What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it disrespectful? There are many religions in the world and some dont believe in it.

Also why do you have a second id?

This my 100th id i work for raw lol and how do you come to know wethere it is his first id or second

@tp
loved the win it was awsum though sachin made only 18 but no problem he is still god of cricket

India deserved their world cup its a moment of great joy for our friends Indians ^_^

Indians were always good at Test , but the T20 format has taught indians how to accelerate an inning
and Surav Ganguly's generation included (Dhoni) towards the end , so he has picked up the mentle where Surav left

I will not take anything from Mr Dhoni that man is all respect - for leading as an example not like our Capatains who hide as last batsmen he came in and fought from front and hats off

India team had seniors (Tandulkar + Sehwag ) they went in openning role they did not hide

And that is why they deserve to win , and its good for cricket to imagine Tandulkar the most gifted batsmen never to lift a cup would have been too much PAIN !!!! for india so I am glad they finally got one for Tandulkar ....

They worked hard in Test cricket !!! and then they made living with IPL both formats have given the indian batsmen and ideal training to be ready for World cup ...becasue they get to play best players from world in IPL

There is no comparison -

The confidence by Dhoni was superb , the only team that bothered India was Pakistan and Riaz but sadly our Seniors sold out to politicians

But this win is well deserved by India !!!

Best wishes from Pakistan on this great ocassion

By all means post some local pics of celebration it would be great to share the moment with our friends from east

it would be great to see some feeds just no freaking coverage on western TV shamful coverage even zee has no coverage still showing stupid drama

fan-2.jpg

fan-1a.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

fireflag.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

streetdance.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

car.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

masses.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

fan-moneey.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

4.jpg

fantastic pictures sure shows the passion in people's spirit top class images -

6.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

sonai-ap1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

sonia-thumbsup.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

srkwinn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom