What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trekking in coorg on top of a hill when i saw fire works down in the valley...... i knew then we had got the cup...man wat a feeling that was!!....Vande Mataram!!

Insha Allah we will keep winning always in everything.

And btw to the deluded/stupid posters on this forum.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE *****************!!! :taz:

Are you human? Who goes trekking at midnight?! Should've just said you woke up to take a piss.....-.-

Guys J&K to Tamilnadu, Punjab to Manipur are celebrating, me and my friends going to celebrate the victory today with some extra. :)

East or West INDIA is the Best.

Are you human? Who goes trekking at midnight?! Should've just said you woke up to take a piss.....-.-

Hahaha...thats called night trekking bro!!...Pretty awesome. I even got to see kerala border :D

The Hindu's frontpage....... "TOP OF THE WORLD"

index.php

BLEED BLUE PLEDGE TEAM INDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Various headings from Indian newspapers.....

Hindustan Times.....

"A BILLION DREAMS COME TRUE: INDIA WIN CRICKET WORLD CUP"

The Times of India....

"Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Devils are World Champions"

The Telegraph....

"Dhonit"

The Hindu....

"Top of the World"

The Statesman....

"Dream come Blue"

I stilll remember the wording of bookee on Indian TV

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

ICC top Officials Belongs to India
Pitchs belongs to India
Indian Team all matches in India
Crowd belongs to India
All sponsors belongs to India
ICC and BCCI Officials sitting with each other since this worldcup start
Just trophy came from out side lol

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

Pitchs belongs to India
Crowd belongs to India

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

Another sore loser! :D

Some people are jealous here :P

Pitchs belongs to India
Crowd belongs to India

Add another one 'the World belongs to India'. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

New Indian flag proposed....

ws33if.jpg

^ No one is jealous above points are not made by me its in reality and eve disussion on your own media and also in many debates....

From starts the WC was not look like WC.... all matches in favor how that possible India made a team with 8 batsman who guiddet hem that all ICC picthes will b batting and in favor of india ??? just becaonse all matches in India ? lol man use some brain rather thn jumping india spends $$$ IF india lost this worldcup everyone knows WHAT WILL HAPPEN as usual like before if India lost this worldcup especially so called "SACHIN's END" he is not capable to play more 5 years or next WC anyway its look fishy poijnts clearly visible in this whole worldup so no congratualtion for this political style WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom