabric and creating fault-lines for some one's usage if there is one.
  • Modi attempted in Arab against Pakistan and brining Saudi Arabia back to Pakistan after we refused to send troops. Because of Modi's half-thought attempts, we are better off than we were before Modi's visit.
So where has Modi gained anything that we should be afraid or scared of him? He speaks loud and give taunts? That doesn't translate into fear for anybody. Give us a reason which makes you think that.

Pakistan is silent on Kashmir border as escalation would be counter productive for Pakistan at this stage but when Pakistan is done with its war on the western border, your bullets will receive ample response back. It is in our best interest not to escalate a situation - do you take it as fear?

the very fact that you posted Modi's picture in a thread about some movie shows that. And I and many others have noticed and remarked over the past weeks how Pakistanis seem to be incapable of eating, breathing, sleeping without uttering Modi. Such obsession normally is due to either excessive adoration or fear. I assumed it probably is not adoration and therefore fear. If you are telling me otherwise, fine; Modi loves adoration so you are good.

Unwarranted bravado is a common prevalence among Pakistanis, so the rest of your bla bla is forgiven. You guys get your GHQ attacked you will go nobody survives better. You guys win a cricket match you will go there's been no better match. Lose a match, you will go nobody fought better. Lose a war, you'll scream there's no better army. Surrender in bulk, you'll go no worse victim of conspiracy!

For Indians you are a troublesome but interesting small neighbor. And that's what you are to most of the world except when it comes to proliferating jihadi nuthood. But to hear some of you talk - you have the most strategic location in the universe; you were made by god to redeem islam; your coal burns better; your wheat eats better; your water cleans better; your crimes are auto confessed and pardoned; your sickos are victims; you have withstood the whole world that conspired against you and survived.....you get the idea?

Back
Top Bottom