What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be too happy india. It was all fixed matches in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

Yes, show us your insecurity..

JAI HIND!!

sachin_519466f.jpg

Yuvraj Singh can barely control his emotions, while Virat Kohli is all smiles
131015.jpg

Tears of elation for Yuvraj Singh as he is surrounded by players from both teams
131027.jpg

Lions of India...
131020.jpg

Young brigade of Team INDIA...
131021.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar takes a victory lap along with daughter Sara and son Arjun :)

131016.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar is carried around the Wankhede by his team-mates
131026.jpg

I just proved he is over-rated and over-hyped because of you guys. What is there to troll?

prove it with stats rather than by just saying that he is over-rated etc etc It is obvious that Pakistanis today are burnt like hell but that does not give anyone the right to blurt out anything you want. Sachin is second only the Bradman, whether you like it or not. Even at this age he scored more runs than any Pakistani in the tournament and I think you are forgetting the spanking he gave your "Awesome" bowlers in 2003. Please check your facts before posting.

If we had that pitch , Misbah would have scored 200 runs on it , in 10,000 deliveries

misbah is not even suited for tests, there must be another format for one month cricket match, and misbah is probably the best cricketer in that......

all others will sleep watching him tuk tuk!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

how he was just batting tuk tuk in india match :rofl:

This is how I feel right now.

Thank you team India for giving us this moment of joy. Thank you so much for uniting us all in this one moment of euphoria! Thank you soooooo much!

Yeah, I'm drunk so what?

:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dhoni bhai dikhai nahi de rahe hain photo mein.

I switched off my TV for one hrs the moment sachin was out and I was Like WTF when I saw India cruising Ahead.... Well Done India.... Man of the moment was Dhoni, man You made us proud and slapped the hell out of loosers who have criticized us... Dhoni never was over confident and never gave false promises unlike a few and Broke his silence by a Captains Knock yesterday...

BLEED BLUE

Enjoy the Song

Last edited by a moderator:
I just proved he is over-rated and over-hyped because of you guys. What is there to troll?

Webby if he would have been Pakistani, looking at his records you would have been saying the opposite.
1) Highest test runs.
2) Highest ODI run. ( The difference between him and number is too so big (4000+ runs) that most Batsmen retire without making that much).
3) Highest ODI and Test Centuries.
4) Highest Runs in World Cup (Single).
5) Highest Runs in World cups combined (He has always done well in each World cup).

No one is invincible and so does Sachin. His not making runs in Final is no big deal.

Admit you are jealous and you cannot digest, he na Webby.

Sachin's a batting genius, on his day he can tear any attack in the world apart.
- Wasim Akram ( former Pakistan fast bowler)

Another thing you are forgetting, he is 37 years today.

I was trekking in coorg on top of a hill when i saw fire works down in the valley...... i knew then we had got the cup...man wat a feeling that was!!....Vande Mataram!!

Insha Allah we will keep winning always in everything.

And btw to the deluded/stupid posters on this forum.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE *****************!!! :taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom